Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's it mean when...?

What's it mean when...?

What's it mean when you are at dinner with your wife and she says,
    "I haven't lost any weight but some of my clothes feel bigger."
    "Huh, interesting," I reply. Quickly taking a big gulp of beer.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

Means you better start buying you own things before she finds out and kicks your ass.... or worse...........
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Means get your own clothes and stop wearing hers fgs.... and people wonder why so many GG's have a bloody issue with CD's.... talk about selfish!!! Get your own clothes to flaming ruin
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Red face

Who knows? She might be trying to tell you that she has suspesions about you,but if I were you I would start getting my own things so that you don't ruin hers.

My wife is very possissive about what's "hers" and "mine" and doesn't want me wearing her clothes although many of them "fit." Most GGs don"t want a man "borrowing" their clothes. I think it's best to have your own "girl stuff" especialy if a GG knows (or suspects) that you're wearing women's lingerie.

Yes that and also when her dress zipper is broke or a seam is starting to tear or there is a run in her panty hose.I so glad i told her and now have my own cloths but i remember well trying on a dress and then you have trouble getting out of it and your just waiting to hear it tear. justabit

Wow! I wasn't expecting such a strong response! I guess I need to go shopping. Hmmm...maybe I need a new wrap dress.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

Quote Originally Posted by danam View Post
    Wow! I wasn't expecting such a strong response! I guess I need to go shopping. Hmmm...maybe I need a new wrap dress.
    You wasn't? wow... kinda obvious don't you think? wouldn't you be rather pissed if you found lots of your clothes stretched and ruined with no clue as to why?? I mean jeez.... get a clue already
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

whats it mean when...

Woman are very possesive about there things, at least my wife is. That's why I have all my own clothes and would never wear any of hers without her permission. She has allowed me to wear some of her tops and she gave me all her size 12 jeans when she lost weight, the opperative words here are "she gave and she allowed". That is the only way to avoid any problems. Oh and by the way she never wants to wear any of my clothes, I have offered to let her wear some of my bra's since she repeatedly claims she doesn't have enough and my stuff is all so much nicer than hers. I just say than let's go shopping, she really likes it when I make it a shopping trip just for her needs and when I don't pick up stuff for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    Oh and by the way she never wants to wear any of my clothes, I have offered to let her wear some of my bra's since she repeatedly claims she doesn't have enough and my stuff is all so much nicer than hers. I just say than let's go shopping, she really likes it when I make it a shopping trip just for her needs and when I don't pick up stuff for me.
    Bingo! That's a good way to keep an accepting wife HAPPY!

Just had to say, good job !

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

Emerging butterfly...
    she really likes it when I make it a shopping trip just for her needs and when I don't pick up stuff for me.
    ...you win the "Partner Of The Week" award Sandra!!
    Every single one of us should follow your example!

Respectful Hugz,

Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    by the way she never wants to wear any of my clothes.
    Thats just the same with me. My daughter on the other hand has swapped things with me several times in the last few months. I guess the husband/wife thing is different than the mother/daughter thing.LOL
    Sally

How would you feel if you had to go to the gas station and you find your pants are too big and falling down because they have been stretched
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

R u a man, or what?

Nonsense! Here's what you do: Knock off the beers, lose those extra pounds, and you'll be able to slip in and out of your SO's things with ease, and impunity! And you'll love the way u look! I have some slinky dresses that I kept when I split up with my ex. She can't get into them any more, and I look better in them than she did when she was 25. LOL
    RS
    myspace.com/robertsherry

It means .. you have to buy your own clothes not wear your wifes!!!
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Silver Member
    Haven't you learned - good girls NEVER borrow unless given permission!:mad:

Right on Sandra Michelle, but bet you sneek in a little something for you. I always do when shopping with my SO!

hugs2U, Chari

It means you are busted, big time. Time to 'fess up.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Danam, I think your wife was probably looking for some conversation / honesty on this. She's obviously noticed something's going on and i'll bet she has her suspicions. The way her comment was expressed really feels like she was bringing up the topic without specifically asking ' have you been wearing my clothes?'. Garments are so utterly personal, and apart from them feeling different when someone else has been wearing them, there'd be a load of other clues: how they were folded, how they were arranged in a drawer; and if it was clean underwear, how they smelt, even if they'd been worn for only a few minutes. ( I had a CD lodger staying with me for a few months and it was so obvious he'd been rummaging about in my stuff. And when he denied it, I just knew he was lying, which really got to me. And I suddenly realised what an intrusion it must be for a woman. )

Thinking about whether to buy your own gear or not at this point seems a bit of a side issue. You have to think about the consequences of her now actually knowing what's going on and how you're going to deal with it. Post after post on here talks about honesty. The biggest problem you've probably got is that she'll know you're not being straight with her.

get your own stuff

think maybe you should bring the subject up sometime and see how she feels about it but in the mean time get some of your own to wear

As the girls above said, better get that credit card out.....but you've now got an excuse to go shopping - How bad can that be ?
    Hugs,

Christi

Yeah more shopping...I'm all over that. Better yet, tell your wife you're a crossdresser and then you get a new shopping partner to boot!!

Yup yup

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Means you better start buying you own things before she finds out and kicks your ass.... or worse...........
    As usual Karen beat me to it so . . . Yeh, what she said!

Be one thing if your wife knew and shared her things with you....but this is just not cool.....
    Last edited by Di; 11-20-2007 at 01:27 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

That's funny!
    I remember trying on some of the wife's dresses.
    Some were just too tight so I didn't bother.
    Some were loose enough that I thought that I could
    fit in them, but once you were squeezed into it,
    it was pure hell trying to get it off without ripping or
    tearing any of the seams.
    And if you had to get out of it in a hurry?
    Well, there goes a few of those seams!!

I'd kill her if she borrowed without asking! I don't wear hers without seeing if she minds. We are a bit different in size so it would be obvious if I wore hers
    Keep an open mind....but not so open your brain falls out
    Robert Low