Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone fulltime - underdress?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Judys_pet View Post
    i'm jealous too!!
    Congratulations
    Here's to wishing you your favorite breast size!
    Thanks girls. I'd really love to be a 36C but I think the best I'll ever do is 36B. Genetics play a big part in all of this too. But in any event I now have a lot more than when I started and really love it.
    Kisses, Linda

Quote Originally Posted by shygirl View Post
    Every time I try on my old dusty boy underwear, it just doesn't fit the same or feel right.
    Mine is gone but i certainly understand how you feel. Just the look of it causes a feeling of "yuk"

Patti

Daily Wear

I start every day with bra and panties of course. I own not one pair of men's briefs. Haven't in years.
    If its jeans, I have at least 50 pair of ladies designs. Always short shorts in the summer, some denim, some not. All of my tops are turtlenecks or short sleeved with toned-down designs. I also wear bracelets and necklaces every day..all day.
    When out running, all of my athletic clothes are women's.
    The only time I get looks from people, especially when I wear tights...it's funny to get stares wearing black tights, and when I go out in shorts..nobody seems to notice.
    Actually I find that most people don't care at all. The way I feel is what counts and wearing daily what I like keeps my feminine side in check.
    I love looking and feeling pretty!!!

Yup! Another 24/7 here! Panties, pantyhose, camisole and bra also wear womens sneakers everyday. I just rid myself of even my male tee shirts. Moving towards femme jeans to work in.

Dawn

Panties 24/7. Well almost 24/7 except for a day every month or so that I revert to the "other" uncomfortable underwear! Now that it's cooler out and I wear slacks or jeans out, I'll start wearing a garter belt & stocking out on weekend or in the evening out shopping. That's one of the few reasons I like the colder weather!

YOU BET!!!!!! Pantyhose and bra(w/forms), like the add for American Express says"Don't leave home without them". I don't think I would feel comfortable NOT wearing my lingerie!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Not interested

The only time I underdress, these days, is when I get dressed up after work and then realize I need something from the supermarket. Then I get my feminine clothes off, leaving my garder belt, stockings, and panties on, while going to the store in drab.

But if wearing feminine ungerwear under drab clothes (underdress) makes you feel good, then do it. That's what it's all about. What makes you feel good, makes you happy, feel sexy, is the right thing to do. What other people do doesn't matter. IMHO.

Love you all.
    Denise

everyday

Well, mostly since 1997 sometime, I have only wore panties, In 2000, I got rid of my male underware, Have not missed them at all. Since, 1987, I have been wearing womens jeans and shorts, and socks, white socks and dress socks or stockings. I wear a bra as much as I can but not often enough.
    Jena

Quote Originally Posted by Jena11 View Post
    Well, mostly since 1997 sometime, I have only wore panties, In 2000, I got rid of my male underware, Have not missed them at all. Since, 1987, I have been wearing womens jeans and shorts, and socks, white socks and dress socks or stockings. I wear a bra as much as I can but not often enough.
    What makes "women's jeans" different? My wife has given me a couple of pairs that no longer fit her and the only difference I notice is that sizing is different (18 vs. 36). What am I missing?

Patti

Pattie

The difference is in the hips and butt area. Since women's hips are wider than men's they need more room. As far as their butt goes take a close look at women's butts and you'll see why. I really like doing that!

This morning I had off from work and I had to go grocery shopping. I was feeling femme so I tucked my guy stuff in, put on panties and panty hose to hold every thing nice and tight. Put on my Nu-Bra and put a bra over it, slipped on my pair of femme jeans (sorry Karren) and finished it off with a loose sweater, a kind of uni-sex one.

I was going to put on a pair of regular socks over the panty hose but the jeans were boot cut so they covered the panty hose. I went shopping and to the bank and no one noticed at all, even with a obvious projection from my chest.

What fun! I'll do this more often!
    Dana Fleming

I am surprised that so many underdress. For me it’s been all one way or the other. Doesn’t feel right to mix and match…but after ready all these post I may have to give it a second chance.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Hi! I'm Karen

I am not tottaly 24/7 when I underdress, but I do wear panties about 80% of the time. I just love the feel of them under whatever I wear. However, I am 24/7 when I go to bed at night. I always wear a little teddy, cami or nighty.

kisses
    sissy dana
    She was the only man he ever loved.

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Pattie

The difference is in the hips and butt area. Since women's hips are wider than men's they need more room. As far as their butt goes take a close look at women's butts and you'll see why. I really like doing that!
    Thanks for the explanation. My wife tells me that I have "an ass most women would kill for". I don't know, I can't see it, LOL.

Actually I see a great variation in all women, as well as men.

My wife pays a lot of attention to rear ends. We have fun pointing out good looking women to each other. I get a chuckle out of watching her watch other women and then she realizes that I'm watching her

Quote Originally Posted by Karen A View Post
    I am surprised that so many underdress. For me it’s been all one way or the other. Doesn’t feel right to mix and match…but after ready all these post I may have to give it a second chance.
    It's certainly a way of feeling somewhat femme when we can't go all the way. I would feel very weird putting on men's underwear, it's just seems wrong, LOL.

Patti

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    I'm curious, do you underdress when you're out with your wife, or do you "go all the way" and appear as a woman? If the latter, do you use a ladies restroom with her? Although my wife is tolerant of my underdressing and saw me wearing a slip. thigh highs, and a garter belt for the first time on a recent trip, she wants me to appear as a man when I'm with her. Although I would prefer to appear in public as a woman, I need an "excuse" such as a costume party to which we are both going. A permanent costums party, say in Las Vegas which we visit frequently, would be ideal.
    I am not passable and at this time don't even try to be. Around home I'm dressed femme most of the time and it just seems natural. My wife does like me feminine and encourages it. I leave the panties and (flat) bra on when we go out along with small stud earrings and often very light lipstick and eyeshadow. Not enough to be noticed unless someone looks very closely, but I know and I feel good about it. My wife knows and she is ok with it as long as it's not too obvious.

Patti

I underdress whenever I can. I have worn a bra with C forms to the grocery store under a coat in the cooler weather. Wish I could do it more.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I like to wear a bra when I go shopping. After all, Im a size "B" , 38 chest, and ALL natural! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

At least panties every day, since that would be the only underwear I own. In winter, cami and bra, often with small forms.

I got rid of all my male undies I only pantys and bras and underneath my drab clothes everyday and have been for a very long time now. My wife just bought me 3 new sports bras today because I wore out my other ones.
    PLAY NICE SO WE ALL CAN ENJOY WHO WE ARE

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar

Under dressing.

Yes pretty much all the time Panties and camis even full slips depending on the temp outside..Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

Smile

I totally underdress every day, everywhere, except for work, with bra, 36C, forms, panties or panty girdle. Stockings or hold ups when going out on the week ends.

I have worn panties everyday for about 4 years now.
    I don't own anything else.
    Jessica

I wear pantyhose and knickers underneath when I go shopping to the supermarket ,it feels so nice knowing your little secret whilst everyone else is going about their buisness.

Underdressed

completely 24/7, Bra, pants and tights and most times in the cold weather iether a camisole, teddy(bodysuit) or a slip. it is the only way to be, i do not and have not owned male underwear for many years now.

Not 24/7 but as often as possible. Like now I am wearing women's pull-om pants with my panties, my support pantyhose, my tank top bodyslip, and one of my wife's bras. I'll remove the bra before she comes home from work, but if she comes home early my top is heavy enough to hide the bra until I can remove it. We will go out to dinner and shopping tonight and I will go wearing the women's pants, nude pantyhose, panties, and the slip.

Women's sizes, as opposed to Misses or Juniors, assume a larger ratio of hip to waist dimensions than is typical for a man, so If women's pants fit at the waist they may be too big at the hips; similarly if they fit at the hips, they may be too small at the waist. I encountered this in getting a tank top body slip. The fit was "trial $ error"; the most comfortable one was a plus size that fit at the waist, so the hips and bust are a bit too big. Since I don't want them tight there anyway, this is not a problem, but a short slip (as opposed tu a bodyslip) might not need to be "oversized" and would probably be available with a smaller cup size

Dear insearchofme, I too have found that sheer nylons do not need to be covered when underdressing as they are usually not obvious (in fact wearing socks over nylons is unconfortable). I think that wearing pantyhose with shorts or capris is sexy, but that would be pushing it in "boy mode", but women's pants without a fake fly are OK; either nobody notices or cares that a fly is missing. Similary, I have worn a bra in "boy mode" if it has a small cup. A bra collar under a sweater would be OK too. (I saw one at Penney's a few years ago; where are they available now?)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jeanette View Post
    [SIZE="4"]I like to wear a bra when I go shopping. After all, Im a size "B" , 38 chest, and ALL natural! [/SIZE]
    Would like to be a natural B so having breasts would be a fait accompli and I would need to weae a bra. Did breasts just "happen" or did you do something to make breasts? Is a B cup bra OK when underdressing or do you have to go braless?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen A View Post
    I am surprised that so many underdress. For me it’s been all one way or the other. Doesn’t feel right to mix and match…but after ready all these posts I may have to give it a second chance.
    It surprised me too, because when I said I underdressed frequently, and posted my findings that women's clothes often provided accomodations for physical limitations (see above) I was accused of trying to justify crossdressing!

Dear Patti Girl, I'm curious, do you underdress when you're out with your wife, or do you "go all the way" and appear as a woman? If the latter, do you use a ladies restroom with her? Although my wife is tolerant of my underdressing and saw me wearing a slip. thigh highs, and a garter belt for the first time on a recent trip, she wants me to appear as a man when I'm with her. Although I would prefer to appear in public as a woman, I need an "excuse" such as a costume party to which we are both going.

When and where you underdress or "go all the way" appears to be not only a function of your desires but depends on timing, location, and the support of others too since CDing is a hobby that is usually not disclosed. (Like is a spouse OK with being with you when you are impersonating a female. You could be recognized if out in public appearing as a woman. There is also the problem of using a ladies restroom when out in public. Also, what if unexpected company appears when you are en femme at home as you cannot answer the door!).

My wife will toleraate underdressing when women's clothes are medically necessary or are a correlary thereof. My wearing panties and a bra would exceed the limit of what she would tolerate so I wear men's no-fly briefs and no bra. She is very possessive about clothes, like her late Mom's pants are my size, but when I suggested wearing them she not only said no but HELL NO! It was a big step when she saw me wearing a slip and thigh highs & a garter belt for the first time on a recent trip.

If I'm in our hometown, I undersress exclusively for several reasons: 1) I don't want to come out to friends and family who know me as a male, Dad, and Grandpa; 2) I use a wheelchair or a scooter so don't blend in and woukd be likely to be recognized if I appeared in public en femme ; and 3) my wife doesn't want me impersonating a female in public (& using a ladies restroom). She will tolerate my wearing women's clothes in public if I underdress and the women's clothes provide necessary accommodations - e.g. I want to enlarge my breasts so I will need to wear a bra! I already need to wear support pantyhose and a slip, and carry a purse. I am pushing to appear with her en femme. The best opportunity to go out as a female would be as Zora at the Star Trek con in Las Vegas next summer as there is a contume contest there. I could appear there as a female 24/7 thereas the likelihood of being recognized is very small. If I start now, I could have some experienge in getting and styling a wig, applying makeup and nail polish, and wearing a skirt, high heels and earrings.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Woods View Post
    I wear pantyhose and knickers underneath when I go shopping to the supermarket ,it feels so nice knowing your little secret whilst everyone else is going about their buisness.
    I noted that you mentioned knickers; I would like to find one piece camikninkers (i.e. a slip with a crotch closure) as that would be better than a short full-slip for underdressing while wearing pants.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 05-10-2008 at 11:59 AM.

i have been since i was like 14