Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: anyone fulltime - underdress?

I only wear male undies for doctor app. other such times. My ears are pierced I wear earrings most of the time also. I dress completely
    every day for some period of time.

Happy To Be Me
    24/7 under dress and out of work girls casual clothes Pants, t-shirts, tight jeans, going out and singlet, baby doll tops, tights, shorts, pajamas at home::

Panties on a daily basis, hose on the weekends. Don't have but a pair or two of men's briefs for doctor's visits and such. I haven't gotten brave enough to wear a bra out of the house yet.

I wear panties under my drab and my work uniform. They are more comfortable than male undies. Have gone out in drab with bra and panties on. Breasts are developing nicely. Have large sale of boxer type shorts male type anyone intrested Of course when dressed Femme all is female underdress.

My panties went away years ago, as did all my socks. So, yes, I underdress every day.

Switching to pantyhose and tights was my choice, and the wife was/is OK with it. But once I actually began wearing them every day, she wanted my unworn stuff gone. When I didn't make it happen, she did, including socks. "You're wearing pantyhose - they're the only socks you need."

So, it's pantyhose or tights for me every day...all year round. Opaque tights are perfect for work, usually black, blue or gray (with never a chance of mismatched "socks" anymore!) And on rare occasions when there won't be many people in the office, I'll get daring and wear sheer black pantyhose. So far, no issues.

Whenever I'm not at work, you'll find me in nude or suntan pantyhose. Worn with womens' canvas Keds (my favorite shoes - I have 4 pairs) and elastic waist shorts, leggings or even slacks, sheer nude hosiery is almost invisible, and causes no problems whatsoever.

My female doctor and her staff seem very comfortable with the fact I'm wearing pantyhose. When I'm first seated in the exam room, they let me know whether I'll need to remove my nylons before the doctor comes in. And if so, they give me a gown to protect my privacy. Very accommodating.

May not work for you, but for me, it's perfect!

Amanda Nicole
    "Mandy"

By under dress I assume you mean wear under regular clothes and my answer is I did.. use to did.. the longest I ever wore pantyhose for was like a month (no, not the same pair) and when I finally stopped my legs felt really weird, like bare.. and when I wore my skirt hose free I really felt the hem line..

Of course! I started to "underdress" by wearing my big sister's school knickers (panties) when I was 12 in 1965 only having to wear Boys' Y-Fronts on the days when I had to do PE or Games at school. I dropped PE/Games for other subjects when I was 15 and since then I have underdressed wearing girls'/women's panties ever since and haven't even owned any male underpants since 1972.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dalece View Post
    I wear panties under my drab and my work uniform. They are more comfortable than male undies. Have gone out in drab with bra and panties on. Breasts are developing nicely. Of course when dressed Femme all is female underdress.
    I have worn my wife's bra outside the house (like now) when she's at work and I am underdressing, but without stuffing so (I think) the bra is not apparent. You say your breasts are developing nicely - apparently having breasts is OK in drab. Do you wear a bra in male mode? Are you taking hormones or have you found a way to enlarge your breasts "naturally". I would like to enlarge mine without hormones to a B cup so I could fill a bra naturally. When I ran errands, I was also wearing women's plain-front pull-on pants, pantyhose, panties, a slip, and a lightweight unisex top. My wife and I are going shopping tonite, as I need pantyhose and slips. I also want to get sandals and pull-on shorts, which I will wear with pantyhose in the house and outside too, when it is unlikely that I would be "caught".

Quote Originally Posted by Helen MC View Post
    Of course! I started to "underdress" by wearing my big sister's school knickers (panties) when I was 12 in 1965 only having to wear Boys' Y-Fronts on the days when I had to do PE or Games at school. I dropped PE/Games for other subjects when I was 15 and since then I have underdressed wearing girls'/women's panties ever since and haven't even owned any male underpants since 1972.
    I too started to crossdress with my sister’s lingerie – for me it was her bras and “falsies”. Crossdressing was dormant for many years, except at Halloween and in my “wet” dreams. But my wife’s sex drive has now gone to zero, so crossdressing has again surfaced for me as dressing is a sensual endeavor. I “dress” as much as I am comfortable with. That is mostly underdressing as our sons and granddaughters are likely to drop in. I wear a bra only when my wife is at work (like now) under a sweatshirt is case she comes home unexpectedly or someone comes when I’m home alone.

I have found that underdressing often provides low cost accommodations for physical limitations, but when I posted the suggestion that men wear women’s clothes on a non-CD board it was not well received. I don’t drive, so am almost always out in public with my wife. I have gone out while “underdressing” in women's pull on pants, pantyhose (or thigh highs and a garter belt) , and a tank top slip. I have run errands in the summer on my scooter wearing a bra and nylons, and under heavy clothes I have stuffed the bra too. I wear nylons with shorts at home (to avoid having bare legs “stick” when seated, but I plan to go out wearing them this summer.

Although my wife got most of my femme clothes, she usually doesn’t want to see me “dressed”, so it was a significant step when she saw me wearing a slip, thigh high nylons and a garter belt in our hotel room on a trip this summer. No bra, panties, earrings, or make up though, she doesn’t want me to impersonate a female and use a ladies restroom when I’m with her - that would exceed her tolerance for my crossdressing. Although she got me the garter belt, she said she wouldn’t claim me if I had to go to the ER when wearing it. She balked when I suggested wearing panties, and although I wanted to have sex when I was fully “dressed” one Halloween, she made me remove the “girl clothes” first!

I recently noted that her late Mother’s (two years) pull-on pants were the same size as mine and I suggested that I wear them as I had previousy discovered that a no-fly (plain) front was OK. She not only said no to my wearing her Mon’s slacks. but HELL NO! I recently saw a make up ad and asked her about the product. She replied that she hoped I wasn’t in to make up! The last time we got me support pantyhose (both suntan & black) she remarked that I knew more about pantyhose than she did.

Dayna - thanks for the link for a slip with a crotch closure.

"Check [this] out... I found [it] listed on eBay. I may have to order one myself:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._promot_widget
    Very sexy... very comfortable-looking..."
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 06-11-2008 at 01:31 PM. Reason: corrections

I under dress to some extent every day, all day. My drab underware went by the way side years ago, and I would not turn back now for any thing the feeling and knowledge of being dressed at least some thing under drab is my calming effect.
    LAURA

I wear panties and trouser socks Monday through Friday. Then add a plunge bra and a cami, tank top or a tunic on weekends. I don't own any mens undies or as some call then "Tidy Whities"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

I no longer own anykind of underwear aside from pantyhose and pantygirdles. I wear my pantyhose 24/7 with a pantygirdle over them, cant even imagine going through a day without my pantyhose anymore.

Silver Member
    Of course! Panties and bra all the time. My one pair of mens underwear is only for the doctors office visits.

Fulltime????

Not only do I wear panties but pantyhose and a bra as well!!!!
    If GG's can do it why can't I? Actually no one has noticed the outline of my bra and/or straps until one of the office secretaries
    came into my office(a while ago) closed the door and asked if she could speak to me. I told her yes and then she asked me if I were wearing a bra as the the straps were seen by her. I looked her straight in the eye took a deep breath and said YES, I then asked her if it bothered her and she said with a smile not in the traditional sense. She then said to me that she was aroused with the thought of a crossdressing man and that maybe we could expand our work relationship to something more. We did for a while and then she had to return to her parents home and manage their estate and unfortunately for me she never returned

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    My one pair of mens underwear is only for the doctors office visits.
    I don't even have that! I pick something less obvious for doctor visits, but it's still panties.

Patti

Panties For Me

Oh My,,,,,,,It has been like 10 years sence I have had on boy undies. Started while still at work, worring if anyone could see a panty line (and really it changed to hopeing someone would see a panty line )
    Anymore I may wear a cotton bikini if I know I am goign to the doctor or gym, but I love who I am and dont really mind what others think.

I just dont feel the same unless i have pair of panties and stockings on,So when ever possible there on most of the time, it makes me feel so sexy
    Ray

I agree with you

Yes according to my wife and I agree with her. Most days I wear a mix of male and femme attire and still present my male self. And many of my femme clothes are mixed in with my male clothes. Most mornings I just grab what is on top that coordinates.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

under dress

YEP. Panties every day. Some days a sports bra and until a couple of days ago pantyhose. Getting too warm now for them. Bobbie Anne

I'm in panties all the time regardless of where I am and occasionally wear pantyhose and a cami under my male stuff. Honest I do take the panties off to wash them however. Easy enough to do since I probably own 40 pairs of them. A girl just can't have to many pairs of panties.

Hugs, Janice

I sure wish. My wife, my job if discovered would not go to well. When I first told my wife about the CDing, she was semi-OK with it and even bought me some panties. But insisted that I not wear them all the time. And wanted me to keep them in her drawer. I shouldn't have pushed to hard now she doesn't want me to dress at all.
    No, those are my Panties]

Smooth legs, ladies underwear, hose or trouser socks and shoes all the time for me!
    Life is too short not to wear pretty lingerie...

Underdress

I feel so much better when wearing male outer clothes and nice pretty things under them. I normally wear a bra, cami, panties, and either knee stockings or panty hose. I try to wear heels when I'm around home. This gives me a feeling of inner peace and mellowness that I did not have when just wearing drab. My wife accepts this more graciously than full dressing. She noticed that mood change when I started underdressing all the time.

Hugs Edyta

Underdressing

I wear panties bikinis, thongs and a bra most of the time. In cooler weather I will also wear small forms to work,shopping,restaraunts, movies and to listen to music. By underdressing it has given me more confidence to be free to be who I am. I used to be worried about what would happen if I had to go to the emergency room ! or what would I do if someone noticed panty or bra lines or what if they notice my breasts are bigger than normal. I am now confident enough with myself that I dont let the what if`s bother me like it used to.

Well If You Dont Ask....?
    Hi Girls,

Yes and No......well I wear tights/pantyhose under my trousers during the winter to keep warm but apart from that I am affraid that it does nothing for me to 'underdress' x x x
    Emma Louise