Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sad realities...

dang Denise

You're HOT !! and ....

Thank You For You're response !! xx"K"
    oops ...
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    I always hear that they are out there but I have found it impossible to find an accepting GG.
    Last edited by briannad; 12-07-2007 at 04:36 AM.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I have a friend who has been going through this same kind of dilemma for s number of years. It really hurts me to see his frustration in trying to find someone right for him that will accept him for everything he has to offer.

I can only tell you that the GG's ARE truly out there. I know, I'm on my second one in marriage. Now, I dont dress nearly as much as some do, but she likes it and we have loads of fun together and it has never been an issue.

Find her... shes out there I promise

Meeting another person often happens when one is not expecting it at all... So much so that we sometimes miss it, especialy if we are not in a good spirit and open minded.

So keep your eyes and heart open...

Beware also that love can be very surprising...

Eugenie

I'm on the young side and have already given up. The person I am inside besides the one posting here is hard to deal with. I don't believe I could trust a person well enough nor feel comfortable throwing this secret upon them.

And you know what, I'm fine with it. Some people really can get along fine on their own, the freedom is great. It's not bad at all when you adjust. If you're the type of person who can't adjust, well then it looks like you need to keep trying.

If you go out enfemme alot your chances of finding a gg that likes you is alot higher, you need to go out where you will meet alot of gg's.
    I have met alot of gg's that like to see us cders, I have been out with a few of them nothing serious, but I am having fun.

I've known three, I guess I've been lucky. don't give up!!
    Jonnie XOXO

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise View Post
    I think that Khriss is saying what many of us feel. We know they (the accepting GG) are out there, but they seem to be very hard to find. Particularly some of us older girls. I believe some of the younger CD's have it better (although they might argue that point)...more awareness and tolerance with a healthy dash of more liberal women in that they are less constrained by social convention. I was just born 20 years too soon!
    Couldn't have said it better!!!! I'm with ya' 100%

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

We are out there!

Don't give up looking.

I met my hubby almost five years ago. Truthfully, i had almost given up finding a loving and caring man to spend my life with and... one Sunday afternoon.... there he was.

He revealed the cd part of him almost 18 months later..... better late than never. We have been together every day since and have been married for over two and a half years.

Accepting ? I sure am. I have been busy making him some new clothes to give to him for Christmas... Oops... don't tell him.
    If only we wore the same size!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenie View Post
    Meeting another person often happens when one is not expecting it at all... So much so that we sometimes miss it, especialy if we are not in a good spirit and open minded.

So keep your eyes and heart open...

Beware also that love can be very surprising...

Eugenie
    Very wise words

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I worried about being alone during my divorce. Who would want a TG right? Well......I have met someone...yes a GG.....and she is so wonderful and accepting. She has known about me since day one.

They ARE out there hun. Don't give up hope.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

It is an old cliche and something I have experienced many times - never say never. Don't give up.
    Kathy

Banned Read only
    On the positive side, if you are alone, you can dress anytime you want, around the house, and never have to hide your stuff, or make excuses, or worry about getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Keep saying that and you'll only make it true?

There are genetic women who find the whole idea the best of both worlds and a big turn on - so keep looking?
    Too true, I'm no oil painting and I've had more women chatting me up enfemme than I ever did as a bloke

Shame I'm married or I might have taken notice of some of them

If you think you've got it hard, I know one trannie who is into the whole age play scene and dressing up a schoolgirl...they advertised on a nilla dating site with pictures of them as a schoolgirl and saying they're a tranny take me as I am or dont bother etc and got lots of replies from GG's and they've got a lovely moving in with them this Christmas...so they're can be a happy ending
    Last edited by loki_uk; 12-07-2007 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khriss View Post
    I might never find a GG that understands my "crossdressing" wants...
    much less - find Me attractive , "dressed" ?
    or others .... ?
    kinda painfull ...realy...
    "K"
    I hear you Khriss. My whole life I've been hoping to find someone who loves me for who I am and understands me. So far no takers. It's been painful, but on the bright side at least I'm not bogged down in some horrible relationship and I have tons of freedom. Just hang in there. You never know who is going to come along.

I ahve to tell you that there was a point in time that I thought I would never meet "Miss Right" either. Well I went to a party one time, Maybe darnk a bit too much and actuallu had a good time with a girl that was there. She had been married and had a son. Well the next day she wanted me to go to her house and meet her son and family. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN INTO Welll after much pursuasion on her part I went. Her son was a real cutie. Only one year old at the time.

Well one thing led to another and that son now has been adopted by me and is 20 years old.

Happily ever after, for the most part.

So don't give up hope. It can happen and will when you least expect it.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Khriss, I find it impossible to believe that you are a one dimentional being. There's so much more to you that cross dressing! I've heard story after story after story of people who have tried and tried to find someone and failed. It was only after they stopped trying so hard that the right one presented themself in their life. Take the pressure off, girl. Go out and find someone you just enjoy being with and they with you. Then let the relationship run it's course. Sure, you want someone who is comfortable with your cross dressing. Just don't forget that you have many other positive things to bring into a relationship as well.

I don't normally post here, but I've got to agree with Holly on this one. Khriss, you are a good person. Don't spend so much time analzying what isn't right that you miss all the good about yourself. You know me from elsewhere so I can say I think you're a wonderful person. You always make me smile. Your sense of humour is quite contagious at times.

My honey was alone and I was sick to death of all realationships.. She wasn't looking for me and I wasn't looking for her. When we found one another it was like finding a missing piece I didn't know was gone.

Hang in there hun and like Holly said, go out there and make friends and enjoy life wih them.
    Keep an open mind....but not so open your brain falls out
    Robert Low

You are your own worst enemy with that attitude. Don't give up and be honest about it from the beginning. I waited ten years after we were married and being the wonderful special woman my wife is, we had aome rough times for a while, we were able to work things out and still are happy. She accepts it but there are some limitations. A relationship is all about compromise and understanding. The women are out there, it may just take a while to find one. Good luck and I hope you are as lucky as I was and a lot of others in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    There are genetic women who find the whole idea the best of both worlds and a big turn on - so keep looking?
    Just a thought - ARE you looking?

Because if you're not, then you're hardly likely to find one, are you?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Kris is there a social group you could join, to maybe get to know others like us ? The more you get to know others the more chance that a GG might show up among them.
    And as far as picking a mate, don't discount one because she may not be perfect. I have some GG friends who are BBW, and I wouldn't hesitate to date them. It's all in the heart Kris.

I just read a joke a GG friend of mine sent to her group of friends, me being one.

"If your looking for Mr right, and he's kind, gentle, sweet, considerate and a great conversationalist, he's probably gay."

I found it rather insulting because I have the same qualities and I'm not gay.
    But then all CD's are gay, are they not !
    And no my GG friend does not know. She would be totally freaked out by it.

Khriss

you are a wonderful person. just relax when the time is right it will happen Hun
    hugs mj
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post

I just read a joke a GG friend of mine sent to her group of friends, me being one.

"If your looking for Mr right, and he's kind, gentle, sweet, considerate and a great conversationalist, he's probably gay."

I found it rather insulting because I have the same qualities and I'm not gay.
    But then all CD's are gay, are they not !
    And no my GG friend does not know. She would be totally freaked out by it.

I think the majority of society doesn't think of cross dressers. So when they think of a man with these qualities - they think they are gay. That is exactly why I am so interested in cross dressers. There is a soft and what I consider "normal" side of them that MACHO jerks don't have... Does that make sense?

But I know all about those jokes, but I have the magic secret of where the good men are........ on the cross dressers forum! Am I going to share this with my GG friends, HECK NO.. I don't want any more competition than I already have! ROTFLMAO!!

and 's,
    Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Yes, get yourself out there.
    Make plenty of acquaintences in the GLBT community. You don't have to be like best friends with them all, but also don't make any enemies. and NEVER burn bridges no matter what. You may have a gay or lesbian friend who knows someone who likes CD's or just thinks you are hot either way.

So like when you go to clubs and such, do not be shy, stuck up, or anything like that. Introduce yourself to plenty of people when you go out. A simple "hello my name is Joe/Jane" and a simple handshake really. For most people, small talk may be all you normally exchange, but get your name out there!

Me, I have met like 3 or 4 GG in the times I have gone out who like CD's. At least 2 of them thought my legs were really sexy.
    Those women checking us out want only one thing :mad: So let's give it to them!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mellisa's wife View Post
    Don't give up looking.

I met my hubby almost five years ago. Truthfully, i had almost given up finding a loving and caring man to spend my life with and... one Sunday afternoon.... there he was.

He revealed the cd part of him almost 18 months later..... better late than never. We have been together every day since and have been married for over two and a half years.

Accepting ? I sure am. I have been busy making him some new clothes to give to him for Christmas... Oops... don't tell him.
    Wow! That is so way coolies! You and My S/O sound like youd get along well. You are very much alike ceptin that I sew MY own clothes lol

*much hugs*

Zara

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I think the majority of society doesn't think of cross dressers. So when they think of a man with these qualities - they think they are gay. That is exactly why I am so interested in cross dressers. There is a soft and what I consider "normal" side of them that MACHO jerks don't have... Does that make sense?

But I know all about those jokes, but I have the magic secret of where the good men are........ on the cross dressers forum! Am I going to share this with my GG friends, HECK NO.. I don't want any more competition than I already have! ROTFLMAO!!

and 's,
    Kris
    Aw your such a sweet heart Kris.
    Maybe the other GG's are just as secretive about us girls, and this is why Kriss can't find a GG.