Thread: Are there that feel the same as me?

Jacksonville, NC (Nope not military either ;) )

Are there that feel the same as me?

I do love womens things. Just not real frilly stuff. I would love to be able to put on a Jean skit or something mid thy to Knee length along with hose some type of matching shoe/heel and a tee shirt. Something more casual. No makeup or wig, just me. I like who I am. I just feel comfortable wearing skirts and hose and shoes. There are quite a few tops that I like too, just not into the frilly things. Does that make any since at all?

Sure. I've done the same and been out.

I like the result of the wig and makeup, but don't need either to be me.
    DonnaT

If you are a bit afraid, start with a jeans instead of a skirt and go out. Your style sounds a bit like most won't notice.
    You'll see how it works ... and it will work.
    If you feel confident enough try the skirt.

Wow, how was I scared when I wore fem shoes and hose for the first time out ... today (doing it almost every day) I sometimes wonder why.

Ok: sometimes you'll get a stare or someone will say something odd, but it doesn't have to effect you. If you are confident enough even this can be fun, but at least it is interesting.

So, go out and enjoy it.
    Last edited by Marla S; 10-19-2007 at 06:19 PM.

I like just the clothes, but I do like the wig and makeup too.
    Excuse me Sir, is this your purse?

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I've found myself much more looking for womens pants then guys pants of the same size.
    I find womens jeans (for example) much more comfortable then guys. They aren't so "rough" or "heavy" for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Dian077 View Post
    I do love womens things. Just not real frilly stuff. I would love to be able to put on a Jean skit or something mid thy to Knee length along with hose some type of matching shoe/heel and a tee shirt. Something more casual. No makeup or wig, just me. I like who I am. I just feel comfortable wearing skirts and hose and shoes. There are quite a few tops that I like too, just not into the frilly things. Does that make any since at all?
    Hello Dian!
    It makes perfect sense to me. I know that I look like a man in a dress, but what can I do about it. I love the way the clothes feel and ride on me, love the way I look from the neck down (how great to be able to tease myself), and I know that a wig and tons of makeup will not change the perception... that I am still just a guy in great feeling woman's clothes. So why go to all the trouble to paint my face if it does nothing for me?

I'm more the 'casual' as in mini skirts (denim is fine, as I have several), t-shirts/casual blouse and shoes... Bra and panties are essential, but I need the wig and a tad of makeup to 'hide the guy' (or most of it)!

I've been to the 'sissy side', and every now and then the urge strikes for petticoats, ruffled panties and short sissy dresses... sissy socks and Mary Janes go well... Variety is the 'spice of life'!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    Yes, I know just how you feel. I can get by with just the
    clothes.

cindi ann

I hate jeans anything and not a frilly girl but do love fashion and class.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I guess I am the same type. I do like some frilly things, but usually wear them to bed! I would put in a picture of how I looked going out to dinner tonight, but I don't know how to do that. Anybody have suggestions?

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

i am more for the lacey and silky sexy undies not into wearing dresses or skirts have tried slacks and a blouse a few times but hey that is just me

There are so many that are happy with the bra's and panties or something really simple maybe a nighty or a teddy...stockings and heels...but for me a bra and panties are just a necessity something to hold the breast forms in place as well as the old boy...but I can remember when I was a little girl hearing my moms heels on the wood floors it was like they were calling to me....and I would prop myself up in front of the TV and watch the Miss America pagent the evening gowns and cocktail dresses they were all so beautiful and I wanted to be them so badly and mother always did say you can be anything you want when you grow up...she never said but not that....she was right....moms always are

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Right now I like just the clothes

Right now I like just the clothes, prefer the simple things, like short skirts that are flouncy or body hugging, simple tunic style tops and womens athletic wear, spandex leggings or short spandex workout shorts. As I age my desire is to try more casual wear. But will agree that womens pants are far more comfortable than mens pants, to the point I have more casual women's pants than mens.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    but do love fashion and class.....
    You said it sister!

i'm a skirt and heels lover a short jean skirt and 4" pumps are standard around the house. jean skirt and cowboyboots in the shop. I rarely wear a wig at home but lipstick onece in a while.Billie in alberta
    Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But High heels and Handcuffs excite me.
    Billie in Albera

I don't care for the girls jeans. For me its Skirts, heels, hose and all Girl....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    Kind of funney, but sometimes when I dress, I like to dress like a "tomboy". Jeans or sweats (some might say "what's the point")... but then I also NEED my forms and heels.....
    I am intolerant of those who are intolerant

use to do that when i first start crossdressing , since it has progress to makeup and such. Wearing skirts and under just wasn't enough for me, had to go all the way. no regrets, just pure happiness.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dian077 View Post
    I'm fairly new at all this dressing, but really can't see myself in a wig with make up. I have gone out to one bar now that is accepting of anyone (they took me with open arms) and went in heels, simple brown mid thigh skirt, nylons and a plain blouse. It felt great! I really think I would still look like a guy in a skirt even if I went the wig and makeup route.

nope not me i like the bras and breast to much to skip this part when i dress up

Variety is the spice of life

I like the basic look as well but I dress in private and love to spice it up a bit. Mini skirts, costume type items like my skating dress, dance leotard, prom dress etc. But also have some very nice clothes that you could wear in public without being called risky. Depends on the mood.