Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you think our mom's knew?

My mom knew I wore her things. Just before I got too big to wear them, My grandpa walked in on me as I was sitting at my mom's vanity, wearing her bra, panties and a lacy full slip and putting on lipstick. It seemed that she had noticed her things were being moved,while she was at work, and had asked the grandparents to keep a lookout from across the alley where they lived. Grandma had seen me walk by the window and sent grandpa over to investigate. I got a really good spanking and talking to the next morning. Interestingly, it was explained to me that the spanking was for stealing her things, not for wearing them. I got the impression that I could wear dresses and skirts as long as they were my own. It wasn't long after that when I bought my first skirt.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

I don't know for sure if my mom knew, but I always had the suspicion she did. She probably thought it was just a phase, and hoped I would grow out of it. I think as a kid, at one time I actually had more pairs of her panties then she did. I guess it never came to me that she would realize they were missing. She never said anything to me directly, but I remember one Halloween..at the last minute she had to put together a costume for me, to go to a church halloween party. I ended up, in one of her blouses, a wig, and some makeup. I always hoped she'd have taken it a bit farther. I was lucky, that as I grew up..I was actually the same size as her, so got to wear her things all the way through college. Just never got to show her the daughter she could have had.

Yes, my mother knew. She found some of my clothes in a box which I'd stored on top of my wardrobe whilst "cleaning up". We had a heart to heart and she said that she'd rather I stopped wearing women's clothes. I agreed, burnt everything and tried my best to tread the straight and narrow path or normality. It didn't last very long and once I'd left home I had the freedom to be me a lot more of the time.

The subject's not been raised since then (about 20 years ago). I'm sure that she wonders whether I stopped or not but she's never asked.

i think my mom suspected for a long time, she would make remarks when they would go out and leave me alone, like "no fooling around" or "behave yourself". i think my sisters might have suspected something too because i didn't always remember how a certain item was folded, and i would always put their slips away wrinkled. my mom thought i "outgrew" my fooling around, but i didn't hehe.
    Jill

not a chance, but mom always said I was supposed to be a girl, and she had a name picked out for me and pink cloths. Hey that reminds me I'll have to ask her and maby I'll have a new name

Mine did not know, wish I had told her tho

If she knew, she never let on - even to herself

When I was growing up in the 60s we had a storage closet where my mother would put things ready to discard or give away, including a lot of her old clothes, including bras and girdles. When I was alone in the house, this was my playground. I am sure I never put things back exactly as they were, but it did not matter that much. If she ever figured it out she never said anything. She was also the type unlikely to admit, even to herself, let alone my father, that anything was "different" about me. She was a great mother, but very old fashioned.

She has been gone for 10 years now, so I'll never get to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    .... i would always put their slips away wrinkled. ...
    1st..my mom wanted to have another daughter..That's why I got the name Ashly and I had to wear my older sis dresses until age 6. Around age 10 or so I discovered her slips (my sis slips didn't fit me until I was 15..) ..Well, in the beginning I had the same problem like JiFem described it ...so eventually my mom dedicated some to me.
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

No question she knew that I wore her clothes as she would find them when I hid things. She sent me to be tested and that said "He is okay". I used to fully dress at 12 and take our dog for walks. There were questions about who was walking her.
    Janice Ailene:

At age 6 my mother in a pair of tights, when she was gone from the house and all alone I would wear her bra's and painty's. One time she even found me in bed at night time wearing one of her bra's, yes she knew but did not say any thing at all. She is still alive but I have not told her that I was still dressing up in woman things

Love,

Lile

Not sure...........yet. I, like so many others here used to borrow her things when growing up at home. I never heard a thing as to whether or not she ever noticed any of them out of place. If she did she kept it to herself. Now, later in life she recently discovered that I paint my fingernails on friday evenings and that I always were painted toenails (she just laughs about it). I have considered telling her more, though, at this point I don't think that there is any real useful purpose for doing so. That might change in a couple of weeks after my sister in-law arrives for her extended stay with us. I've decided to tell her about my dressing, since she is going to be staying with us for four months. She does have a tendancy to blab a bit and Mom lives right next door.......we'll see!

Dawn

Mom Knew

Although she never came out and said anything about it she did find one of my sister skirts in my drawer and said " your sisters skirt is in your drawer again don't know how it got there but as far as I am concerned it can stay there" . She thought it was to short for sister to be wearing, guess it was alright for me though

Not sure if mine knew, but i remeber her showing me how to take care of my nails and hands, how to put on nail polish.

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    Yes, moms know.

cindi ann

I think my Mom knew

My Mom about four years after I was divorced and back in the house for a short time, asked me years later, what was that huge bag of clothes shoes and boots under the bed. I pawned it off as my ex's but I think she knew better. Never ever discussed it again.

Hugs, Amanda

Account is closed
    Oh she knew! The only problem is my parents are so conservative, they had no idea how to handle it so like typical dysfunctional parents, they simply attempted to make it go away. I can't even think of how many times I have purged... oh the wonderful outfits I have given away!!!

20+ years later and I am finally working past the guilt laden feelings associated with acting like the opposite sex of my birth.

Oh how my life would have changed if they responded differently when I said I wanted to be a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ellen View Post
    Like most of us, I started out trying on my Mom's clothes. Even though I was very careful putting things back, I always wondered if she knew?

She's been gone for quite awhile, so I can't ask her.

Do you think your source knew that you were into their things?

Katie
    I'm not sure whether mother knows,and I still go in her closet,every day,after she
    leaves for work.I greatly enjoy dressing in her good wardrobe,my favorite is her short
    skirtsuits,with a pair of suntan pantyhose,ordered out of mothers womens catalogs,
    with one of her silk blouses&her black heels.Other times,I just like to reach in the
    closet&pull out one of her short mini skirts&a top/w nylons&heels.I am fully dressed in
    one of her outfits right now,sitting at this computer

My mum knew/ knows for certain

Although I was always very careful as a child wearing her clothes I'm absolutely sure she knew.
    I don't know whether she still thinks I dress but I guess she suspects.

My mother knew.

I really cant be sure if my mother knows. Like a lot of others, I thought I was very careful returning stuff when I was younger but no doubt wasnt as careful as I thought. I'm not sure if I want to find out if she knows anyway seeing as I live with my parents

I'm pretty sure she had the idea something was up, because I think my sister had told on me the few time she caught me wearing her dresses.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    The fact that she caught me at age 10 hiding under the bed whilst wearing her clothes leads me to believe she may have had an idea that I was a bit different!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I didn't know back then how OBVIOUS it is that Pantyhose have been worn since being washed. So that alone let her know that somebody was probably getting into her drawer to borrow things.

The thing that really tipped the balance was when I found a few slips and a pair of panties I had as a teenager washed, folded and returned to my room along with the other laundry!! I never put them INTO the laundry basket (of course) so she must have found my 'stash' in my room and decided that things needed washing.

I never spoke to her about it, and am still tempted to come out to her at some point. She DOES know I wear a kilt and at one point made a comment along the lines of 'I don't know why men don't wear skirts anyway, they are much more comfortable'. I should have told her right then but got cold feet.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

i know she knew. She walked in early and caught me in mer pantyhose and heels. Got me grounded from the swim team, but other than that she wasn't too bad about it.

Jasmine

I was never caught, but considering how much I wore her stuff, and that I was (while being as careful as possible) no less clumsy than most 12-year-old boys, it's hard to believe she didn't twig. I remember once when I was about 17 watching a television play with her about a transsexual, and just after the TS had come out his mother she said to me "I wouldn't be very pleased if I found you coming downstairs in a dress". I kind of took this to mean, "I'd rather not know", but I can't be sure, and I've no plans to ask.

Kisses,

Lucy