Thread: Meeting my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meeting my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Girls. I joined this forum about 10 months ago. And one of my favorite girls was TXKimberly. I loved her threads. so I pm'd her, And we became email friends. Knowing that she never comes to California, I just thought it was a pipe dream to ever meet her in person. Well Cool things happen sometimes. I got an email a few weeks ago. Kimberly emailed me, Saying I am in San Bernandino CA. Lets get together. I was in shock! I started shaking LOL!!! Seriously I had Family plans, I had gone out the weekend before. And was planning on laying low. and doing the family thing. OH WELL, Cancel Everything!!!!!!!! I called her up, And told her about a club I thought we should go to. She got a Hotel room in LA. And Up i drove. It was the first time I ever drove enfem. Nervous wreck. Anyway. I called her when I got to the hotel, She said come on up. I asked if there was a lobby to walk through. She said (you can do it). And then she said ok I'll meet you outside. When she walked up to me outside. I realized (wow! Kimberly is in front of me, how Fricken cool). I have thought about meeting her for a long time. And it actually happened. Kimberly my hero!!!!!!!
    We went to a club. and to an after hours resteraunt with a bunch of other people. I had so much fun, Trying to play host to Kimberly. She is so confident, (and yes girls, she really looks that hot in person). How fun getting to spend a Saturday evening with a personal hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What an honor to have her call me up, to show her LA.
    Thank you Kimberly (big time)
    Lets do it again!

OK girls, Stay in touch with each other! You never know, when the phones going to ring.
    We are all we have sometimes.

XOXO Tiffany

Kimberly is so cool , and it is so amazing when you can meet members the first time i met rose n sam that was great and that night just luck sher and Di omg what a fun weekend so you are right in saying :- OK girls, Stay in touch with each other! You never know, when the phones going to ring.
    We are all we have sometimes.

since then i have met Carin ,Lisa , barb ,sam , Melissa all wonderful people you never know what fate will bring

i find it hard to understand why the beautyful tiffany would need help going anywere
    Last edited by MJ; 11-08-2007 at 10:16 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Well, I think this is just GREAT!

You go girl.

Stephie

WOW!!!! that's great, I'm glad you had such a good time..BJ

Tiffany,

I agree, TxKimberly is a sweetheart. I'm glad you got to show her around our fair So Cal.

Did she wear her underpants on the outside?

Seriously, good for you. She must be a cool dudette to go to a new place and not be fazed.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    Did she wear her underpants on the outside?
    That's funny.

Well, I didn't get a chance to meet Kimberly as she was on the east coast while I was in Texas, but shared a number of PM's over the week. And I would concur -- Kim, you're a good ambassador. It was she who kicked me into gear to out to dinner en femme.

That said, I'm surprised Tiffany at your hesistance. From your pics you're a knockout and would turn heads only in admiration. Okay, some of the GG's might be turn in jealousy But we all have our own comfort levels and it appears that Kim helped bust some of yours upwards. Good for you.

Kassandra

I think it's almost a high to meet people from the site in person... I feel like I am bringing fantasy into real life.

No, don't go there with it.

I mean that I use my imagination about how people are in real life........... by reading their posts...

Then I meet them and it's amazing.. and fun to see if I was totally wrong.

and 's,
    Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

Ummm . . wow! What a concept that someone thinks I'm a hero just for trying to have fun when I travel. :-)
    Tiffany is so sweet and cute - I would kill to have her looks. I also don't understand why she would hessitate to do anything "dressed", she looks awesome and has a great attitude.
    It was entirely my pleasure to hang out with you and I deeply appreciate your changing your plans and making the effort to meet with me. It is SO much more fun to have a friend to hang out with rather than going by myself.
    Oh, and don't worry about the confidence thing - considering where you were 8 months ago and where you are now, I suspect you will more confident than most of us in short order. :-)

Hugs from Texas! (OK, from Boston right now)

Thank you Kimberly. We had fun. Maybe a little too much fun!
    Oh well, you only live once. I am glad that you got along with my friends.

Once again, HOW SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still cant beleive, That we hung out together on a Saturday night. Two beautiful women doing the LA thing.
    How cool!!!!

Luv Ya Kimberly
    enjoy Boston!

Tiffany

Now I would like to see a pic of Kimberly, CDTiffany lemme tell you have a beautiful face!!

Sounds super fun!

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Really interesting about self image..

...I would never have assumed you would be shy in public based on previous pics you have posted. Makes me think about how I was not confidant in my male self when I was young (too skinny) and now that same body plus a few pounds is too butch. We all need to concentrate on our favorite features and ignore the flaws. This is how GG's face the world when they have put on a few lbs or gotten a pimple, or scuffed their favorite heels..

So gad for you two that you had fun, whichis the point isnt it!
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I'm glad you and Kimberly had a good time Tiffany. One of the best pleasures of this forum is the chance to meet other CDr's in person. It's almost as much fun as dressing itself.

Would either of you be thinking of coming to the UK?

Mitch

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    The best bit has to be that the two of you met up and had a great evening; congratulations; well done!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Julie York;1074608]Did she wear her underpants on the outside?

Fashion Statement For Sure.

I would LOVE to~!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    Would either of you be thinking of coming to the UK?

Mitch
    I would LOVE to come to the UK but doubt that it will ever happen. One of the products that I work on and know best is made there (in Crewe) so if there is a problem, someone from there trotts out to fix it instead of bringing in the hired gun from Texas!