Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has your SO ever pushed your femininity?

Has your SO ever pushed your femininity?

OK...now that I have your attention...

Is your Wife, Girl/Boyfriend, SO, etc.. so comfortable with your fem side that they bought you a gift or just something, fully expecting you to wear or use it, but its so feminine theres no way you could ever do it/wear it without it being obvious its feminine?...and...did you do it/wear it anyway?

I made a post under wearing swimsuits about how I usually wear "tank-ini's" that are "boy-cut" and my wife bought me a new one that was anything but boycut and fully expected me to wear it...I did once, but I havent since..and she has been dissapointed that I haven't...

anyone else?

Jenn

Since I have just recently had the talk with my wife, she isn't ready to buy me things yet, in fact we were out shopping Friday night and I hoped we were going to buy Paula something, but she was un comfortable with it, I could tell, so I paula came home empty handed.

However if she did, no matter what it was, no matter if it was my taste or not, no matter what, I would wear it and it would soon be my favorite becasue it came from her. Jeans, tops, panties whatever it was I would be sure to wear it as often as I could.

Jennifer, you are so lucky to have a wife like yours that will buy you things, Relize she is thinking about you and trying to help you feel comfortable with your femininity.

Years ago my wife gave me a great birthday gift of us going out shopping and eating as girlfreinds. Since then she deos not want anything to do with it.

I wish I was a lucky as you that she would be willing to buy me women's anything.

Richelle

My wife is very ok with my fem side. She loves it as she is bisexual and says this gives her the best of both worlds. My wife buys me something almost every week. Even if it is only a pair of panties. Our styles go hand in hand and even if they didn't I would wear what she bought anyway. I wear it at home and under my clothes. I have drove to pick her up from work at 3am in the clothes she has bought me and nothing else. I would never do that in the day light.

Oh well I am rambling. To answer the question, I would wear it for sure not matter what.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

I'm hoping my girlfriend and I can go out shopping together soon - we recently went through the talk too... but she's bi, so it's okay!!

In fact, she likes it. Best of both worlds - as you say, April.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

My GF isn't 100% comfortable with wenda, but is open to the idea and has gone shopping with her a few times, gave her a make-up kit for Christmas along with several clip-on earrings, and did a make-over for me on Christmas holidays. Wenda only shows up at her place when she is invited. She is working through some really stressful stuff from a prior life, so wenda has stayed in the background, but as we are getting through it, she shows more energy. Hopefully when she is rested, Jaya, her slightly dominatrix alter ego will invite wenda over often. Can't push it. wenda.

My wife has been very supportive from the very beginning when I told her about my crossdressing when we were dating. She has boughten me several outfits and when we go shopping she will comment " I think that would look good on you". She has helped with make-up and dressing and has given advice on how to act. She has on several occasions even suggested we go out enfemme shopping. I wouldnt trade he for the world. I think she enjoys having a girlfriend and a spouse
    Brenda

Wasn't sure whether I (a GG) should post here, but anyway.... I wouldn't say I had pushed Tammys femininity, but I have encouraged her to look after her nails, look after her skin etc. But I do like making her up and doing her nails and I have sometimes gone round and took her a new nail polish or some makeup. I'm going to dye her eyelashes tomorrow..... they look so much longer when they are done too. If you ask me if I would push her femininity, I would have to say yes..... girlz have way more fun

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

StephanieCD
    My ex-SO (for a very short while) found my body attractive - in a manly sense. She bought me "wife-beater" tank tops because she knew I liked them on girls but she found them attractive on muscular men. I believe it was a compromise on her part.

Perhaps the gesture is similar?

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    Yes there are times when Tamara seems to get grumpy if I'm wearing trousers. She often asks me why I'm not dressing up. Why I haven't put my little skirt on to go to bed in as usual.
    Even though we've been together 6 years I still have times when I feel a bit silly about the whole thing.
    All I can say is. Push away babe. Push away!

Tristen Cox
    Some of us should be so lucky

My wife is supportive and I love her for that... but alas has never purchased anything for me . Not only would I wear ANYTHING she brought for me, I'd die of sheer happiness!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Yes, my wife has bought items for Olivia several times. Most recently, she brought home a "surprise"-a pair of clip-on earrings and a matching bracelet. She has bought clothes for me on a few occasions, including a new bra once. I think it depends on her "attitude of the moment" toward my crossdressing. At times she seems to be annoyed when I suggest shopping together and sometimes she has suggested we do just that. Of course I'd wear anything she brought home; I love her for thinking of me and I always try to show how appreciative I am. Later girls, Olivia

My wife Sue just recently bought me a second pair of slippers (ballerina style), pink ones to go along with the black ones she purchased earlier. Those are the only items she has ever bought for me though.

My wife buys me things all the time and expects me to wear them. Even lipstick of a shade that I can wear even when I'm not dressed. She is very supportive and we often shop together. Sometimes we buy matching outfits.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm one of the lucky ones!

My wife buys me panties and jewelry regularly, makeup a couple of times, and we go shopping regularly - thrift stores are a favorite and she's great with sizing in the thrift stores - only 3 that didn't fit in almost 3 years!

She also is my fashion advisor in catalog and online purchases.

Yes, I do buy things for her, always have but even more after I started dressing femme (in the house only) almost 3 years ago.

Jadeanne

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

hell yaa!... after the shock wore off that I was a cd

My wife keeps a look out for me and brings me dresses,pants,tops,bikinis,panties,bras and shoes.But I cant look completely feminine in front of our two young boys as we hope they dont do what dad does,yet they know dad likes girls stuff we limit what they see.And I worry about other kids teasing them about their daddy with tits.

My wife is also bi. so i guess that makes those of us lucky .She did once nearly get me in trouble when she made me wear a bra to work and later snapped the strap in front of someone i knew who gave me a very strange look .Iwould definately wear anything she bought me .I can allways say she made me ...or i lost a bet with her ....so i had to
    I could find a million excuses ....Do it and worry later...
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

My wife claims to enjoy Susan, and she has bought me things over the years. I love it when she buys me something, but I often find that she buys me things I wouldn't necessarily buy for myself. Not that her selections are bad, just that they usually aren't what I would pick for myself. She does try, though, and I really appreciate that. It's a process.

No,never had a gf that liked it or pushed me further into it.

Quote Originally Posted by April5050
    My wife is very ok with my fem side. She loves it as she is bisexual and says this gives her the best of both worlds. My wife buys me something almost every week. Even if it is only a pair of panties. Our styles go hand in hand and even if they didn't I would wear what she bought anyway. I wear it at home and under my clothes. I have drove to pick her up from work at 3am in the clothes she has bought me and nothing else. I would never do that in the day light.

Oh well I am rambling. To answer the question, I would wear it for sure not matter what.

Kisses, April
    Bit off subject here though I would never "make" Rachael wear anything she didn't like. Our tastes are a bit different.

The off topic thing is your quote April. This happens to be my "motto" so to speak and it is attributed to a gentleman by the name of Peter Sage an entreprenuer and motivational speaker I adore. I plan to take that advice everyday Life is too short to be serious all the time so I enjoy every moment that I am blessed to have.

Good to see everyone as I have been gone for awhile taking care of my Mom
    Gots alot of thread to read!.
    Keep an open mind....but not so open your brain falls out
    Robert Low

You that have supportive SO's you best consider yourselves some of the luckiest people in the world!!! This "hobby" of ours is a real struggle for most is not all SO's!! I hope you will support them and communicate with them and love them, because they are loving you in a most special way!!!!
    Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    Wasn't sure whether I (a GG) should post here, but anyway.... I wouldn't say I had pushed Tammys femininity, but I have encouraged her to look after her nails, look after her skin etc. But I do like making her up and doing her nails and I have sometimes gone round and took her a new nail polish or some makeup. I'm going to dye her eyelashes tomorrow..... they look so much longer when they are done too. If you ask me if I would push her femininity, I would have to say yes..... girlz have way more fun

Tamara x
    Lucky Tammy!
    Fiona
    xx
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

My friend has bought me several items over the last month or so, and she tends to buy me skirts and blouses that are much more tailored and form-fitting than I'm used to. She also has this "annoying" tendency of buying items a size smaller than what fits me now, her way of encouraging me to continue with my weight loss, which she knows I've been working on. It is only in the last two weeks that she has actually seen me dressed and has gone through my closets and bureaus, telling me what she likes and dislikes. If it was up to her, I would dispose of about ninety percent of what I own because I like loose tops and comfortable shoes, and she thinks I should emphasize my femininity.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

has your so ever pushed your femininity

My wife found out some time ago and said if I want to dress then it will OK. It will also be any day I am home. That is a lot as I have home office. She has put down some rules. I must shower put on stockings, heels, bra, panties in the morning. Then she does my makeup. Complete with eyes, blush, lipstick and so on. She is very good at it. I then put my nightgown back on and we go downstairs for coffee. After that she decides what I will wear for the day. Always conservtive. Never flats or slacks. Today it is a very tight girdle, red slip, red skirt with a wide red belt, white blouse. Pearl necklace and bracelet. Long clip on earings. Auburn wig. Stockings are suntan. Red slingbacks. My nails are not long but just enough so they look good when polished. When dressed I must act as a women. Legs together or crossed. Small steps when I walk. She works on directions all the time. All conversations are about women things. Fashion, emotion, creams, shopping, etc.
    If one of her friends happens to show up I quickly go to my office upstairs and at that point usally change to male attire. Just in case. We do not go out dressed. She does enjoy that I sleep in a long night gown. As she said if I want to dress then Ok we will do it correctly or not at all.