Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so who else shaved their leg completely this fall

so who else shaved their leg completely this fall

For the past 3 weeksI have been slowly shaving the hair off my legs until tonight. I was affraid to go out in public in shorts with hairless legs I really didn't have a lot of hair left but it was there. I went out in public with the almost hairless legs and even been around friends and nothing was said. So tonight I did it , the wifes intuition shaver came out and I am now silky smooth. Yes what a difference it is totally shaved, I used a moisturiser and in a new pair of hose from the Ave. I feel wonderful. So all you girls that havn't did it yet what r u waiting for . And for all you girls that already shave year round now I know what's Im missing in the summer. I feel so feminine right now. Going out to a few stores tonight and just be myself.. man how I wish I could wear my sling backs out tonight, I will wear them driving but I got to change out when I get out of the car!!!

Guilty as charged

Since June. Only one person has said anything.

Katie

Gave up "shaving" 3 yrs ago, get "waxed" every six weeks. Hairless legs don't bother me. Go to the gym each morning and wear shorts in summer while there. Not a word, but then,.... nobody wants to look at my "old pins" anyhow.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

since labor day

i shaved my legs before labor day (1st monday in september) and was in a golf tournement with 30 guys for 3 days no one said anything but i think 2 other guys shaved theirs also i wonder if they dress too?? caryn

Smile

i do not have to shave any more i have shave my leg for so long the hair does not grow any more i did them 3 times a week for about 5 year
    hugs
    Ronda

hehe Denise, welcome to the hairless leggs club! I enjoy running the razor down my legs knowing how the hosiery is going to feel when I slip into their tight, soft caress.

I usually do a couple passes with a disposable razor and then every morning I shoot the electric razor down my legs seeking out any stray hairs.

I never tried any of the waxing deals like Phyliss uses. Should give that a try.

Wow ronda! Really?
    Weeeeeeee

Shaved my leg's last week-end.

No one has ever mentioned it to me. Well except when I was a kid and shaved my legs in the bath. I assumed the water would flush away all the hair and didn't think to check. Of course it didn't and I got the third degree from my mum about it!

I don't think leg hair matters much these days, and shops are even selling hair removal cream aimed at men these days. Go for it and enjoy!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

I shave year round, but I never wear shorts in guy mode so no one ever sees anyway.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

My legs have been shaved for almost two years now. No one has ever said a thing. Even those that I play golf with on a regular basis. If I go more than a week without shaving I feel dirty.

I shaved mine a year ago and not even my wife noticed. I don't have much hair on my legs to start with and they are blonde so it doesn't look that different. But it was interesting that nobody noticed.

I shaved my legs a month ago, I will never let the hair grow again, I love the smooth look and feel, especially when I put a pair of pantyhose on and I love the feel of them on bare legs.

Good for you girl!

I've been shaving regularly for a year now.
    Before I actually did it, I was hesitant and debated whether I should and so I waited and waited, but then I finally did it and haven't looked back.
    I was so afraid of the uncertainty, but now that I think about it, its no big deal. As long as you don't draw attention to your legs, and go about your normal business, nobody will notice.

Now that you've been doing it, you have to show us those beautiful legs.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 10-16-2007 at 09:00 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Feels so sexy and feminine to shave

I'm new to this forum, been cd'ing for years, but just started shaving my legs, arms and chest last couple of months. Makes you feel so sexy and feminine, can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

I shave my legs every three days. Spandex, nylons, jeans, leather etc, feel absolutely great. Been doing it since the start of the spring and no one has noticed.

Jessica.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My legs have been bare of hair for several years now. Living in warm, and dry, Georgia, I wear shorts or a skort most of the time unless I am making sales calls.

My female friends tell me that I have good looking legs. I do shave, or epilate, them to keep them hairless. Also, I put body lotion on them every day after I shower to keep them feminine soft! My late wife used to say that my legs were softer then hers! I never want to have hairy legs again, or hairy chest either!

Sissy/Stephanie

Moer Girl than man sometimes

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    I almost always wear shorts in guy mode with totally shaved legs. I remember it taking me a couple of days to pluck up courage at first but then I realized that people simply didn't notice or didn't care. In fact, I've only had compliments from those that did notice.

Apparently it's trendy for young men to shave their legs, arms, chests, etc., these days too.

I Love the Feeling

I have been a winter shaver for years. I've always waited until I knew that I wouldn't be wearing shorts anymore and then here comes the razor. Well this year I decided to start trimming the hair short in August. I did this for a few weeks and kept wearing my shorts. After a couple of weeks I decided to shave it all off. The weather is still in the 80's here and I've had shorts on during most days. I love the feeling and I like others think that my legs may never have grown out hair again. Also, it makes my red toenails look better.

Jeri

Another winter shaver here.
    I haven't yet though, but, will likely do so quite soon as 'shorts season' is finally winding down around here.

...then gotta find another pair of boots to cover them with.

Rachel Jean

year round shaver

I have shaved my legs for the five years . I keep them that way. I t doesn't bother me if anyone notices or not. I do it for my self and the way my hose feel on my legs when I put them on.
    If you are going to shave your legs but then look for something to cover them up why even bother to do it in the first place.
    I am proud of my legs and like them to show. I wear my shorts as long as posible
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Lets see I am a clean shaven all year long. I have never had any problems with shaving my legs or anything else. Every women that I have been with some how knew I shaved and loved it. And I wear shorts 24/7 365. I hope some day you can too.

I can say that as a GG I shave with an electric razor that my SO, LoriNC, bought me for xmas a couple years ago. sHe has recently shaved everything again and this includes the chest hair that I loved and miss so much (I enjoyed running my fingers through it) but I guess that's one of the sacrifices I have to make for his happiness.
    Tray

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeriAnn View Post
    I am proud of my legs and like them to show. I wear my shorts as long as posible
    If you want to show them why wear long shorts? I wear the shortest I can get - usually 5-7" inside leg.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I've been shaving completely for a few years now as well. I used to do it only in the winter time. Now I don't care what people think. I'll never go back to having hair on my legs again. Yuck!!

Ok Joann you talked me into it
    Attached Images Attached Images