Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think our mom's knew?

oddly enough

About 20min ago I would have said no. However my parents are visiting this weekend and they just dropped me off. In the last bit of the car ride home my mother mentioned that she had finally gotten around to watching "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and that she "loved it" and that it "reminded her of me" Now this could be in reference to the fact that I love movies, especially the off beat and weird. Or maybe over the years she has noticed things not quite put back properly, and even a few missing things. I regret the thefts now, but at the time it was too hard not too. Anyway the short answer in since very recently, yeah I wonder if she, at the very least, has a good idea.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

I never wore my mother's clothing, but I did borrow many of my sister's things when I first started dressing. She swears to me that she never knew, although I had this tendency of borrowing without returning -- or at least not for a long while. Gads, I had drawers full of her things at times!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I'm unsure, but I think my mom may have thought I went through a phase. I was never outright caught, but had too many close calls and got too many comments from my mom for her to have been completely in the dark.

Mum says she never knew or had any idea i dressed only until i came out to her.Lisa x

Oh I'm sure they did, funny thing is though when I used my sisters things it was always my brother who got accused, although maybe he was doing it as well!
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

Hi ladies. With me it was the complete opposite. I just recently told my mom that I dress and I had asked her if she knew of anything going or or any fishy stuff and she said she had no idea it was completely new to her hehe. I love my mom

Much love
    Vero
    [SIZE="2"]VERONICA[/SIZE]

Mom knew

Yes. my mom knew and even helped me with my dressing!!!!! She came home early one day from work and "caught" me wearing her garterbelt,stockings and bra. She just stood in her bedroom doorway and looked at me and I at her. Talk about embarrassing moments. When we both recovered(actually when she recovered) she came over to me and kissed me and said that she always wanted a girl and that she now has one. We both cried alittle and hugged alot. Mom did buy me my own clothes,make-up and showed me how to become female. She never my dad or brother or anyone else for that matter and took that secret to her grave over five years ago. And yes I do miss her and say a prayer for her everyday.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    My mom definitely knew something was up, she caught me wearing my sisters leapard print mini dress, she found my stash of borrowed nylons, which I was not planning on returning, and when I was confronted all I could do was blush, caught red handed.

With time I asked her point out if I could wear pantyhose and she let me, I was around 12.

Oh yea, she knew and I always knew she loved me.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

mom

i know my mom knew, when i was little i'd dress in her clothes all the time. during the summers i lived with my grandma and she knew also. one easter my grandma bought me a dress, leotards, shoes and a hat for easter, she kept them put up for me and my mom bought me a night gown and panties for grandmas house. she always called me her little girl. their both gone now,god bless them both.

I'm pretty sure my mom knew--and my older sister, too. They must have noticed things of theirs moved/missing at times...and I'm pretty sure mom caught me just as I finished getting out of a pair of stockings once.

And I definitely know my mom found my stash of TV literature once.

Mom knew in my pre-teen, teen years...Careless and thoughtless borrowing (stealing) of some of her clothing. My sister had a fit when she caught me in her new panties - everyone knew then!!!

I almost talked to mom - kinda wanted to have some help buying my own clothes - but by then there was a real sexual charge to my CDing - and, well, I didn't want mom anywhere near that space - so no meaningful discussion, ever.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Easter 2007, My mom and I knew talked, she knew I wore her clothes and shoes, so she says. She never addressed it cause she didn't want to, she says she will never accept me as Katie, but respects my choice to be. It's a touchy subject...
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Did she know?

Well, I guess when she caught me in her hose then I would have to say yes, she knew. Though never approving, she hasn't broached the subject since my teen years.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Moms' know everything!!![/SIZE]

she knew that i wore her panties but she never really came out and said it
    i always put them back the way she had them but i guess i didn't do it good enough

My Mom never knew a thing. LGBT stuff gives her the creeps even though she does the best she can to be tolerant about it. I tried to come out to her like 5 or 6 times after high school and she did everything she could to ignore and push aside the conversation. I'm lucky in that my Mom and Dad were very lenient and easy going. But a family freind of ours told me more than once that she would never accept my CD'ing so just go ahead and be myself and don't involve her in it and she'll forget it.

My mom knew and aproved helped with my dressing after school and took me shopping for shoes and my first pair of heels. She bought me all my things on the condition I not wear her's any more.

Janet

Mine knew I borrowed her things more than a few times.. Never caught me but she knew.. She did cauch my brother wearing my step-sisters panties.. He knew I wore my moms things two cause I showed him once.. My brother never took cding further and I'm certain neither of them know how far I've taken mine..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No but now that she has passed on I think she does now
    Angie

My mom knew she even put me in a wig and took a picture of me brushing a dolls hair. I wore her pantyhose, polished my toes and put on lipstick. She saw me and caught me and gave me things. that was around 11. Then when I went on my own at age 18 she used to come by my apartment and clean up my house. I know I left hose and other girly stuff out and she would put them away. Then one day she found my wig in the closet Yes I blushed to and said it was for halloween, I think she knew otherwise...I just wish before my mom died that I had talked about my crossdressing with her, I just know she would have understood...

A lot of good answers. Here's a follow up.

If your mom did think something was going on, do you think she would have mentioned it to your dad?

Not sure that Mum really knew, even though she found me inher silky nightie at the age of 2. Once i was accused of pinching a pair of her panties, cotton ones, yuk, and found out many years later that it was my brother! I know my Dad liked silky lingerie and he was always buying it for Mum, but i do think her wore it. Different times!

I hope not, but I assume they do

Both my Mom & Dad were not aware of my CDing which started for me around 11 or so but were concerned that because I was so feminine I may be Gay. No they had no issue with me being gay just the extra hardship it would cause me. I was so feminine due to a hormonal imbalance. When I came out to my MOM recently she excepted me completely & made perfect sense to her. After seeing my recent makeover pics she commented "I had no idea you could be such a beautiful woman"

Petra
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I started wearing my Mom's lingerie and don't think she knew. She knew however when she found my hidden stash when I was about 13. Nothing was ever said, just a note to get rid of that stuff! I found a better hiding place. Have never talked to her about it in 3 decades but am tempted to do so now.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]