Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do you wear in bed?

what do you wear in bed?

I always wear satin or silk nightdresses with long sleeves. Ithink they are so utterly feminine. Do other girls feel the same?

I prefer spaghetti straps. Can't remember when last I slept in anything else!
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

What do you were to bed.

usally a silk long nightgown with narrow shoulded straps. Sometimes stockings.

Always some type of feminine nightwear. I prefer the old style nylon and chiffon nightgowns from short to long. I also wear panties under so I get that great slippery feeling. Sometimes a bra and maybe the breastforms also. I also have several baby doll nighties with the matching panties. I prefer to get the complete sets with a matching robe, but if not, I have several nylon robes to just about match anything that I wear along with several pair of slippers. Some slippers are nylon and chiffon that are heavenly and some with a little maribou on them.
    Of course I prefer pink, but I also have every other color available too. I have some polyester nightwear that is ok at times because it is really pretty, but prefer the nylon.
    Waking in the morning in nylon is wonderful and I have a hard time when it comes time to take it off and put on my day clothes.
    The old style nylon is a closer weave and harder to find than the newer type. You can find some good new nylon gowns but the cost is way up there. I prefer to buy mine at thrift shops and from the internet.

(curtsey)

Much depends on who is with me and what she or i are in the mood for.

*blushes*

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

Nylon (or whatever they are made of) nighties. I have two (a black one and a leopard print one) with speghetti shoulder straps and two (red) with wider shoulders.
    DonnaT

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

Me ready for bed.

I always wear a nightdress my favourite at the moment is a light pink silky on her I am Redy for bed
    Love Sandra xx

A smile.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Panties, lingerie, skirts, furs, sexy tops that my wife likes, just what ever turns her on or fits my mood.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Usually some kind of nightgown with panties. But I also have some tank tops with matching panties or shorts that I wear from time to time as well. It just depends on the temp in the room and the mood at the time.

huggs
    anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

I wear nothing to bed. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, and that ought to be something, if you know what I mean!

I usually wear a pink satin nightgown to bed

matching camisole and panty sets... every night

my wife LOVES the way i look in them

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    I wear nothing to bed. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, and that ought to be something, if you know what I mean!
    No, but Billy Preston does.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Nothing worth talking about. Wearing a pretty nightie could be fun, but only as part of an evening's dressing... actually going to bed and sleeping in it would present too many complications in the morning.

always just a microfibre bodysuit that feels like I'm wearing nothing but is soooooo tactile.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

My wife and I usually wear nightgowns - we choose them from our shared nightgown drawer and I can fit into any of hers. We do have a few pairs of same/very similar styles in different colors. sometimes we swap what we wore the previous night. I always prefer satin or nylon, and sometimes my wife likes cotton ones.

We don't wear panties in bed - it's more convenient

Jadeanne

Long sleeved satiny nighty in the winter. No sleeved satin the rest of the time. My wife and I Have few matching sets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mmmm I want to buy the satin bedding from Victoria's Secret.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/coll...DZZZ&rfnbr=375

And I bring this to bed too

http://www.karlsplace.co.uk/images/m4a1.jpg
    Last edited by Stormgirl; 04-03-2005 at 12:04 AM.

Short silk nightgowns with spaghetti straps, in red, black, and white. And panties.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Everything sounds so sexy. I also like to wear a short silky nightgown with a nice lacy thong.

Smile as the name suggests

I like the old fashion styles. I put on a long flannel gown pink or blue with print one that goes down to the floor and with long sleves and lace trim. Under that i wear cotton panties the same color as the gown. I put on a bra and sometimes a long leg panty girdle. I roll my hair up in curlers and tie a scarf or bandana on. On some nights I may put on a satin sleep cap that has lots of lace. Early in the morning,I venture out to the end of the drive way to pick up the post, or may sit out on the deck and have coffee.

silk...

short silk nightie with spagetti straps and red trimming....

abzmichelle
    Long satin nighties, sometimes glossy tights, always panties

melissa
    mostly dorm shirts or night shirts and a pair of bikini panites and my cabbage patch doll