Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a celebrity crossdresser?

Should have worn tights though, nobody looks right with pasty white legs

amazing....

all you all wever cry about is how it isn't fair this or that...I don't care what you all say this kid has more balls than all of us and each one of us needs to back this kid for support. when the time comes up to vote on how this kid acts or dresses give him some props..c'mon ya'll
    Last edited by ashleyinwpb; 10-07-2007 at 12:20 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Fitzgerald View Post
    This is a person 'stepping up' and doing exactly what needs to be done. Chris Crocker lives his life the way 'he' wants to and says damn the danger and criticism. He is pioneering, In the public eye at that !! He'll fizzle out sure. But he'll pave the way for others. And then more and more. We should applaud him because if enough step up and face the music, some day people like us won't have to live in fear and/or shame.
    And the reason we criticize this person is why ? ... is this how we judge each other here ? !!!

i agree with bridget 100%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He looks good Great body for drag but the video is rather boring as was his Brittiny video. I am tried of Brittiny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I think this is a good thought on how women observe other women. There are comments on here from cd's stating about how great Chris looks. But look at the cutting comments made by the gg's posting on the Fashion site--cuts on his hair, legs and the dress.

Women, in general, are very observant on the fashion and style of other women. This is an obvious reason why none of us really pass when we go out. Also a reason that an obvious fashion fauxpas will bring the eyes of women down on us.

We just have to be strong enough to weather this storm.

Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    And the reason we criticize this person is why ? ... is this how we judge each other here ? !!!

i agree with bridget 100%

Judging by the last few comments I've made, everyone thinks I'm pretty mean and heartless right now. I want to start off by saying that I'm not judging how this kid wants to be. In fact, after learing a little more, I find him brave for continuing to be themself even after recieving death threats. Now, I can't speak for everyone else who's posted on this subject, but, I'm not laughing at him because he crossdresses or is feminine. I'm laughing because they made an idiot of themselves internationally by using Brittney Spears's personal Problems. The way I see it is by him crossdressing, he probably makes the rest of us look bad. Kind of the same way a Armed Robber makes us look bad everytime they dress up and rob a bank. Anyways, that's my and explanation.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Come on girls .... his name is Chris Crocker, he's a 19 year old gay guy who is fast becoming a minor celebrity and no ... that's not a wig, I'm pretty sure it's his real hair. He's as camp as hell and I actually like him

He said something really great about gender variance. Check this link out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gdyobSzku0
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 10-07-2007 at 10:14 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Clarrisa I get that. You were just being catty and meant no harm. But the kid gets enough of that without us. I just mean that the kid should at least be able to count on us. This goes toward a possible better future where male and female style become feminine and masculine. Where we all just be ourselves. I worry enough that this kid will end up harmed or waste his life with the spotlight that will no doubt end.

I mean, 'crossdressing' could cease to exist one day.

Aspiring Member
    I watched a couple of his/her videos, in some ways he seems really open minded but only as it suits *him*. Overall he is pretty narrowminded and assumes he knows way more than he actually does.

He/she is pretty disrespectful towards women, trying to compare the things he has to do to dress en femme, to giving birth and the menstrual cycle. Personally I find these views very offensive, but what do I know? Im just a GG.

Like we need another noncelebrity, but look, we are talking about her
    anyway.

What about the transexual woman on "Dirty, Sexy, Money", at least she can act!
    ~Amber GG married to a CD
    Open mind open heart. Straight but not narrow. Momma to my sweet babies.
    Strong inside but you don't know it/Good little girls they never show it

Quote Originally Posted by alarmclockgirl GG View Post
    He/she is pretty disrespectful towards women, trying to compare the things he has to do to dress en femme, to giving birth and the menstrual cycle. Personally I find these views very offensive, but what do I know? Im just a GG.

Like we need another noncelebrity, but look, we are talking about her
    anyway.

What about the transexual woman on "Dirty, Sexy, Money", at least she can act!
    He's in over his head for sure. I'm sure he does some degree of commentary out of some warped need to justify the spotlight he's drowning in. But in the beginning he was just some kid dressing and grooming the way he wanted.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Fitzgerald View Post
    He's in over his head for sure. I'm sure he does some degree of commentary out of some warped need to justify the spotlight he's drowning in. But in the beginning he was just some kid dressing and grooming the way he wanted.
    See if it that's all it was I could see why many would want him/her to be a role model, but all these videos make him/her a bad role model imo.
    You cant seprate the two.

I understand he's a young kid, w/a video camera, still doesn't make it any less offensive. I went from hmmm what's this person about to umm what a jerk! <click>

One can't raise their hands for their beliefs/cause while stomping on others.

If it wasnt for the Britany video though he'd just be another youtube account. The internet is a wonderous and scary place.
    ~Amber GG married to a CD
    Open mind open heart. Straight but not narrow. Momma to my sweet babies.
    Strong inside but you don't know it/Good little girls they never show it

Quote Originally Posted by alarmclockgirl GG View Post
    See if it that's all it was I could see why many would want him/her to be a role model, but all these videos make him/her a bad role model imo.
    You cant seprate the two.

I understand he's a young kid, w/a video camera, still doesn't make it any less offensive. I went from hmmm what's this person about to umm what a jerk! <click>

One can't raise their hands for their beliefs/cause while stomping on others.

If it wasnt for the Britany video though he'd just be another youtube account. The internet is a wonderous and scary place.
    I said pioneer not role model. He needs someone to tell him he's wrong like anyone of any gender. Get a gang of GGs to tell him so. Maybe we could all do a petition email telling him to wise up?