Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think our mom's knew?

Do you think our mom's knew?

Like most of us, I started out trying on my Mom's clothes. Even though I was very careful putting things back, I always wondered if she knew?

She's been gone for quite awhile, so I can't ask her.

Do you think your source knew that you were into their things?

Katie

Yes, definitively.
    I never was very good in hiding.
    With about 10 (+-2) I wore tan tights and shorts while watching TV with my parents and thought it would be "invisible"
    And several other incidents.
    We never talked though and I doubt she knows the whole story, but she is aware of it, ever has been.
    Last edited by Marla S; 10-20-2007 at 11:14 AM.

Good question......
    I remember long long ago, trying on one of Mum's string of pearls and breaking them. They were irrepearable so I could only put them back in the box broken.......She never questioned me or said anything about it.
    Hugs,

Christi

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ellen View Post
    Like most of us, I started out trying on my Mom's clothes. Even though I was very careful putting things back, I always wondered if she knew?

She's been gone for quite awhile, so I can't ask her.

Do you think your source knew that you were into their things?

Katie
    if i only had the courage to tell her back way then !! . i would love to ask her now but she been gone a very long time. and i think she knew , as when i came out to my family the response was i always knew there was something about you but could not put my finger on it !!!

She knew but never confronted me with it. Just comments when CDs were on TV or movies.
    My desire/need to be a girl has always been there. I wish I were thirteen today. My life would turn out much differently I'm sure.

I don't think she knew

Sarah
    My mom must have known that I did. Was never very good about hanging skirts back on the hanger very straight. Once she measured me across the chest was hoping that she did that to get my bra size because hers were getting tight unfortuantly none showed up in my drawer.

Sarah

Good post. I was in the same position. MOM knew they sent me off to a shrink and I refused to talk about it So they stopped wasteing their money. Of course this was all about 45 yrs ago. Mom knew and I am sure has wondered since then. now that I am married, 25 yrs, with grown kids, wife knows. MOms are real good with a second sense...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Platinum Member
    sure Mom knew i thought i got away with a lot of things but she knew .... lol she even asked me a few years ago if i still was doing the dressing thing .....

I used to keep my stash (her clothes that she thought she threw away) in a certain corner of the closet. She found them while cleaning but never said a word to me. I think she thought if she ignored it, it would go away.

Karen Sue

I think she did, and does. Moms know lots of things they never tell us.

I guess I'll find out soon enough. I'm hoping to have a nice private talk with her soon. I have a very strong feeling she knows way more than she's letting on and she's just waiting for me to talk to her.

She's dropped a few hints over the years that she knows.
    Last edited by kerrianna; 10-21-2007 at 02:13 AM. Reason: proper punctuation is important
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Oh my mom definitely knew, but instead of saying anything, she'd tell everyone else that she wished I WAS a girl! She discovered I was very into my sisters clothes, by finding things (sort of) hidden in my bed. Not too much later on she even asked if I had something of my sister's that my sister was missing! At the time of inquisition, I didn't, but I recently had it! I was my sister's #1 suspect, even though I was never caught with anything (by her), much less, ever caught wearing her things. I miss you, sis! (Oops, I miss your clothes!)

Colleen
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

I never did know if my mom knew that I wore her stuff but like Colleen said about her sister... I loved sharing her clothes... well at least wearing her clothes until I got my own. I think I wear better clothes now then my sister does now.
    Nosce te ipsum
    Know thyself

My Story

My mother dressed my at a young age (some memories), I think I was about 5 or 6. I remember her painting my finger and toe nails before she went out for the evening. I even remember wearing her high heels around the house and walking on the hard wood floors. A memory that will never go away...... I was caught using the bathroom as a female (siting position) and or wiping a female (wiping towards the front). I was scolded for doing this and was forced to wear a dress and silk panties for a night.

I started to play in my mothers closet when I was about 10 years old, its been down hill since then. I have not talked to my mother in the past 11 years and I have moved about 275 miles away form her.

I think this is where my cding come from.

Michelle812

absolutely certain she did, found her undies in my bed often enough - but nothing ever said and now she's gone so i can't ask her. Mums do know everything - sometimes they prefer to say nothing

Mitch

When I was just a young lad, my mother found my stash of clothes. So sure she knew, Then some 40 years later the subject came up again. She had totally fogotten that she found that stash. I told her again that I liked to dressup. She was totally fine with it. And life went on, for a while anyway. She has passed on now, and she is dearly missed by all.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My mother never knew while I was growing up, it wasn't until my ex had outed me to my family that she found out.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My mother knew, busted, and disciplined me for wearing her clothes when I was younger. She thought I had grown out of it however when I recently told her about my femme side. She is currently ok with me dressing and has no problems with it.

Well I went swimming today and she saw my breasts, I had told her they were growing (But not why).
    Today she came over and I had left this site up and she walked right past the PC and looked at it and kept walking by. Nothing unusual but as if she knew.

I suspected she knew.

She does now!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I'm sure she new. I was careless a few times with my sister's cloths that I had been borrowing. She had to have found them when cleaning up my room. They were left right were I had them "hidden" and nothing was ever said.
    Lori

Mother's Intuition

I'm sure my mother knew something was up, even though I was a compulsive neat freak for a boy. My guess is that if she confronted anyone, she probably spoke to the wrong sibling, my younger sister with the question "Have you been going through my drawers?"

Given how close I was to my mother at that time, I would have confessed to everything if confronted by her. I sometimes wonder how my life and cross-dressing behavior would be different had that happened?

I never wore my mother's clothes except for the one pair of panties I stole. I kept my other stuff well hidden and she never found it. Sadly she has been gone for some years so I can't ask her.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I was caught at 5. Caught at 7. Embarassed at 10 in front of the family. She realized her mistake when I would no longer have anything to do with that side of the family. In her late 60's, she would get panties out of my drawer when she needed them. She has since passed away. She knew.

I'm not sure,

One of the advantages of being the only "boy" in a house with four sisters, Mom, Great Grandma, and the occasional Aunt, is that when things were found misplaced or tried on....it was never my fault

Turns out wearing the girls things was the only thing I ever got away with!

My Baby sister knows now, and she made the comment that Mom has in the past said things that made her wonder.

In any event she has never said a word.

Michelle

I always thought my mum might know, but the day she actually walked in on me fully dressed and asleep on my bed (still having nightmares about that!), it was verrry clear that she didn't know before hand!

It's funny the situations we get ourselves into...
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!