Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before I forget

Island Girl

Before I forget

k, this might be a no-brainer, but it just might pan out the other way...

Of you girls, when you dress are you of another identity? like in a totally different person? or are you the same, but just as a woman or girl?

Dana

Tristen Cox
    Different Identity? Well let me see. In drab I'm quiet but usually still quick witted yet very dark and angry alot of the time. En femm I'm always smiling and bright, sweet even. Ok not THAT sweet. But certainly very opposite from each side. Gaawd I hate being a boy ..lol

I feel that I am the same person. I enjoy the same basic activities, movies , books etc. Also, when enfemme I still attracted to other women.
    Richelle

Smile

Hi,

I'm exactly the same person. I don't even have a femme name because, as I see it, it's me (Mark) who likes crossdressing. Let's face it, crossdressing is a lot of fun.

I know this is a bit different from a lot of people here but I think you were looking for a range of different opinions anyway.

Mark.

I really am the same person. But when I am dressed I am not near as pissy and mean.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Platinum Member
    for shure two diffrent people but over some time "we" have been working on getting things more right ........more of wendy need to rub off on "him" than "him" on her .....

I'm like Tristen. I have two different sides. In boy mode, I don't smile much, I'm grumpy, moody, and get angry. In girl mode, I smile, I'm happy, don't get angry. Guess wich one the wife like best

And, I hate being a boy.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Even though I recently adopted a "femme" name for myself, I really don't think of myself as a whole different person or act differently when "enfemme," although I've never really been "enfemme" around other people so I don't whether or not I would act "differently" with other people around come across as acting "differently" around somebody else.

Interesting question...two different people for me. The transformation starts gradually as I practice my female voice while deciding what to wear. By the time I'm shaving my legs in a bubble bath, I'm all girl. And the spell remains as I wrap a towel around my head into a turban and moisturize, put on my makeup, and slip into lingerie and stockings. After putting on my skirt or dress, finishing up with cologne and jewelry and stepping into a pair of heels or flats seems totally natural to me, and I'm ready to venture out as Windy.

Island Girl

I'm One In The Same

For me, I'm the same person. No different identity. Just a guy in skirt and panties and other neat stuff. There is no switch that gets flipped.

My question is trying to look for differences among us. Not that I want barriers or classes set up, but more for the help of those who have questions about themselves.

My hypothesis, yes I'm a scientist, is that TG's have a seperate ID, and CD's do not.

Right or Wrong?

Dana

I'm the same, whether en femme or in drab. I don't exactly know what I am wrt TGism. My best description would be non-op TS. If I could be changed clear down to the genes, I'd do it. That won't happen in my lifetime. That's fine with me. I do what I can to enjoy what I am.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

It's not another person inside of me, it's just my feminine side coming out in all its glory

My gf put it best: Now she has all of me. And it's still just me under all these clothes, they just make me feel better and turn me on a bit more

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly.tv
    IMy gf put it best: Now she has all of me. And it's still just me under all these clothes, they just make me feel better and turn me on a bit more
    You DO know she's a jewel, yes? You treat her well? You listen to her? You remember things that are important to her?
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

I wouldn't try to separate TG from CD. To me, TG is the umbrella term for CD/TV/TS. Yet not all CD's are TG.

I'm the same person enfemme or enhomme. A guy in a dress, although I will try to act less like a guy. You know, sit proper, etc. But my mindset is still me.

However, I still consider myself to be transgendered, as i was born this way. Especially since I started CDing long before puberty.
    DonnaT

Girl/Boy

All girl when dressed.

Two different people

For me as a male, I'm shy, avoid people, moody, and not really happy. But as Sarah I'm alive,enjoying life, more open and looking for new friends. For me being Sarah is who I am and I love it. Sarah

Very much a totally differtent person because dressing makes you totally different hopefully in a good way.

Hugs
    Barbie

Wink

2 different people totally! When "Cindy" comes out, so does an entirely new personality and attitude! I have a much more laid back attitude and everything I think, say and do is feminine!

CindyT
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

EnFemme, I am ME. I feel more natural, happier, and complete. I become the real person I was supposed to be. The me in drab is the imposter, not the other way around.
    Marie

I'm like Kimberley, I don't feel different dressed, just incredibly more turned on. I'm a pretty laid back, relaxed, sociable, happy-go-lucky guy who loves life at 60. Unfortunately, my CDing has always been private, so I don't know how I'd react in a social environment dressed as a woman. One day, maybe I will, but my wife would need to change her mind first! The nearest I got to it was during a make-over, where my sense of humour and fun overcame my nerves pretty quickly.

ToniB

Before I forget

I change completely, even to the extent of adopting those peculiar female traits of chiding John for being untidy; for dropping things casually on the floor, for leaving dishes untidily around the kitchen and leaving spills on the kitchen tops (and he having just cooked my lunch!)
    Once I heard myself mutter "Men! why do we have them!" Then quickly I erase the thought, because I couldn't live without him.

In my male mode I am as untidy as anyone.

M Jerry

Like Marko, I am one and the same. I just use my middle name because it has a more femme connotation. Thought of changing the spelling to Jerri or Geri, but that never felt right.

Just me in a skirt and heels.

Hog hugs. Jerry

donna stone
    I cant differentiate between my differant personas boy or girl man or woman Im still me. When Im Donna mode I try to be as fem as I can possibly be and when Donny likewise its all in the same big melting pot ie Donny is realy quite feminene usualy but he can lose the rag, Donna could scatch your eyes out equaly.This works the same on the other side of the coin as Donny can cry and Donna will nurture and support you but it takes both sides to make me who I am,whoever that is.I have found though since, not joining but participating in this forum Donna is becoming more influential in who I am,I found that even when Im dressed in denims and sweatshirt I may not cry openly but I do feel quite emotional when confrunted with anothers needs Im not puting this very well what I am trying to say is before I cared but now it actualy seems to matter how others feel but she hasnt taken over completly I wached my football team,thats the one where you actual touch the ball only with your feet hence FOOTBALL as I said it takes both sides to make me

donna stone
    ps Danna Ill PM you tommorw.The time zones are 8 or 9 hours appart and I dont really know whos in front or behind though Im sure a dozen people will put me straight on that[ London-Hawaii] Anyway I hope we get to chat real time that would be nice . Tristen I realise that this should have been in the personals thred but if I said you had a loverlly bum [ a Scot trying to do an English accent] would you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze let me away with it just this once hopefully Donna xx

We're ahead of Hawaii Donna.

Not a dozen, just me!
    ToniB