Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: man in heels

man in heels

I went to Wal-Mart last night to pick up some antifreeze for the camper. I stumbled upon 3 college students. One female and two male. One of the males had the cutest pair of black high heeled sandles! The girl was joking with him. "Come on" she said "if you didn't wear those stupid heels" . He was in jeans and a button down shirt. Eyebrows were perfect though. I followed from a distance to watch reactions. NONE!!! Not even a glance after they walked by. Very cool. I worry. Noone even noticed or cared. Maybe my turn is next! Dana

cool!

I say it IS your turn!

I think it is your turn too. I know you can do it. Cause I have.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

do I go for something low or go all out in a three inch pump?

I like to wear a pair of 2" chunky heel loafers when going to the mall in guy mode! Love to hear the click of the heel on the floor.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

first time out

With me I would wear a pair of 4 inch heels and a nice pair of jeans and a cute top. A little bit of jewerly and make up.

Then just go and have a great time. I will do this some day when I getr my make up right and lose about 70 lbs. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jones View Post
    do I go for something low or go all out in a three inch pump?
    Only a real man would have the guts to wear 4"+ heels!
    RS

Takes guts to wear a skirt and heels in guy mode. Takes a real man to wear a skirt in public.

I have a pair of chunky loafers with whats maybe a 2" heel, and a square toe that I love wearing to the mall or the grocery store. I also have a pair of laides button-fly jeans from Old Navy I got at a thrift store that I've been wearing to work. They really don't look different than any other jeans, except that I know what they are!

Do it Dana
    Angie

I have been wearing my halloween costume shoes for the past 3 days, everywhere I go. I have some long pants that cover most of them but the black patent does show. Shoes are my avitar.

Very few people have noticed. Some older ladies at the mall noticed today and were wispering to themselves. Got positive comments at a halloween shop from the SA girl. I think our paranoia about being seen is much overly exagerated. 99% of people don't notice, 99% of the ones that do don't care. The rest mostly get a giggle but don't object. The few that do won't say anything anyway.

If confronted this time of year, i just tell them I amgetting used to them for my halloween costume. My wife had the same shoes on today so I would have said she challenged me to spend a day in her shoes, but we weren't asked.

It has been a really fun weekend. Back to my drab flats for work tomorrow. I do look forward to the end of the day cause I slip on my heels for the drive home. ;-)

Cassie

Aspiring Member
    Yes, you can wear about anything femm in public, ( in most cases ) The problem is when it's overkill or you try to pass and you don't.

Anyone know where to get heels? I'm looking for something that has a heel but isn't overly girly.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    Yes, you can wear about anything femm in public, ( in most cases ) The problem is when it's overkill or you try to pass and you don't.

Anyone know where to get heels? I'm looking for something that has a heel but isn't overly girly.

Wal Mart has them.

SarahLynn

I wore my 4 1/2" chunky heeled loafers with my male clothes and no one noticed either. Seems that at Wally World, no one ever notices anything.

Silver Member
    Go for it Dana! It's time to go out and enjoy! Remember to wear a comfortable age appropriate outfit to "blend in". As stated before, most people won't even notice you, as they are too focused on their own missions! If someone does suspect, give them that great smile and keep moving!

Hugs2U, Chari

Hi I wish you best, do it dear
    Be female, act female, feel female. This is best ever. This is right to be beautiful and sweet. Womens are special!

[SIZE="3"]Wow that IS cool!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLynn View Post
    Wal Mart has them.

SarahLynn
    Thanks. Like many other people, I do not shop at walmart. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by andy6432668 View Post
    Takes guts to wear a skirt and heels in guy mode. Takes a real man to wear a skirt in public.
    What about scottish folks?
    9 Different Actions to my Purpose of being Complete...

Well Dana,
    You've been wanting me to take you shopping so maybe it's time. Take a day off honey.
    Linda
    Kisses, Linda

Quote Originally Posted by LindaTS View Post
    Well Dana,
    You've been wanting me to take you shopping so maybe it's time. Take a day off honey.
    Linda
    OMG how can you turn down a offer like that if Linda is willing to be there for support do it Dana..

I am getting ready. I went to nine west shoes today. I bought two pairs of shoes. Tried them on and checked them out in the mirror. Another female came in but ignored me. I tried on 4 different pairs in my jeans and golfshirt. I asked the SA if I should wear them out and she said whatever you are comfortable doing. I didn't. She did tell me what looked good and what didn't though. I was on an extreme high.

Linda we will go VERY SOON!!
    Last edited by Dana Jones; 10-23-2007 at 10:03 PM.

Utica, or New Hartford?

Syracuse is where I got the shoes

I've worn chunky 2" shoes and boots to the shopping center and convenience stores. Nobody seems to notice. I just make sure my pants are longer than normal. Its a cool feeling knowing your out in them. I know what you're thinking but some of us girls don't get out en femme.

Hugs, Amanda