Thread: confused new member

confused new member

I am new to this site and the only cd I have done was my mom's and my girlfriend's clothes while they were out. I would like to meet up with some of you girls to help me with clothes and make-up and see how realistic i can look. Because of my job I have to hide this activity at all cost.

Smile Dear Confused

Hi Confused,
    I don't think your too confused since you have come to this site?You want to cross dress fully like me right? Well time to go out and but your OWN clothes.I 've been here before with someone else on this site HUM? This seems to be a big problem for a lot of us girls.What to do? Well here's what I did! I went to a major store and went to the woman clothing department,& started looking for clothes for myself.You oviously know your size so you know what size to buy,and you know the clothes you WANT to wear.Look for something that TURNS YOU ON not me! If you don't have anything like undergarments no problem just go to that department too.If you feel afraid go to a different store for each idem or two.You will have to go to a wig shop to find a nice wig that looks GOOD on you!Again what style ever turns you on.Stay with natural hair wigs if you can afford it.They can be styled,& they last a lot longer.Just tell the sales lady again it's a gift!
    When the sales person approches you stay calm smile when they ask can I help you say yes I'm looking for a gift for my whatever (g/f mom,etc) They are more than happy to help you out,& you'll be on your way in no time at all and you can return later,& be greeted by the sales person with open arms.
    For pantys, hose,& bra's etc. I go to Victoria Secret.They have just yummie idems,& a LOT of men shop in this chain of stores.Lingerie is bought more than any other idem for wemen by men.Cosmetic are something that's easy to buy too go to a Wal-mart or a Wal-mart type store and buy your make-up eye liner shadow, lip stick etc there.They have a large selection,& it's pretty cheap too!
    Finding other girl's to play dress up with can be done,but it took me a long time just to tell anyone about my fun hobby hah! If your outgoing and like to go to clubs try a local TV/gay type club in your town just go there,& take in the action.Maybe you will become friend with another sister? Good luck Girl? just remember don't be confused just go out and get with the shopping?OH! Don't forget the thrift shops either I found a couple of Italian taylored ladies designer suits that cost a lot of money and I paid $8 each for them,thats a bargin,& they look great on me too!.I found just grads of fem clothes in thrift shops so save a little go shopping at these type stores too!
    YOU GO GIRL
    TIMME
    Arizona

... or you could just buy all that online...

Confused,

You will find that most store clerks are very easy going and will help you with any questions that you have. Depending on the store, they are on a sales commission and therefore would love to help you so that they get the commission.

For help with makeup I have found that Sunday mornings at the departments stores to me very quite. If you are appear well groomed and polite they will help you picking out the correct makeup and give you pointers on how to apply it.

Best of Luck

Richelle

Terrisigma

Confused

Ditto all the rest of the girls. But living in a small town I normally plan a road trip to another, and larger city. This way, if you live in a small town you are not likely to run into somebody you know. Happy shopping