Thread: first time out coming

first time out coming

Well, a cross dressers favorite day is coming, Halloween. LOL My wife and I belong to a local BDSM group, which is having a party for all hallows eve. Several folks there know I crossdress, and have asked me if that will be my "costume" for the party. I am excited about the idea, and terrified at the same time. There are two sub females that will be there, both of whom I am good freinds with, that are encouraging me, in fact have agreed to help me with a full makeover, they are VERY sweet and understanding. There might also be several dom males there, who I am also good freinds with that don't know about this side of me, and could be very turned off. What to do. My wife says I should do what I want, and don't worry about what others think. The Femdomme that runs the group, basically says the same thing. I guess its all about my insecurities. I love to dress, but, being seen by someone else than my wife is a HUGE step. Would love some advice here girls............

Emerging butterfly...
    Do the Doms expect acceptance from you?
    Then I see it as their problem if it doesn't go both ways.
    As a sub, you already know you still deserve basic respect (in real-life anyway) as a person. I hope you remember that & thoroughly enjoy yourself there!

Hugz & Spankin's,

Veronica

Thank you

Thank you Veronica, your comments abuout them being accepting, really helped. You are right, if they can't accept me, when I accept them, then, phoey on em' ! I have prepared myself to have a back up costume, just in case, but, at this point, I am heading to this party enfemme. Thanks for the encouragement. Now, what do I wear? Well, a shopping spree looks to be on the horizon as well....................thanks again

Go for it Darlene if somebody don't like it thats to bad after all it Halloween
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Ever, or never?

Think of it this way: If you r EVER going to go out dressed, then this is the best, easiest opportunity u will ever have! Break a leg!
    RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

You have this chance right now, you want to go to the party dressed. If you don't go dressed you will for ever regret it. You will be saying to your self what if, I wish, I could have, you know what I mean. Go and have fun with it after all it is Halloween, that's our day......
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Thumbs up go 4 it and enjoy yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by CDdarlene View Post
    Well, a cross dressers favorite day is coming, Halloween. LOL My wife and I belong to a local BDSM group, which is having a party for all hallows eve. Several folks there know I crossdress, and have asked me if that will be my "costume" for the party. I am excited about the idea, and terrified at the same time. There are two sub females that will be there, both of whom I am good freinds with, that are encouraging me, in fact have agreed to help me with a full makeover, they are VERY sweet and understanding. There might also be several dom males there, who I am also good freinds with that don't know about this side of me, and could be very turned off. What to do. My wife says I should do what I want, and don't worry about what others think. The Femdomme that runs the group, basically says the same thing. I guess its all about my insecurities. I love to dress, but, being seen by someone else than my wife is a HUGE step. Would love some advice here girls............
    Just enjoy yourself and after the first 5 minute blush youll wonder what all the fuss is about.Infact youll want to do it more! When i first came out in 97 i was scared as hell! I realised its not how poelple react to you, it's often how you percieve them to react that worries you.Dont try to over do it with the make-up, just feminise what youve got and think your a woman! It works for me.The first time i whent public and felt the breeze brushing my skirt over my tights and peticote was pure bliss! I felt every bit a woman with my breasts bouncing,I even sat on the park bench reading a book and felt people looked at me as they would look at a women. so dont be scared have a good time.

I assume there are certain rules to be followed by members of the group?

And that your wife is going to be the Domme in your halloween adventure?

If so, then she becomes responsible for protecting you, which includes telling off anyone who has a problem with how you are dressed. Is she ready to fulfil that responsibility?
    DonnaT

My alter ego's alter ego. Katie Boundary's Avatar

My first time too

It's my first time out tonight too! Not Hallowe'en but someone's birthday party. I'm going as Maid Marian, whereas my g/f and her friend are going as merry men. I'll let you know how I get on.

x K

well?

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Boundary View Post
    It's my first time out tonight too! Not Hallowe'en but someone's birthday party. I'm going as Maid Marian, whereas my g/f and her friend are going as merry men. I'll let you know how I get on.

x K
    How was it? Did you have fun? Come on, tell us everything......

BTW, an update

Several folks in the group are so insistent that I come enfemme, they have closed the rsvp's before any of the folks who I was concerned about signed up. Can you believe that? I feel sorta guilty, but hey, they hadn't signed up by now, probably not planning on it anyway. I still can't believe it, what a wonderful group of freinds. So, here I go, we are having it on nov. 4, have two weeks to find what I want to wear, and practice my makeup. I am so excited, I can't hardly sit still.