Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Perfume and Body Spray in Male Mode

Wearing Perfume and Body Spray in Male Mode

Hey!

Just wondered if anyone's done this?

Sara x

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Wearing Pefume and Body Spray in Male Mode

If I am not going out on sales calls, or to the tanning salon, I always wear perfume and either perfumed body lotion or body spray. Since I consider myself to be more girl than man(sometimes!), I want to smell like a girl!

I do dress enfemme a lot, though not to pass. But when I am dressed enfemme, there is always a feminine aroma around me!

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

I have been using "CK One" and really like it. It's marketed as a unisex fragrance. I frequently get comments in elevators , etc about how great it smells and no one has said or looked at me strange like they might have if I were wearing a strong female perfume. It's just enough of a girly smell that it keeps me in the right frame of mind without attracting unwanted attention.

girl about town

Perfume

I test perfume all the time as a guy.
    I figure if it makes me feel good as a guy,
    then I will like it even more when I dress
    as a girl!

I have wore JLO a few times to work and had a few comments from
    Co- workers Like You smell like a certaim woman that works here or you smell like a French *****. Just last night while getting in the car I had on HUGO a guy scent and the wife said you put too much on, you stink. My response was I only gave me 3 pumps of the sprayer, I then said you smell strong at times. She said yea because I'm a woman , women are supposed to smell like that.

Wink Fragrance

Oh, yes! I always wear a nice perfume! Anything to add to the joy of being a woman!
    Jolene

Quote Originally Posted by Drucilla View Post
    I have been using "CK One" and really like it. It's marketed as a unisex fragrance. I frequently get comments in elevators , etc about how great it smells and no one has said or looked at me strange like they might have if I were wearing a strong female perfume. It's just enough of a girly smell that it keeps me in the right frame of mind without attracting unwanted attention.
    Yeah i wear CK One and it's really nice! Would love to push the boat out and try perfume or a girly body spray like 'Impulse'

Sara x

Perfume

Quote Originally Posted by Girly Sara View Post
    Hey!

Just wondered if anyone's done this?

Sara x
    I like to try the samples that come in the different ladies magazines, just open up the flaps and rub it behind the ears and on the wrist, also like to put them in my pantie draw and it makes them smell nice also, Charolette

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Not in public, but as part of the "getting ready for bed" routine, I like a spritz or two of Bijon or Obsession.

The sweet, feminine scent is extremely calming to me!
    Love

Lynne

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Girly Sara View Post
    Wearing Perfume and Body Spray in Male Mode - Just wondered if anyone's done this?
    Yep - almost all the time except at work. I wear either Sung or Samsara. In other words, I wear the same perfume in both boy and girl mode.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Never worn a feminine fragrance before. I do wear men's AXE bodyspray every now & then though, but not while dressed, and I don't over do it.

Thanks for your responses, girlies!

Went out and bought some Armani Code Perfume today...lovely smell! Anyone tried it? Don't know if i'll be brave enough to wear it out as Alan though!

Sara xx

I've used impulse everyday for years... Yes, even when I wore boy's clothes.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

there is a german cologne that is unisex it has been marketed over 200 years it's an established scent, it is called- 4711

YEAR INTRODUCED 1792

4711 Cologne created over two centuries ago by Wilhelm Mulhens, 4711 Eau De Cologne takes its name from the German city of Cologne and the house number where lived its creator. Known worldwide for its strong refreshing effects, it was used in the 1700’s to ease all sorts of bodily ailments. Some of the ingredients used such as bergamot, lemon and orange are known but the actual formula as been a well kept secret for centuries. This is a Unisex Fragrance for Men and Women.
    [SIZE="3"]It's Just Me[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I've used impulse everyday for years... Yes, even when I wore boy's clothes.
    Hi Lisa, hope you're OK hun. Have you had any reaction (good or bad) when wearing Impulse in male mode? I love Impulse 'Tease'. Do you?

Sara xx

I love impulse musk,but only as a girlie
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Almost always... I put on Cotton Candy body spray...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

SMILEING WITH RED LIPS JULIE33362's Avatar

yes

all the time all i wear is fem sents
    Last edited by JULIE33362; 10-06-2007 at 06:31 PM.
    WEAR SOMETHING PRETTY

always even in guy mode I use heaven sent

huggs Carrie
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

I use a unisex body spray occasionally, I think it smells more femme than butch. En femme I enjoy perfume. I may not look much like a woman but I can smell like one.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I use a feminine body wash and deordorant under the ugly male stuff. Keeps me fresh and smelling lovely.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

body spray

You bet I wear a woman scent all the time work or not male mode or not. I wish to smell the way I want when I want. If I am dressed as a male or as a female it is my choice and if someone says something I just say I like the scent. I use Cody Musk for women all the time. My ex wore it and it has stayed with me ever since.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    oh yes evryday , lotions , body spray and on occassion perfume, in femme perfumes and all , all the time

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Yes. Most everyday. Have been for years. My favorite is Red Door. Just don't like those so called manly after shaves.

i wear purfume all the time even when in male mode when in male mode i usaly wear far away from avon but when in femine it is verry sexy for her from victoria sercret some of the ladys that i work w know i am a crossdresser and susgested far away for work they said it doesnt give off a strong sent but verry sexy for her does they would know im wearing purfume but to be honest i dont realy care well ok that it

samantha