Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Scared

I'm Scared

I just told one of my friend's girlfriends that I like to wear women's clothes. She is a good friend of mine as well but im scared, we were both drunk and i told her to promise and double promise that she wouldn't tell anyone and she did promise. I guess i have to wait and see what she says tomorrow. if she tells im pretty much screwed. i guess ill have to wait til tomorrow, ill tell you all how it goes.

Banned Read only

:love::hugs:

How long have you been friends with her? Have you told her other big things before? How did she react to that? Hope things work out.

hope things work out and she can keep a secret
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Most good friends would keep it a secret, especially if you made clear that you didn't want anyone else to know. It's always scary telling someone, but they usually respect it as a private choice.

It depends on how drunk you both were and in what context did you tell. If she is a good friend, then she will keep it a secret.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

some times telling over drink is easier but not a good thing to do

Yeah I hear you, I've only told 2 people ever and every time i've told it's been a little nerve racking. I guess it's knowing they know, hopefullly you trust this person pretty well.

I know how you feel. I once told my sister, The lil bimbo, about me when drunk upon trust, soooo, She told my wife, (who already knew), as well as secrets about her husband, Which I wont mention here, except that he is a CD too... Hehe...
    Oh well.. I guess that it was meant to be I supose..

Silver Member
    Well hon, the problem with telling somene a secret, is that once you tell them, it's no longer a secret. Your cat is out of the bag, I'm afraid. She may tell someone else, she may not.

But you see, she now knows that it's not THAT important to you. When she tells her husband or boyfriend, she's gonna say, "Now, you have to promise not to tell ANY ONE".

Are you sure you didn't want to tell? Think about it.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Now, the reality of this is, it's not that big a deal. Lot's of men like to wear women's clothes. What do you think this site is all about? There's hundreds and hundreds of us right here. Society is getting more and more educted about this everyday. Just think, you're doing your part to spread the word.

So don't worry too much. A better idea is to tell everyone. That way, everyone knows it's not such a big deal, and YOU don't have to hide it anymore. Think about that for a while.

Steph
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 11-02-2007 at 06:32 AM.

Your probably screwed.... might as well come out to everyone now!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Ooops! Nothing like a few drinks to loosen the tongue and insert foot! If your friend tells, if she remembers all that you told her, she may not get it correct as to what you said. Booze has a tendancy to create "fuzziness" in the mind. Of course you could deny you outed to her! If she tries to avoid you, she knows and has told your secret.

Chari

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Very true !

I started a post recently saying that I was tempted to tell a very close female friend at work all about me - and should I do it?

The best reply I had - which I took notice of was:

The 3 best methods of spreading information around are:

Telephone
    Television
    Tell a friend

As we say in Aus 'Oh buggar'

She probably won't say anything but even if she does tell, maybe it won't be as bad as you think. Guess you'll find out later. Good luck.
    Weeeeeeee

omg karren is right , i hope all goes well for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry

Kelsey, I am sorry that you are so scared now. I hope that it works out well. Please let us all know.

Add me as another one who told under the influence. Years ago I came out to my wife's younger sister when we'd both had a few too many and it was the best conversation I'd ever had with her. She was surprised but not at all negative and it hasn't affected our friendship in the least and I am pretty sure she hasn't told anyone. It's hard to say if your friend will let your secret out but my guess is if she's any friend at all she will realize that you confided in her because you trust her.
    Last edited by Jenny Beth; 11-02-2007 at 09:21 AM.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Despite this piece of advice which I think is wrong
    (it would not make much sense to tell everyone if she is keeping quiet )

You do need to be prepared to tell others or deny it completely

But untill you know if she will tell or has told anyone there is not a lot you can do
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I too hope things go well. I hope she's a true friend and keeps her word. I also hope this doesn't adversely change her additude toward you. Just keep your chin up and prepare your response if she does tell. If she does tell I think you will find it's not the end of the world. True friends will remain friends and if any of them turn away from you were they ever really friends then?

-Paula-

Maybe she has some friends your size and they will help you dress sometime? This could be a good thing.
    Kristen

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    I wish you luck. GG's like to share this information.
    Hope it works out for you.

cindi ann

First of all let me bid you luck!I hope it turns out to be fine, but as rachel denise said it it depends on how drunk you both were, and it also depends on how friends you are with this gal. Were she a good friend, she'd keep it a secret. Next time make sure who u tell this part of yourself, cuz ppl (most of them) will poke fun at u-they're so narrow-minded. Besos. Abril

PS:Let's keep our fingers crossed. My best friend is a gal, hope one day I can tell her all this since she knows a lot bout me

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!
    Fingers crossed for you, I'm sure it will be okay!
    Amanda x
    Last edited by Amanda Shaft; 11-06-2007 at 09:33 AM. Reason: mis spelling
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Letting the cat out of the bag...

I have to agree with Karren... You are probably screwed...

The Chinese have a saying that goes a bit like this: "You are master over your words as long as you keep silent, but once you speak you are their slave"...

I have to agree also with Suzy, but I think her order of spreading the word fast is wrong..

The fastest way to spread the word is tell a (girl) friend, than the runner up is putting it on TV, and least is using the telephone...

Most G-girls that I have known, after hearing news like the one you are talking about, react like: "OMG, where is the phone?"

I know it doesn't sound good, so perhaps you should take the good advise from Stephenie...

Good luck...Dita.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mistakes don't exist, there are only steps on the way to perfection...

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I guess I have a different perspective (from experience). It is very freeing being out....no more waiting for the nuclear blast. Worry about it tomorrow or the next day, and have peace of mind today.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

well i had a conversation with her over the phone txting, she didn't have that many questions at all, i was surprised. Anyway she is really busy with mid terms this week and a trip this weekend so I guess I'll have to wait until next week to really talk to her or decide to deny it even though I dont think she would beleive the denying...

thanks for the advice, i think ill be fine with it being kept secret between us but i doubt we will talk about it much if at all after next week. I don't think she wants to be involved... and i dont know what else to say to her