Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tea anyone?

Its a moral issue regarding what one can and cant wear ,I could argue the point of would it be accectable to turn up at your friends house dressed as Santa clause( unless it was x mas of course!) and i could go on at great lengths and make loads of ponts as to way its my given right to do this but i won t! Basically Its about tolerating and being able to be tolerated .In any walks of life there are limits its just agreeing on them .
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    O.k. the word 'hypocracy' is maybe not the one I meant. It's a bit inflamatory.

What I meant was that there is a confusion when it comes to this subject, a duality in the answers, because there is a difference between the desire to be non-judgemental and the desire to be represented how you would wish to be represented as a CDr. And the two often don't match.
    Thanks for clearing that up Julie. I've seen the posts here too asking the same questions such as why do all CDers wear pantyhose and so on. So I understand where you're coming from, I just think you worded your post as if you were kind of saying "practice what you preach" - which is totally different than being totally cool with someone doing something that you may not want (or even like) to do yourself.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar

Inflammatory Tea

I think it's the word "tea" that's inflammatory. Every time one of us Yanks reads the word "tea", we're reminded that we didn't spring from the earth's navel, pristine, with a mission to set non-navel-originators straight. Got it?

- Popeye
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva Morgan View Post

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Still shaking it boss.......

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]