Thread: recieving stuff?

recieving stuff?

i have found a friend online who is going to send me some things.
    Problem is my wife doesnt know about me dressing. Would probably not accept it.
    How & where could i get things shipped without giving out too much personel info? To where i am recieving or my online friend.

Any info would be great, thanks gurls!!

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    You could rent a PO box or a mailbox at one of those "Mailboxes, etc." type places. That is the most anonymous way.

The other option, to save cost or whatever, is to have them send the stuff to your local post office via "General Delivery". But they will need to know your full name (as on your photo ID) so they can mark it as such and the post office can confirm it's you when you go to pick it up.

Banned Read only
    Tell your wife about your online friend sending you things.
    Be honest regardless of the results.

From your handle, I take it you are in UK? I have had stuff sent to a post office near work so that I could pick it up at lunchtime. No charge, but small post offices do not like doing it. I also sell lingerie on e-bay and suspect that sometimes i am sending to a "drop" rather than home address. Do they open your mail at work?

rent a box at any mailboxes'r'us type business under your real name, so that if they ask for id you have it readily available and get anything sent there. or most courier companies have a local depot where you can pick up and/or drop things off. just have him mark it 'hold for pickup'

im in cal, its just short for britney.
    i will look into our mail box store & see if that will work.
    she wouldnt understand i know, she hates me shaving my face & other places.

I rent a mailbox too, the are polite, don't spam me with info at my home address, etc.

And they are a few minutes from home.

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

MAIL box

use a mailbox service, dont spring it on her that way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

Have it sent to work or my favorite.... have it sent to your house by the USPS but a few days before it's supposed to get there, go to the PO and stop you mail like your on vacation... Mark that you will pickup the held mail at the post office.. and then restart the mail then... Easy....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos