Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone fulltime - underdress?

anyone fulltime - underdress?

so is anyone under-dressing full time?

not me...would love to...the sheer pleasure and calmness of it, but no, I can't under-dress full time or even quarter-time.

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    At least partially under-dress pretty much 24/7.
    My male undies are moldering in a drawer somewhere.
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

Pretty much.

I don't own any male underwear. I wear a bra or camisole whenever I am wearing a shirt that is heavy enough to hide the straps, and about 50% of the time I'll wear tights or pantyhose instead of socks in the Winter time.
    Whether I put on tights, socks or PH in the morning is purely a decision based on temperature... If it is cold, I go with tights. If it is warm, or I'll be spending all day inside at a desk, I find tights to be too hot under pants so have to go with socks.
    The next time I go shopping, I'm going to find some women's knee-socks to wear instead of men's socks.
    Last edited by Cristi; 11-02-2007 at 06:17 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I wear panties all the time. I might be able to find a pair of male undies somewhere.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

All the time. Threw out all my male underwear and it is panties and hose daily for me.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Dressing Under?

I guess the question do we dress full time underneat, the answer is YES, not only panties and nylons but bras and camisole (sp?). I sometimes get a look when women see the bra straps and the chest a little big no one has said anything tho. I was at Applebee's the other night wiith my wife and as I got out of the booth I'm sure that my legs came out first and having nylons on and slip on clogs type shoes the hostesses saw that and the fact that my bra strps were pretty . They were very nice but I could see them talking about me when I left. I thought it ptretty cool as these two young girls were smiliing and talking and pointing while I was out.

Not at work but when I get home the pinties go on and all day on the weekends
    Angie

I underdress ALL the time!!!
    I'm wearing a vintage pair of black nylon briefs with black lace trim around the legs. They feel so comfortable!

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    every day!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

not 24/7, ...more like 8/7-12/7

..found some 1950's real silk stockings in the original box at a flea market for a dollar.... simply awesome. Can't take them off....

Haven't sported the male shorts for years. Also wear an atletic bra and small forms quite often in public. If anyone has noticed I haven't seen a reaction.

For me it's a bra, panties, and nylons everyday.

-Paula-

I cant do it 24/7 due to work, but, underdress 3-4 times a week and dress fully (currently) twice a month. the wife knows and accepts, she even bought me my last bra and panties. She is still a bit uneasy about this CD thing but is accepting. she says that it will take some getting used to.

I started wearing panties almost 24/7 since that thread earlier this year about having a "wear your panties to work day". I was terrified that day, but quickly realized it was no big deal.

Now the only time I put male underwear on is if I'll be going to the gym after work and having to change in the locker room. Even then, I'll wear panties all day and just change in a unisex bathroom before I leave work.

On Fridays I've started wearing pantyhose at work as well. It's very very slow then and I have the office almost all to myself. I still haven't gotten the courage to wear a bra since I think that would be too obvious.

The only person who has ever noticed anything and said something was my massage therapist and she was very understanding. Since she works on my legs(as a result of biking and running), I have to take my pants off and it's pretty hard to hide the fact I'm wearing panties.

Every single day. No more male undies in my drawer. Hose, garters, camisoles....always something. Even had to go to the emergency room once. Nurse said to strip down to my underwear. Never thought twice about it. Got a sheepish kind of smile from her and the doctor. But nothing was ever said. I'm sure it wasn't the first, or last time, they have seen it.
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

once in a blue moon but not to often

When I have to be in male mode I still have my bra and panties on. Other then that I'm fully dressed.

I am in bra and panties 24/7 and if going out femme socks, thigh-his orpantyhose.

Every day. it's panties and pantyhose. Now that colder weather is coming I can start wearing my bra's and cami's. That's the one thing I like about the cold weather.

full time

hi
    yes I wear panties and a girdle full time stockings when its cool out like now
    Lynette

yeh, panties and now its a bit cooler, tights are on, satin or silk cami top's all the the time, dont own any male undies. my wife wouldnt let me wear them, she likes me in frillies and so do i.

Every Day...

Don't own any male underwear..I wear panties, bra, slip and skirt every day....stockings not every day (I live in Miami)
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

I don't fully dress often but I do underdress all the time with at least panties and hosiery. As for hosiery I like to mix it up and wear pantyhose one day, thigh highs the next and then maybe wear stockings and a garter the next.... and also tights of course, especially now that it's cooler. I wear bras too but not every day and sometimes I will wear a bustier.

I have male underwear but I don't wear em. I think they should burn all male underwear or strap them onto a rocket and send them straight into the sun.
    Weeeeeeee

just panties

I've Worn Panties Full Time For Abuot 3 Years Now. My Favorite Are Victoria Secrets Secon Skin Satin Thongs. Sometimes On Weekends Ill Put On Some Stockings, Garter And Bra But Not Too Often