Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a "girlie man?"

Are you a "girlie man?"

Arnold Schwarzeneggar's "girlie man" term sound real funny, but do you think you're a "girlie man?" How girlie are you and what do you do?

Me, in male mode I'm all male and not the slightest female. Only thing I ever did was wear panties to work but now I'm scared of doing that because it's bad karma!

But out in femme I love to be femme! All decked out in a beautiful skirt suit with foundation and lipstick on. A guy gave me a real good look like he wanted to hit on me but I was dressed like an expensive St John lady. All I did was observe his reaction then he turned around to walk away with his friends. Maybe he thought I was "high maintenance!"

Well, there's bound to be some real funny "girlie men" on this forum! Mostly I imagine a "girlie man" as a guy who acts so much like a sissy when in drab. Well, how funny are you / what "girlie man" things do you do?

If someone called me a girlie man maybe I'd appreciate it! But they better be not from work!

Silver Member
    Hmm, all man, huh? And wearing panties to work? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Hmm, all man, huh? And wearing panties to work? Riiiiiiiiiiight.
    Uhh... I gotta be a girlie man!

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    "Girlie Man" Well I don't know if I'd call it that but I do have my brows thinly shaped, color in the blonde hairs with brow pencil, curl my eyelashes. That's all for the face.

As for the rest of the body, hmmm. I usually wear slim or skinny jeans, jewelery on both wrists and hoops in the ears.

Well I guess that's it!!

Kiera
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

Funny there was a post over on makeuptalk "Are you a girly girl?" Guess "Girly" transends genders? hahaha and hell no!! I'm a guy.... And damn proud of it btw... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm not a girly man. I don't get into the part, so to speak, when I get dressed up. One reason is that my wife does not like that. Also, I always played sports including football. I am an ex-marine and achieved the rank of sergeant. Of course, those 4 years were the longest I ever went without dressing.

Hmmmmmmm, well I don't know if i am a girly man because I think that would mean that I am femme when I am in boy mode. I do wear panties and such under my male clothes sometimes, but I am not that femme in boy mode. That said, once I get all dolled up, I am a total gurly gurl. I just love being as feminine as possible in gurly mode. Dose that make me a girly man?

kisses
    sissy dana
    She was the only man he ever loved.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Like Karren, I am a man and proud of it. My sweet GGF is also happy that I am a man! But, I also like to dress in feminine things! And i do wear panties almost all the time! That is why I am called a crossdresser, and why I post on this Forum. If that makes me a "girly "man then so be it. I don't care what I am called, with certain exceptions. Life is too short to worry about things like that.

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl then man sometimes

I go back and forth between feminine and masculine behaviors as it fits the situation.

Well, I have seen enough display of "men" and "women" today to make be glad that I don't identify with either one. If you want to call me "girlieman" that is fine with me, I prefer that to those choices ... or is it a choice? maybe I should ask a politician to clarify that for me.

I am pretty fed up with anyone who can't accept my bras panties earrings and painted toes.

I dunno, I've always thought that was just Arnie's attempt at some humor much like the rest of his famous "one liners". I'm not sure what a "girlie man" is supposed to look or act like. I pretty much act the same in both modes, so no "girlie man" here, just a "Salandra". I have enough problems sometimes deciding what look to use, let alone how to "act". One thing you can count on with me though is:"I'll be back."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Kate,

My first thought is "is there anything wrong with being a sissy?". I say no, definitely not. I love being feminine so why wouldn't I want to feel this way when I can't be fully en femme? Ok, one has to be careful about it .... you don't want to be too "in your face" about it as this can lead to stares and whatnot. But me ... yeah, I am a total girlie man. I even actually own one of those t-shirts that says "Sacramento girly Men" on it. (and yes I do live in Sacramento) See below.

My boy mode is thinly plucked eyebrows, earrings, perfume, girl's t-shirts, girl's cardigans, and low rise boot cut women's jeans. Plus I wear women's white tennis shoes with pink accents and trim on them. I love being a feminine guy, both in clothes and attitude. That's not that there's anything wrong with what you or I do ...its just that we're different.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Former Member
    I am all man. I do feel feminine when I dress, and try to act feminine. I must not do a very good job at it... My wife always laughs at me...

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Funny there was a post over on makeuptalk "Are you a girly girl?" Guess "Girly" transends genders? hahaha and hell no!! I'm a guy.... And damn proud of it btw... lol

WHAT? WHY? WHERE IS THE FUN IN THAT?

When I am dressed. I am a girl all the way!!!!!
    30 years of wishing I was a girl, Damn. Treat me like one!!!

I (we) Deserve it!!!

XOXO Tiffany Amber Rhoades

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Am I a girlie man? U tell me

The way I dress up, would u believe I'm a type A male? Yeah, well me neither! I Do know one reason why going out dressed, isn't high on my list. If someone made fun of me, I might be tempted to kick his ass! In a feminine way, of course!
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

No girly man here. I'm a man in every aspect.....burp, fart, cuss, sports, etc... Then again my wife does all that too! I'm also a man that loves, respects and cherishes his wife, and knows how to make her feel like a woman. You would never suspect any feminine inclinations if you met me in drab. But, when dressed, a whole different story... crazy, huh?
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Arnold Schwarzeneggar... Neandertal man
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

No, I don't think of myself as a girlie man. That said, I do wear panties most of the time, my nails are longer than most and toenails done. Oh and smooth legs and pits... umm maybe I better rethink that first statement.
    Keely

One of the Reds

never really thought of myself being that, but according to my wife who has called me that ( girly guy ) are her words, for about a year now. dont think it has anything to do with my plucked eyebrows, earrings, rings, makeup, perfume when dressed in drab, been called a lot worse in my time

No girlie man here either. Just an old feeling guy who likes to plat dressup sometimes.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I guess it depends on what a girlie man is. I do watch my figure, keep my brows trimmed and shaped and try to talk in a softer voice, so I guess you could say I am.

I'm definitely a girly man and proud of it when i can't be enfemme. Thin, shaped eyebrows, manicured fingers and toes, mascara and perfume. And not forgetting panties 24/7, girls' jeans and tops (although not too conspicuous)

I say be who you wanna be!

Sara xx

girly?

I am just me ,can't see taking out all earrings and removing acrylic nails each day so they stay on always. Eyeliner, lips and brows are tattoos, stays too. Shaved always everywhere. does any of that make me anything ? Not to my mind , it is just who I am. Morgan

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I prefer the term Pretty Boy, myself. LOL!

As a male I look very effeminate to begin with--thin body, long hair, usually clean shaven. I don't usually do much with my nails and tend to dress like a slob in tee-shirts and jeans. Almost no one I know thinks of me as "gay" or suspects I'm transgendered, yet at the same time, I bet most people I know wouldn't be surprised to find out I cross dress. As a male, I've also been known to be a little introverted, but very friendly, and most people I know, know that I am artist and poet on the side, so I tend to get away with some odd behavior or girly mannerisms. Personally, I tend to find anything masculine unattractive, so why would I act that way in my day to day life?
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

LOL SweetCaroline..... Pretty boy!

I thought this was Girly Man..... so no I don't want to be called Girly man. LOL.

Weeeeeeee