Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a celebrity crossdresser?

Is this a celebrity crossdresser?

Is this a celebrity crossdresser? Anyone know more about him?

See -

http://www.eonline.com/fashion/fashi...a-77110e70c2aa

I wish

my wig looked that good, and my body, and my legs.

OMG! That is that person who had the You Tube video crying for Brittney Spears. I would post the URL for it, but I cannot bring myself to actually watch that again.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The commentator was pretty harsh there, but what else would you expect of the media, especially that kind of exploitation media.
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I saw a lot of negative reactions at the bottom lol, but I must add she or he is really passable
    Trying to be myself..

Shoot..i wish i had half the balls that this guy did he looks great...charlie...

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ View Post
    OMG! That is that person who had the You Tube video crying for Brittney Spears. I would post the URL for it, but I cannot bring myself to actually watch that again.
    Can you post the Youtube link?

He doesn't look bad but people only gave him 1 stars for looks! Should have worn a better dress! His wig's ok to me!

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Can you post the Youtube link?

He doesn't look bad but people only gave him 1 stars for looks! Should have worn a better dress! His wig's ok to me!
    Her it is....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

and another one of her... http://www.youtube.com/user/itschriscrocker
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I remember that video. it was pretty gay. I'll never get those two minutes of my life back....ever!:mad: She does make a beutiful girl though

damm if only i could look as good wow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He got a lot of fag bashing and he's only 19! Wonder what he'll do for a living! But he's so openly gay!

And Britney Spears does get bashed a lot but she is clearly messed up! I haven't bought her music since the "OOPS I did it Again" album.
    Last edited by KateSpade83; 10-06-2007 at 10:34 PM.

Here's a better one!! Analized by Jimmy Kimmel!!

WARNING!! MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME VIEWERS. CLICK LINK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAr9...elated&search=

and one making fun of chris croker...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqkD...elated&search=

Oh youtube... Isn't there anything you can't find??

the aftermath...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbMEA59-wGA&NR=1

Sorry about all the posts. This person left themselves so open, I just couldn't resist. I promise I'll stop with all the posts after this one...maybe. LOL. Hope U enjoy the vid!

This is a person 'stepping up' and doing exactly what needs to be done. Chris Crocker lives his life the way 'he' wants to and says damn the danger and criticism. He is pioneering, In the public eye at that !! He'll fizzle out sure. But he'll pave the way for others. And then more and more. We should applaud him because if enough step up and face the music, some day people like us won't have to live in fear and/or shame.

His whiney, irritating, defense of talentless Brittany, didn't win him any friends. I'm sure he cares!

He makes just a great, little, drag queen. But, bad looking legs. Knees are too knobby! IMHO....

Peace and Love, Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    His whiney, irritating, defense of talentless Brittany, didn't win him any friends. I'm sure he cares!

He makes just a great, little, drag queen. But, bad looking legs. Knees are too knobby! IMHO....

Peace and Love, Joanie
    So you are willing to judge him by the predefined gender box that we're expected to live in?

He whines (not manly)

Bad legs ( male female objectification )

Wake up, how about someday males can live the way they want.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Is this a celebrity crossdresser? Anyone know more about him?

See -

http://www.eonline.com/fashion/fashi...a-77110e70c2aa
    It depends on what you define 'celebrity' as:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_C...net_celebrity)

I get more the impression that he's more just genderf*ck (i'm not being vuglar, it IS the term used to describe it) versus being an actual crossdresser, since he's going for some sort of "messed up almost femme" look and an actual crossdresser wouldn't be happy being like that or even choose to be that way...

He never asked to be a celeb. He was just some kid that discovered youtube like everyone else. He's just some effeminate kid that dresses in partial drag, thus pushing the envelope of gender boundries .

And I dont think he's the Rosa Parks of CDing or anything like that. Yes, he can be annoying. But this is what it takes to eventually eliminate the restrictions we have.
    Last edited by Bridget Fitzgerald; 10-07-2007 at 12:37 AM. Reason: mellowed out

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have no idea who he is. But, he's braver than many of the folks on this site. How many of us would show our legs if they looked like that? Yuck. I wouldn't, ( and without nylons to boot).

Well, he's a kid expressing his feelings the way he wants to. He's obviously got some issues, but I don't think that he wanted to be thrown into the public spotlight the way he was. Let him push the envelope. That's the way attitudes get changed.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Dont know who she is but definatly looks totally passable and the comments are very harse
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Thats the first Iv'e heard of him . Them eyes are amazing though. I came across some other kid a while back that is into the clubbing scene can't think of the name for the life of me .something to do with star I think this kid is really into like glam makeup I think you would call it but he's really good as a makeup artist and looks fantastic. Oh I think its Jeffery Star.What I'd give to be young again.

Word is the kid got a TV show out of his/her u-tube fame.
    as far as her looks, I would never have known it was the same kid if they had not pointed it out. a lot of the girls at those things don't look any better.
    Tina B.
    Last edited by Tina B.; 10-07-2007 at 04:32 PM.

Quite honestly, I think she looks great. Everyone is criticizing her looks, and her legs, and I think she looks awesome.

While being honest, the part I hate is the whole defending britany spears thing. She is a celebrity, by choice. Some people achieve celebrity status by accident, and then hate being one. She became a celebrity with every intention to be an icon.After being followed around by the media for so long, you'd think she would have adjusted. Having 2 kids with K-Fed, well, she has no one to blame but herself. She married that talentless hack. And as we all know, she doesn't have great taste in men, after her first vegas wedding/immediate divorce. Overall, this isn't anything she shouldn't be able to handle.

Chris is defending her, and getting so emotional. Why do people are so much about celebrities. Yes, they are real people, but many of them think they are above others because the fame & money has gotten to their head. They don't need some whiny person defending them over the internet. I would say if anything it made the issue worse, because it drew more attention to her problems, and if she was trying to stay out of the public eye, that didn't help one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Word is the kid got a TV show out of his/her u-tube fame.
    as far as her looks, I would never have known it waw the same kid if they had not pointed it out. a lot of the girls at those things don't look any better.
    Tina B.
    But, that's why I say he's not a crossdresser.

He still wants to be identified as male.

Therefore, he's just screwing with the normal order of things (as part of his personality).

But, it's not like this is new.

Bowie did the same thing in the 70s, although his was more for art than as a reflection an inherent androgynous personality.