Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you had to choose

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    I would go girl without Q. For tons of reasons. The pretty clothes, make-up, shoes, 'Girls Gone Wild', fancy under clothes... etc. Girls just have more fun, I think. I have spent most of my life tring to be and fit in as a male, scrwe that sceen
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

if you choose

My vote is 24/7 but not until I retire from my job.
    I love being a girl

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    simple enuff,,,,,, unsightly tho' it may occasionally be,,, FT 24/7 be a girl!!! am already mostly there anyways, as 's,,,,,, mostly,,, assuming I could still earn a living in this hypothetical world, 'n not end up starving to death, living in a refrigerator box under a bridge,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,~o~,,,,,, 'n I want my hair back toooo!

24/7

It would have to be 24/7 for me cant stand not to dress at least a littlie every day even if SO dont know.
    Laura

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

No Brainer

Full Time Girl, 365/24/7, and I would love every minute of it.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Why is that a hard question?

24/7...is that all the time I get???.....LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by audrey-lynn View Post
    I would take the 24/7. Women's clothes are just so much more comfy. And I could still do the things I like. Like fishing. I see alot of women fishing. After all they do wear jeans and t-shirts. The only body change I want however is boobs and long hair.
    Really, what does it take to dress "as a woman"? My wife wears my shirts (she would wear my jeans if they fit). If I "had" to make a choice like this, I could get by either way. After all, I do wear panties all the time and a bra and earrrings most of the time. Add a tee shirt and jeans.....

However, I like to look a little more feminine that that. I'm usually dressed more feminine than my wife.

Would I want to wear skirts all the time? No (but few GG do either).

Patti

Quote Originally Posted by christina marie View Post
    if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
    Hmmm... Rush fan??? Me too!
    I would choose 24/7 if like you said.. No reprisals, keep the family, job, friends.. 0% negative.. Then DEFINITELY!!!!! WOO HOO!!! What fun!

24/7 for girls. a life long dream come true

oops, thats 24/7 for (me) girls.

24/7

It would be so exciting!!! Dressing every day. Getting better every day at makeup, hair styling. Great fun. Oh how at ease I would be.

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    If given the choise with no reprisals and the question arose >>> either stop dressing completely and never wear anything feminine again:::: OR become a girl 24/7 and dress every day and never ever dress as a man again .... what would you choise?? Not that's a hard question to answer lets try !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Why is that a hard question?
    It's not hard if you sit on one end of the spectrum or the other - but most of us aren't black or white, are we? We're shades in between...

My decision would be to reject either choice - I'm happy having the option to do both.

Mind, I'm a little surprised how many here choose so easily to give up their girl side - IMHO, not many of us many can do that, successfully, for any length of time?

Quote Originally Posted by AndiGirl View Post
    There are numerous medical conditions now (physical & mental) that are being discovered, diagnosed, treated, etc in which the treatments are always accepted by family, friends, and employers as necessary. maybe someday a condition will be discovered that requires treatment of living full time as a woman and it will be very accepted as a medical cure. LOL! Well I can hope can't I??
    Andi, surely there is?????
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    woman 24/7 , I know thats the selfish awnser but there it is.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Mind, I'm a little surprised how many here choose so easily to give up their girl side - IMHO, not many of us many can do that, successfully, for any length of time?
    I understand that if forced to be 100% one way or the other, some of us would have to choose male. After all, there are some serious job and family considerations for many.

But I know that many of us could not be happy with that choice and would end up sliding back or regretting the decision. Although I know that life would be more simple if I could stick to a masculine environment, I love being "me" which is a strong amount of feminine. I'm happier that way and my wife likes me feminine.

Patti

This is a situation of hypothetical world, in the real life you don't face such options.
    If the world around me would ask me to choose one of the two options, that would mean that they would be ready to accept me dressed as a woman 24/7. If they would be ready to accept it, I would be ready to do it.

Thank God we don't have to choose.

I didn't choose to be a crossdresser, as you did not. I cannot imagine giving in to either/or. But to answer your question; as a husband, father and grandfather, my family is to important to me to be to be a 24/7 woman. Although they may understand, the community in which we live would make their life miserable.

Thank God we do not have to choose!

Short of actually having it cut off..........there would be a public burning of all my male clothing!.........option 2!!!!!

Dawn

Life would be so much easier if I was just a man, no thoughts about dressing, no urge, no desire. I would change right now if I knew how.

BF