Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: so who else shaved their leg completely this fall

I have kept mine smooth for the last few months..........I'm thinking of doing my chest and arms but my SO likes chest hair too much......................

me, 2 weeks ago and it is starting to grow back already

Lifetime Pantyhose Wearer

Just de-haired last night

I too am a winter shaver. I love the feeling of a fresh pair of silk reflections on my smooth legs, especially if they are swishing next to a lined skirt.

i too am a winter shaver..oh do i enjoy the smoothness and can wear my hose comfortably

I keep mine shave all year long and have been for the past 4 years.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Went to Hawaii last May and noticed a number of men with bare legs, so when I got back home, out came the raizor and off went te hair. Been shaving ever since, wear shorts 90 per cent of the time except at work, and not a word has been said, except a couple of 'nice legs'.

Body is free of hair for the last 2 yrs-wear shorts at work and 95% the rest of the time. Only one woman said anything (co worker) "Wonder what the rest of the body looks like"

I shave my legs all year long however I let it grow out long enough to wax for Halloween which for me started Friday night and will end Wednesday night
    If something doesn't make you happy Change it

I wish I couldmy wife has said no

Dream Action Figure barbiekendall's Avatar

Smile Shaved smoth

The cool weather is great. No heat rash after! Otherwise I'd do it year-round.

Been shaving 3x week for a few years now. No one has ever said anything.
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

I kept all my body hair very short this summer with an electric trimmer. No one said anything. Shaving is the next step for winter and maybe it will stay that way if not too much trouble.

Body Hair..Yuck

I am totally shaved, I just hate body hair and its a pain in the but to maintain, but I just love being hair free

Rach

Quote Originally Posted by Roxi Loh View Post
    I shaved my legs for the first time this weekend. I do love the soft smooth feel. I have not tried stockings on yet but will later this week.

Roxi get some sheer hose on ther hon you don't know what your missing. you avatar looks great now feel great!!!

Silver Member
    I'm afraid it's just the oposite for me. I look forward to the winter when I don't have to shave as often. Summer and bare legs make it necessary to shave almost daily. Winter I can let them go for a longer time.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I shave my legs all year long. This year I was at a friend's house in Tampa and I wore bathing trunks to his swimming pool party. Nobody there even noticed my hairless legs!
    -Audrey

I'm slowly shaving away the hair in preparation for Halloween. That's about the only time I do it. Although I wonder if my wife would like me that way...

[SIZE="2"]Same here for me with the cold weather coming tights and longer skirts and I like wearing athletic pants (Like Nike,Adidas pants) cover up everything but the summer thats a different story. In the summer I always keep my legs shaved.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    I'm afraid it's just the oposite for me. I look forward to the winter when I don't have to shave as often. Summer and bare legs make it necessary to shave almost daily. Winter I can let them go for a longer time.

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    [SIZE="3"]LeeAnn[/SIZE]

Silky Smooth

Just shaved my leggs yesterday and my chest over the weekend...will stay this way ALL WINTER!!!!!!!!!! I luv it!

Quote Originally Posted by reneecd13 View Post
    Lets see I am a clean shaven all year long. I have never had any problems with shaving my legs or anything else. Every women that I have been with some how knew I shaved and loved it. And I wear shorts 24/7 365. I hope some day you can too.

Ditto! I am totally a "smoothie" when it comes to my legs, arms and pits--24/7/365!

I have shaved year aound for seven years. Only have to shave , like once a month, hormones have done wonders for body hair.

I have kept my legs, underarms, and chest shaved on and off in the past. In the last few months I have been shaving every morning in the shower and don't believe I will ever go back to not shaving again!! The feel of a new pair of pantyhose over fresh shaved legs is great!!

Stef

done it

I only do so in the fall/winter when I gt ready for a makeover. Great feeling I must say. I've done the whole chest/arms/legs thing recently. It's growing back in, may be removing it for another makeover. The mrs. would rather I not shave all over though.

Shaved

First time ever shaved and Naired all hair below the waist. Should have done it long ago.

It feels great! It looks great!

Banned Read only
    ,me me me me me and now, i cant see how i can ever let that disgusting hair grow back, i am contemplating electrolysis starting with facial hair, i have plucked my brows, i also shaved everything else except head hair, and i am growing it longer and longer, my nails are very long now, all in all id say im on my way, although sometimes i dont know which way is up!! seriously i do hate leg hair and love to lay out with my freshly shaved legs, i am actually workin on a good base tan, and have my first bikini lines, anyone jealous, dont hate, be happy, suzanne