Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sorta Naked

Mand, I've always though your avatar showed you as a beautiful girl, But the real you is shows a beautiful lady. 43 is not that old, at 47 I still need to remind myself to act like an adult.
    Stephenie

I'm a granny, but I'm 60. I actually became a granny at 58. Still just an imperceptible trace of gray hair, though.

I have a painting that I keep in the attic.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by mand
    I had someone ask me why I always over expose my piccys,.............simple I make sure I'm in the flash range to hide the cracks, I am a granny

Here's a couple of little piccys that sorta show me naked .............

love mand xxx

Sorry Mand, but these aren't naked pics of you. I was expecting something a little different.
    Amelie

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    Sorry Mand, but these aren't naked pics of you. I was expecting something a little different.
    Amelie

Trust me Amelie, you wouldn't want to see anything like that
    Oh my god it doesn't even bear thinking about

lots of love mand xxx

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty in PA
    My wife and I are newly experimenting with my femme side and when she saw your wig she said..."There it is!"

So it looks like we'll be shopping for something like you have. Very pretty indeed!

Pip

Pip, honestly love there plenty around like them, I always get one with a fringe to hide the forehead, and I just like red or arburn hair......you'll find one easily

Stephenie, Thankyou...........oh dear I know what you mean about acting adult.............it's so dificult isn't it

love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
    Trust me Amelie, you wouldn't want to see anything like that
    Oh my god it doesn't even bear thinking about

lots of love mand xxx
    Stop teasing sexy

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Stop teasing sexy

Noooooooooooo................ Honestly Tristen it's just to scary. Oh my god Tristen when I go on about GRS, that would be a minor bit of surgery compared to all the rest I need

love mand xxx

wow, hon, I wish I had looked that delictable at 43!

mand i hope i look as good as you your so pretty now take you compiments and shush about blah it just light. we think your hot nuff said sweety
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Aspiring Member
    Hello
    I'm not really keen on posting on old threads but I suspose this snapshot kinda belongs on here (I think it's my first full shot). Nothing fancy, no getting dolled up or anything..............well it's my birthday today so I'm just having a real easy, lazy day .....................that includes how I look as well.

love mand xxx
    Last edited by mand; 06-21-2006 at 07:49 AM.

Tristen Cox
    That's pretty good, don't delete it!! Please? *sniff sniff*

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    That's pretty good, don't delete it!! Please? *sniff sniff*

Hmmmm ..............my finger keeps moving the arrow thingy around the edit button .....................but then again it's a kinda slob about day today Tristen

love mand xxx

Well -- I think you look amazing, Mand and have a [SIZE=5]Spectacular Birthday![/SIZE]
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Julie
    Mand, leave that edit button alone, pleeeeese............

Happy Birthday and such a lovely photo by the way.

Julie

I think both Sharon and Mand look fantastic Don't worry Julie.... she hits the delete button..... I got her picture saved..... bwhahahahahaha

Happy Birthday Mand........ If I'd had known... we coulda gone out for lunch
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I agree wholeheartedly...you both look great girls! Happy Birthday Mand!

Happy Birthday Mand! Hmmm... you should treat yourself to something lacy and lovely. ^_^ And oh yes, it's a great photo!
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Mand. No delete key needed, I think you are pretty.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Wonderful pic Mand... but aren't we supposed be giving you gifts on your birthday?

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Happy Brithday Mand. Your getting lovelier with each passing year. Hope you have a nice sweet day. Is the heather in bloom up north?
    Stephenie

I suspose this snapshot kinda belongs on here (I think it's my first full shot).
    Granny Rachel, who has always been stuck on granny mand (you knew that, hon!) just loves that dress. The sleeves are just lovely. And you wear it so well!

Love

Rachel xxx
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Hi Mand,

Your Piccys look GRAND Mand.....now you can't tell me about wrinkles....I'm 59....arrrrrrgh. Be proud of them and not hide them.....your facial features are lovely.

Huggs

Lauren

To a fellow August baby, Happy birthday, Mand!(mine is actually tomorrow!). You are beautiful, flash or not. I hope you are having a great birthday!

Hugs,

Melissa

Tristen Cox
    I keep looking but bugger no naked picture yet *sigh* Hope the cheescake went down alright.
    [SIZE=1]
    (saved the picture too, figured I'd have back up)[/SIZE]

Again I'll say Happy Birthday even though we spoke already. So that makes you 33 now huh? Wow

Aspiring Member
    Hello Girls ................Can I just say Thankyou so very very much for all you're kind comments. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all, that isn't just said out of politeness, I truely mean it........Thankyou.
    Can I just say that I used to really dislike birthdays they just meant that I was getting older, but this one has been different, Kinda special, the first one I've been able to be.........just me mand.

Oh Melissa, I hope you have a really fantastic day tomorrow love Happy Birthday.

Well Tristen thats the diet blown out today anyway

Thankyou................love mand xxx