Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Intimacy While Dressed

I only remove my panties, I feel more sexy keeping on my stockings, high heels, even my dress. But I take it all of when I'm done and sleep in my boxers or naked.

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post
    Thanks for some of the comments!
    I did not intend to invade anyone's privacy in this matter,
    But...after my " intimate mements " I have a tendency to
    get out of my female clothing and go back to putting on
    normal male clothing. I was just wondering if anyone shared
    the same feelings that I was experiencing.
    I can relate to the above, a couple of times well some of the time (40%) i will dig out a pair of male undies and put them on while finding something to wear. (olnly thing i can put that down to is guilt?) But the other times i usually either put on what i had on to start of with, or use it as an excuse to find another outfit (depending what i was wearing before the act) or just roll over and goto sleep after the compulsery hug n kiss g'nite usually wearing fem pj's or nightie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

it's been so long i forgot what is Intimacy ?

i go to bed with a good book and a box of chocolate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

countless times,but then again I am a bit spoilt,full dress results in full sex,its amazing.

My wife asked me not to wear a bra during sexual activities. I am happy to support her request.
    Ally

Quote Originally Posted by AllyM View Post
    My wife asked me not to wear a bra during sexual activities. I am happy to support her request.
    There are times in my situation where its nice not to wear wanything en femme, and this is something Kim has told me in the past. I would have to guess its beacause then our SO's don't forget who they actually are in love with?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

My Wife...

My wife aks that I remove my girl clothing...Unless we have had a lot of Coors Light
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

i use to be intimate only with myself but the femine feelings keep increasing so the few times i was intimate with a man i just put everything back on, checked my makeup, and felt like a woman that has been satisfied, it was wonderful to know that my femine feelings keep goin even after an orgasm

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As a long time CD, whose wife knew from before our marriage, i would have to say that I put my panties back on before sleep. That is, if I was wearing panties under my nightgown! Sometimes I was the girl, so the panties just got pulled down. Other times they came clear off! But I almost always slept enfemme!

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes, except for my GGF

Like a couple of other girls, I would feel guilty and always took the clothes off right after sex. Now a days, they stay on.

Stayed (somewhat) dressed the whole time. woke up in a bra, garter and nylons. It was awesome!
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Well I could tell you but why should I

Some things are better not said
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Banned Read only
    It was so many years ago, that anyone saw me dressed, that I forgot what happend!
    Jodie
    Last edited by Jodie Wexler; 11-22-2007 at 08:59 PM.

I live alone. On those rare occassions when I'm en femme with a GG, I keep as much on as I can. After orgasm, I put back on anything I took off.
    But when I'm alone enfemme, I'll keep my hair, bra, stockings on. After orgasm, I may or may not put everything back on. Depends on how much time I have left. Never enough time!
    Love, Sandy

Intimacy While Dressed

we have found this works for us i have set the room and house up like a day spa and have just totaly spoiled her in hot boday mesaages and warm bubble baths and oils . what realy got her turn on was seeking the hugh roman tub we set in white huhg bubbles and i put in real rose peddles thur-out the tub cover the bubbles . she was very kool haveing a message done this way and in-time loves haveing my silky side around i dont wear wigs or make or heels.I mostly stay in a very small tight satiny pantie under maybe a lite colored nylon brief and a satiny bra.. i dont fully dress as some of and i have in the past but i more have come too love the feel of the soft silky fabrics which are great for her as well ..iknow in one truely lucky man and greatful too have her as well.....
    Last edited by Di; 11-24-2007 at 09:37 AM. Reason: tmi

My wife has requested that I only wear manly clothes if there is going to be any intimacy. She really has no desire to see me fully dressed at this time. So I honor her request and do not try to push the issue.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    My wife and I were intimate last night. I dressed in a mocca colored satin teddy with lace accents, Berkshire lace-top stay-ups in nude, and my new brown peep-toes (4" heels with a small platform). My wife wore the same stay-ups in white and then a white lace teddy. Hmm, we had a very nice time. In fact, just thinking about it now makes me want to do it all over again!

Afterwards, the wife remarked how cute my shoes were and wanted to try them on (despite her taking a 7.5 and me taking a 10.5). She liked them very much, but thought that she couldn't last for long on the 4" heels. I told her I probably couldn't either, but then I generally only needed to make it as far as the bed.

Hugging

Thats a great question, because in male mode I jump in and do the act and normanlly jump out. When I am dressed things go much slower and a lot more passionate. Normally if it depends what I have on as to wht comes off. Most of the time everything comes off except my bra, and depending on the kind of panties I have on at the time. Depennding on whats happeneing after depends on how I get redressed.
    Rachell
    Sexy Rachell

Since my wife is in the not in front of me mode, I can only dream!

My wife and I like cuddling too.... but I haven't yet had the chance to crossdress and be intimate yet.. I fantsize about the sexual aspects a lot...
    she is going slow... she sometimes is open to it, other times says her feelings
    wants a man (yet she has been with women before)... I need to take the initiative and do something...

I like to stay dolled up after we make luv.
    SarahHall

Hey Girls, Our love life is a bit crazy and alot of fun! As you can tell from my avatar we sometimes (alot of the time) are into some form of bondage. But she requests me to be fully dressed at times and there is times that there is nothing worn at all. So it's hard to say just what does and doesn't happen. Keep in mind my life style is to be under dressed all the time, so I am always wearing some form of female item.(panties, nail polish and shaved legs are the standard) Afterwards it's always cuddle, and then panties and a nite shirt for a cup of coffee. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Good question. For me its all about the intamacy. I only dress when we are going to tease and have sex. So usually I just fall asleep with what ever I had on when we finished.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Never.

Depends on my mood, when alone, i usually undress and call it a night, when with a friend, we stay dressed! it typically leads to more............
    Jonnie XOXO