Thread: don't be such a puss

girlie guy

don't be such a puss

That's what I keep telling myself, every time I catch myself crying, or being weak, or a just plain ninny, but it's in my nature now, now that I've gotten girlie, I can't seem to help it, there's no way back to the guy mode that I always used to try to attain, it just isn't there any more, it's like, I used to be able to kind of switch it on or off at will, but now I am one

Am I the only one?

You're not alone, Ronna.
    I spent most of my life in denial, pretending to be the "man" that society expected to see. Afraid to show emotions, least I be thought of as "weak".

Well, the heck with all that.

I'm finally being the person I really am. And if that means crying when I'm upset or my feelings are hurt, or when I watch a sad movie, so be it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sometimes it takes time to find our true selves Ronna. We are all mixtures of both male and female despite our plumbing and feelings and strength of character are not limited one way or the other by gender. It's just you being you.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Not alone at all sis. I know the transformation well.

And I don't regret it one bit !

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Being able to cry and being weak is not the worst that can happen. It's rather a gift .. why go back?

I am not so sure about the ninny part though

I've always cried etc. When I was little, the boys said "You should've been a girl!" but what did they know!

Actually, both men and women have a wide and more or less equal range of emotions, even though statistically men and women occupy have slightly different population distributions within that range. The key is crying, or not, if it's in your own nature and not worrying about whether you fit someone else's idea of what you should be doing or not doing.
    Olivia

"Sit down before fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, ... or you shall learn nothing." - Thomas Henry Huxley

"There are three sexes - men, women and girls." - Ambrose Bierce

Ask yourself this - was there really ever a guy mode or just a girl suppressed?

That's my take on it, yes - That's me and my life as well.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I don't cry... ok hardly ever..... unless I take a hell of a crosscheck or something!! "Big Girls Don't Cry yey yey yey...... " I love Frankie Valley.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't cry very often but sometimes I can't help it. It doesn't bother me afterwards that I've been crying. I just pick myself up or sleep it off.
    Weeeeeeee

All the time

Your not alone. I cry so easily, especially as I get older.
    Makes me crazy some time.

I cry too. Anytime I want to cry I just watch "Extreme Home Makeover" on ABC... that does it to me everytime.

The other day my boss pulled me in her office and told me what a wonderful job I have been doing.

OMG, I just about let Niagra Falls go right then and there. I am glad I had enough pressance of mind to hold the flood back. Still, my voice cracked a little when I thanked her.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

I live in the Portland, Oregon area, with my (now) 18-yr-old daughter.

Physical pain doesn't do it

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't cry... ok hardly ever..... unless I take a hell of a crosscheck or something!! "Big Girls Don't Cry yey yey yey...... " I love Frankie Valley.....
    I was riding a bike downhill and somehow blew both tires. I was sliding on the asphalt instantly, thinking I was getting a bad burn and maybe I should try rolling. Rolling didn't work so well - felt like I was getting to beat up, so decided to go back to the slide. Ended up with two friction burns on my back, a 3" circle of hamburger on my hip, and the palms ripped off both bike gloves (but the skin on my palms intact - I have not been on a bike without glove since...). No tears, just get up, try to fix the tires, then start the 40-mile ride home...

However, a sappy movie will always get the tears flowing. I don't think I've ever connected this with my cross-dressing; it's just how I've always been...

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Oddlee View Post
    I was riding a bike downhill and somehow blew both tires. I was sliding on the asphalt instantly, thinking I was getting a bad burn and maybe I should try rolling. Rolling didn't work so well - felt like I was getting to beat up, so decided to go back to the slide. Ended up with two friction burns on my back, a 3" circle of hamburger on my hip, and the palms ripped off both bike gloves (but the skin on my palms intact - I have not been on a bike without glove since...). No tears, just get up, try to fix the tires, then start the 40-mile ride home...

However, a sappy movie will always get the tears flowing. I don't think I've ever connected this with my cross-dressing; it's just how I've always been...

Lee
    Lee,

I so had this happen to me except, my burns were on my legs and arms...dumb.dumb.dumb. I didn't have a repair kit with me and I had to walk with the bike home 10 miles! Ugh!

I too kept the tears at bay at that time, but like you, I sob at the requisite spots at good movie. Always have, probably always will. Shucks, I cry when the National Anthem is played.