Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has your SO ever pushed your femininity?

First, welcome to the forum Robyn.

My wife doesn't push my feminity, not that I have any anyway. I'm sure she'd rather push me the other way, but doesn't do that either. Thank's Honey.

She does buy me fem things every once in a while though. The last was a very nice leopard print nighty.
    DonnaT

Has your SO ever pushed your femininity?

Indeed he has! Bought me clothes, cosmetics and even took lessons in applying make-up (for me - not him!)

I think he goes to the top of the class - or get's a gold star at least!

SO help? No way!

My SO has done nothing to encourage my femininity and hasn't wanted to discuss the issue in a very long time. If somewhere would freeze over and the unthinkable happened (she bought me something), I would probably wear it everywhere and damn the consequences!

Same here Rachel. I know what you mean. But she's still the best woman in the world!

ToniB

In a past relationship....I did encourage and push a bit and bought lots of things I wanted her to wear ect.....but for now i,m not in a relationship....sigh...
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

My so pushes my dressing

New day. After my normal routine of showering, putting on my stockings, bra, panties, heels and my nightgown. My wife applied all my makeup. Then downstairs for coffee. She added two things today. We do not go out dressed. She still feels women carry a purse. Therefore I should also. She gave me one of hers. With a long shoulder strap. She also filled it with normal items. It does include additional makeup. She wants me to see to it that my makeup looks good at all times. She also told me I am to wear a maxi pad for the balance of this week. Advising it is something women must use. If I am going to be a women then this is now included. She seems to be having to much fun with this.
    Today the clothes she picked are a long wine colored skirt with a matching blouse. A black slip. She knows I love pearls so my necklace is a long strand of pearls. The same pearl bracelet as yesterday and pearl clip ons. Four inch black sling backs. She is showing me exactly how she want me to wear the pad and how to carry the purse and I must be careful not to walk away without it.
    She did surpise me. She excused herself. Returned later also dressed in a long skirt and heels. With all of her makeup on. She said she just felt like doing that today. She looks great.
    My love to you all Robyn

Leta,
    Leave Ohio and come to England to practise on me.....NOW....Please!!
    But don't tell my wife!

ToniB

my so pushes my fem

I have only recently found this site. It's terrific. Also at home there have been some surprises. If you have read my prior posts then you know part of it. Today my wife totaly surprised me. She had come down dressed in stockings, heels, long dress, etc. We looked similar today. I was surprised as she had not done that prior. A short time later she called for me to come upstairs. She had removed her skirt, blouse, and panties. She had already redone her makeup with more lipstick then I am used to seeing. She asked me to do the same and also remove my slip. We sat at the edge of the bed. She slipped off her heels and then mine. The rest was extremly nice.
    I asked later what brought that on as we had not come near this with me dressed. She said that she felt I had come a long way with how I look, act and respond as a women. She had thought about this and wanted to try it.
    Even the extra lipstick was part of the overall feeling. She said she would like to try it again sometime. She said I was very gentle but would I work on being more of a women next time. I am not sure what she means. I have to work on that one. Any one with ideas? I am listening.

Love Robyn

Pushing my femininity? No.
    Taking advantage of my femininity? Yes.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

My SO pushing my fem

Today started as it has each day recently. We had just finished our coffee.
    Went up stairs. I have an extensive amout of female clothes and shoes I have put together over the years. My wife went into them and found an evening gown. I have worn it a couple of times for maybe an hour at a time.
    Today this is what she decided I woud wear. Along with black stockings, four inch sandles and some very fancy jewelery (from QVC).
    She said women must wear heels and gowns for long durations at weddings, parties, etc. She wanted me to experience that part of fem living. Stappy sandles are part of it. She also asked that I carry one of her clutch bags. It would fit the dress. The gown is very slinky.With wide shoulder straps. Black with white lace across the bust line. There is a side slit to the thigh.
    I must say I feel and look like a women. I would not pass if I went out. Even so the change in my overall apperance is to die for. A little realality must set in. I have a business to run. I am in my home office and must get to work. It is still odd to have to remove an earing when on the phone. It is also great to look down and see my leg outside the slit and be able to rub my hand on stockings over smooth legs. I prefer pumps or slingbacks. The sandles are different.
    I am very used to four inch heels. I have some work to do with the sandles.
    I am up and down the stairs quite a bit during the day. Today will be a interesting. Along with lifting my gown I also must carry my handbag. Again to my surprise my wife has put on a very lovley dress and blouse and she his wearing stockings and heels. her makeup is perfect. She says it's for me.

to all who read this My love Robyn
    Last edited by robyn; 03-31-2005 at 09:10 AM.

your SO pushing your fem

Another morning. The thrill is still here. Today I have my stockings, four inch black pumps, strapless bra a very tight open bottom girdle. I have been requested to wear a nightgown. This one is light pink with narrow shoulder straps the crisscross in the back. It is ankle length. My makeup was applied very heavy today. Eyeliner extremly dark as is my eyeshadow. False eyelashes and very red lipstick. My lipstick in normally a conservitive color.
    For the first time long press on nail were applied. Using the glue that comes in the package. This part is a first for me. Will have to see if they cause problems while I work.
    My wife just came down and is dressed very similar. Her makeup is as heavy as mine. She has not said anything about her reason at this point. I am sure she has something in mind. She has said she would like to restyle one of my wigs on Saturday. I will be wearing it while this is done. I am sure I will look delightful in curlers.
    to all my Love Robyn

Robyn... interesting thread. Let us know how things are going!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

My wife is very supportive. I always end up with a gift for my feminine side on my birthday, and Christmas. She loves my feminine side. Some times I wonder if she's a latent lesbian (Yes, she’ll read this, and I’ll get in trouble.)
    Hugs,

Teddie

Quote Originally Posted by Leta
    In a past relationship....I did encourage and push a bit and bought lots of things I wanted her to wear ect.....but for now i,m not in a relationship....sigh...
    Leta you ....are after my own Heart...

my SO pushes my fem

After coffee today it was decided I would wear a bright yellow skirt. Comes down to just above the knee. A silk sleevless top with a tunic that matches the skirt. Suntan colored stockings. Four inch slingbacks, black, my favorite.
    A gold braclet on each wrist. Two rings on each hand. A gold necklace and very long heavy earings. Having trouble with the earings. Clip on and they keep coming off. The press on nails from yesterday are doing well. The very small and tight girdle does wonders. Plus is feels great.
    My wife made good on her promise to do my hair. She resecured my wig. Put my hair up in curlers. All kinds of combing and spraying. I stayed in curlers for a while. It turned out my hair did not come out the way is was intended.
    I have changed wigs and she will try again on the one that is off. A new pair of very high sandles just arrived. Another on line purchase. I guess it will be sandles tommorrow.
    We both like vintage clothes. Found some nice stuff on line. We decided to go to a large consigment store and then to dinner. It's going to be back to my male attire in a short while.

My love and my best to all Robyn

We all look forward to seeing the photos Robyn.

Amazing story. Almost beyond belief.

ditz
    my Fiance and i are the same dress size so when we go out shopping we go out for US! I serve as her fashion consultant as i am far better at putting together outfits than she is! Unfortunatly it's usually me that ends up paying and her that gets to wear it everyday! life can be so unfair sometimes!! Only joking, I know i'm one of the lucky ones and i make sure she knows it as often as possible!

Sophie

Email

A short time back my wife agreed to my dressing at home. A while after that I came across this site. I did not contribute my information. Then this thread came up. I decided to post. After that I started a thread asking if you would dress if there were rules included. Got very nice replies on both.
    Yesterday I got an email from a very well meaning member. This person said most could see that what I was saying was just fantasy that many of us have gone through. This peson, with the interest of the forum in mind, told me the forum is not for fantasy it is for real issues and I would start to get negative mail. I have reread my posts. I can see how people would think that way. Also remember this forum reaches many many people and to think that different situations do not happen with some of these people is being short sighted. I am new here. I respect the thoughts of the person who wrote the email. It was done in private so it would not insult me in a post. It had the intrest of the forum in mind. It shows this forum has some very good people out there. If I have insulted even one person or abused the meaning the forum it will not happen again. I thank all who read about my wife and myself.
    I thank all who replied. The rest will be kept within my home.

Robyn

Not yet

My wife has of yet to purchase anything specificlly for steph but thats ok she is still trying to get used to the idea and i'm fine with this. She has on the other hand purchased makeup that is more designed for my complection which was very helpful. And she does like it when i do her nail, Just says they look better with the stedier hand. Well thats all love the thread

If anything I have pushed my wife with my femininity.It would be a dream come true for her to do that but the most she has put up with is helping me with my wig and painting my toenails.

mrs.highheels
    you should be very happy.ijust ask my wife to help me with my makeup and she is glad to help.or i ask her what she thinks about the clothes i am going to ware that day and we go shopping for michelle jean.and have a good time and we shop for her to.it is fun.stay happy.michelle jean

my gf buys me things all the time
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Post only four months

I've only been with my gf for 4 months but its been wonderful she hasent bought me anything but she has dressed me up in what i already have. we have a shoping trip planned as money permits and i hope its soon she has such good taste i cant wait to get her dressing me.

robin
    not yet but I am working on it I just hope I dont screw things up because she is a great gal and I am trying to take things slow. wish me luck!