Thread: For the late starters

For the late starters

I really started crossdressing late in life. It was with my girlfriend and eventually she became my wife. My question is this. I can remember when I was about 7 or 8 years old or so asking for a pink tutu for Christmas. I thought the tutu was real pretty and would be a lot of fun. My parents redirected my request to a cowboy outfit. I still remember asking for the tutu and quite honestly would love to have one even now. Do any of you that started crossdressing in your late teens or after recall any earlier desires to have something as feminine?

Yes. Although I didn't actually start drssing until I was in my 20's I remember trying on some of my sister's things once or twice. I remember really wanting my own tights and a leotard.
    Shannon

I just turned 60, and just rediscovered dressing 3 years ago. I have dressed off and on since childhood, but never considered it 'crossdressing'. Never mind that I wore out my mom's favourite 36d strapless bra. I can't explain what happened to open the floodgates, it just did. I don't push it, I just do what I feel like. w.

way up north where the polar bears play..

a chubby little boy tries on his sisters bra..

cross dressing most of my life recently came out to a friend who moved away a long soulful letter well shes started to send me bras in the fe..mail better late than never all u young girls are so lucky have fun b pretty

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    I've been dressing most all my life. Having 11 sisters helped too. Mostly nightgowns and slips and a few skirts. Then I started wearing dresses so they could do the hem and other things. I wonder if they ever figured out I was in hog heaven? Yea they did, the nightgowns and skirts and slips proved it.. Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

The teens or later? Is age 60 considered later LOL? I wanted EVERYTHING frilly, silky, ruffled, embroidered, lacy, plunging neck line, heeled, nylon and I think you get the picture. I came out about 6 months ago and am now 7/24 doing what pleases me LOL.

Full - Time at 57

I' m even better & sexier now at 59. & Beyonce Welch - Revealing All
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 10-04-2007 at 03:02 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

When I was a kid, my parents ordered me a mr. dressup tickle trunk, but got the girl's version shipped by accident. It had a tutu in it, and I wish I had kept that one, but I was too scared to try it on, and my parents shipped it back and got a boys one. I'd say that was the earliest point I wanted to wear something girly.

I remeber grabbing stuff when I was 6-7 years old and rediscovered it when I was 18 and it feels great

When I went to kindergarten the girls covered their legsw with their skirts as we sat on the floor. We boys wore pants and the other kids would trip over our legs. I saw a big advantage in wearing skirts. When I announced to my family that I wanted to be a girl I did not receive the reception I desired. I had to stay a boy. Darn!
    A few years later I saw a girl in a tutu. Wow! I wanted one then and I still want one. Do they come in size XXHuge?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.