Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone fulltime - underdress?

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

anyone full time .. under dressing?

All the time! I wear panties everyday, panty hose or stockings in the colder months and a bra whenever I can comfortably hide it under my clothes. I almost always wear womans jeans, my favorites are "old navy" ultra low rise size 10's. I wear womans top's when I know that I am not going to take my sweatshirt or jacket off. As for bed time, it's all the way for this girl.

yes i underdress most of the time. panties mostly, but if i want to do a tuck, i'll wear controltop pantyhose. i have a new sex partner who doesn't know i dress so i keep my male briefs (tightie whities) for the times we're together.
    Jill

I have to because I don't own any jocks or socks.

Account is closed
    I have not worn a piece of male underlings in years. I'm slowly rotating out my wardrobe as I finally lose the "being fat will mean I won't want to dress" weight from a few years ago.

You will be surprised how many neutral items are made now. I have two pairs of really nice and not too curvy jeans that feel so much better than boy jeans and most of my shirts are woman's.

Guess,most of us girls would love to,but have careers which may put our jobs on the line.So to say youre a fulltime underdresser if you work from home or are retired is a case of'whatever'as its what i like to do away from the safety of my home and its relatively easy to do for shopping,taking the dog walkies etc....For those brave girls that do so at work who hope not to be found out as well as those that do and have been accepted. i salute you.
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Panties always. And alot of the time a bra. Just can't wear a bra when out with the wife.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I underdress all the time, haven't worn male underwear for nearly 2 years in fact I threw out all of my male underwear.

Siobhán x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Trashed all the male ginch 5 years ago when i retired from the army, 24/7 for me. Bra and PH on occasion when the weather is cooler, like now.

Lois

Well..of course

I didn't see the email that instructed me to save some 'drab stuff'. I'll check my inbox again. By the way, if I find that email, can I delete it and pretend I never got it? Please...
    No closet is big enough!

Of course I do. The "trinity" of undies, everyday. Stockings, panties, and bra. Just don't feel right NOT wearing them. In the evening when I change for bed, I wear either a night gown or PJs. with a pair of undies, always.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

365/24/7

Panties, Hose, and Bra for this gal. No male undies in my drawers. YUK!
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

I wear panties all the time other than when I go to the gym. In colder weather when I wear heavy shirts, sweaters or jackets I often wear a bra. I wear bras and panties 100 percent of the time at home.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

I wear panties all the time, but my puppies get cold noses, so I wear bras most of the time. And it feels good. Nylons are kinda of a weekend thing...BJ

I wear panties full time now. I started about 4 weeks ago. Tossed out all of my male underware except for 1 pair for whatever reasons.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I wear panties all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jere Oneil View Post
    I wear panties all the time other than when I go to the gym.
    I change into my "gym clothes" at home. This allows me the ability to wear my Bali control panties. (They work as well as a "jock strap" and feel better, also allows for the "tuck") I can also put on my sport bra (to prevent the "bounce" when running on the treadmill) . I change when I get back home.
    Try it .... you may find it fun to do.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Stupid?

I went to a "fight club" class the other day, it was cold so I wore a pair of tights to keep me warm...
    Then I got kicked rather badly in the leg, limped off and had to fend of the guy who did it as he was trying to see how bad my leg was-out of concern I think not just because he was keeping score of bruises

Thats the last time I wear tights to fight in!

Stella

Wear panties 24/7. Thi-his,knee-his & garter stockings in cooler weather. Always wear Just My Size jeans & girl sneakers. Also wear toe ring & earring all the time.
    "Evon"

Banned Read only
    I've been wearing BodyWrap thong panties and pantyhose or tights since about last February almost full time. Evenings and weekends I add bras and girdles.

Not me it dosent seem right doing half a job
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    I change into my "gym clothes" at home. This allows me the ability to wear my Bali control panties. (They work as well as a "jock strap" and feel better, also allows for the "tuck") I can also put on my sport bra (to prevent the "bounce" when running on the treadmill) . I change when I get back home.
    Try it .... you may find it fun to do.
    It might be fun. But I go to the GYM twice a week with my wife, and although she supports my underdressing and skirt wearing at home, she would freak out if I underdressed at the GYM. Add to that , I work out on the machines for about half an hour or so, then I join her in the pool for water walking and some swimming. This would mean I had to change twice in the locker room.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

All the time, even when I have to be in the male mode. I wore a nice lacy panty/bra set to the doctors appointment on Friday but I needed to be in the male mode because she works in a hospital. Of course I have her full support. A nurse came back into the exam room after I had disrobed and saw me sitting there like that, including nicely polished toenails. Don't know what she thought be she never said a word. Ahhhhhhhhh, sometimes it's hard to be a female.
    Kisses, Linda

24/7/365. Now that it's getting cold out I wear camisoles or full slips under my male clothes.

haven't worn typical male underwear in over 25 years. The male underwear I have is erotic at least. but mostly it's panites. more comfortable and cheaper than male unerwear.

Kymmie

bra and panties everyday .. sometimes cami's and girls jeans