• CD's/TV's/TS's and GG's

168 26.33%
  • CD's/TV's/TS's and Men

38 5.96%
  • Men only

25 3.92%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Preference

I had never had any urge to be with another guy before I started dressing up. Almost immediately the urge to be with another guy came over me and has been with me ever since. I would also like to be with other transvestites.
    SarahHall

GGs only but as of late,I have been turned off by them due to their illogical irrational thinking and excessive drama. :mad::mad:
    Merry

HRT since 2009

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    GG only and then only my wife.

Not that there's anything wrong with it .....

Banned Read only
    CDs, TVs, TSs (nonop), men and select GGs.

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

I like them both

I adore GG's but also enjoy a sexy guy as well as other CD/tgirls,its all according to my mood ,to be be perfectly honest.
    I guess thats why I consider myself "BIGENDERED"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

I have to admit, I did experiment with another guy when I was a young teen, but since those few times, it has been strictly GGs for me. As for decking a guy who made advances to me, I'd like to think that I'd reply, "Well, I'm flattered, but no thanks, I prefer women."
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

Aspiring Member

Smile

GG's only. I want to dress like a girl and have sex with a girl. My present wife used to do this occassionally, but no more. In fact, no more sex of any kind.
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 01-27-2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: TMI

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I am totaly straight. I dress like a girl, but thats it.

sexual preference

I'm a cd for more than 25 years. First I didn't have any feelings for men. But now the feeling is getting stronger to date men. There is secret romance between me and a guy on the net for more than two years. And I hardly can't wait to meet him.

I used to wonder about the feminine side of heterosexual male crossdressers. The femme side, being also "straight" MIGHT be attracted to males at times, if so inclined. Acting on that attraction may not be an option, simply by having a natural preference to GG's.(but there is nothing wrong with a straight man being fascinated by, or attracted to another male, or a "butch" woman.) I am often attracted to all kinds of people, and ponder the possibilities, but acting on them may bring MORE problems for all involved. Attraction isn't necessarily sexual, but may be "chemistry" or "magnetism". Finding an enduring friendship, instead of heavy sexual engagement may be more rewarding than a temporary quickie. Nothing can equal a real connection to another person when both are satisfied, be it sexually, socially, or emotional. (the average horn dog guy would go for the quickie) I am basically attracted to men, but sensitive straight men. Seeing his dressed feminine side would be a plus. I am never attracted to overly aggressive men who don't like to be told "NO" or "let's get to know each other better first". I am open to variety in my love life. I haven't given up the desire for closeness. A big bowl of ice cream as a substitute for affection can only take me so far.
    Last edited by Stargirl; 01-27-2008 at 02:24 PM. Reason: clarify a point
    I am a weird older woman, and for now, it suits me fine.

Neither! I am asexual and would prefer to be with neither a man nor a woman. No feelings of sexual attraction here.

LilKimmiCD
    For me, I have to say men. I'm married to a wonderful GG, would not want to be with any other GG. I have had sex with men while in drab, and while dressed. It was all good. My sexuality does not change by what I wear. I love the "parts" men bring to the dance. Lol! I am also very attracted to pretty TG's (mtF). Haven't had the opportunity to experience sex with a TG yet, but it is very high on my (to do list).
    To the person who used violence against a person who expressed an attraction to you, you should have been flattered, then said no thank you, I am straight, and only like GG's. Your post seems to indicate great pride in hurting that person. That is so wrong, and ignorant. May the next person that "hits" on you be a 5th degree black belt in some martial art. Just my 2 cents. Kimmi the queer Tranny.

I'm bi, and have been for a lot longer than I've been dressing.

I prefer GG's though, only I have an affinity for, well, carresing the male g-spot, .

Although maybe I'm simply odd, but dressing makes me MORE attracted to GG's, maybe because I feel like i can indentify with them more. I have yet to have a sexaul encounter when dressed however, so who knows.

Also, an encounter with another CD might prove very interesting. I'm normally very submissive with men, but theres a few gurls on this site that make me wonder if that could change lol.
    Last edited by Wendy me; 01-27-2008 at 06:00 PM. Reason: don't think so.....

I'd been dressing for about 10 years and had always fantasised about being with another CD.
    I was a bag of nerves before trying it and it was the best ever, knowing all the tricks of turning her on made for a magical experience which needed repeating asap
    Now when dressed I split my attention between other CDs and guys, I think its a combination of the female half taking over when Im fully en femme and enjoyment of what a male has down below.
    Ive been married 15 years but have started meeting other CDs when we are both in drab to arrange dressing up encounters which invariably lead to something else - however I'm finding myself attracted to them & fantasising about them before they are dressed up.

Sometimes I think there is a bit of a culture of denial about crossdressers and homosexual desires - a significant amount of CDs would and do enjoy same sex encounters, especially if it comes in the form of another particularly pretty CD
    Last edited by helenejo; 02-05-2008 at 07:38 AM.

love my ggs but love being exploited by cds and men alike... anyone? :P

Quote Originally Posted by amandachick View Post
    I picked CDs/../ and GGs. I'm 99% for girls, but there have been a couple of TS types who made me say "wow".
    Funny, I was kind of thinking the same thing. There's been a few that would probally make my toes curl.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherri CD View Post
    Funny, I was kind of thinking the same thing. There's been a few that would probally make my toes curl.
    I know exactly what you mean WoWoW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Being all girl

Post is fine

HI Dana;
    I think your post is fine and wish they would allow a little more reveling post here. I was a married straight guy once, although I had been dressing from a young age, but now my preference is ALL MEN, and they have to be straight or at least think they are straight, I dont like gay men and dont date gay men. I have a lot of CD and TG girl friends and even a lot of RG girl friends hell I even have a lot of guy fiends, but as far as my sexual preference is its straight men, and the straighter the better, lol, Monica.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I have always cosidered myself a straight male, however, I've got to admit that when dressed I quite often have fantasies of being with a man. I don't know if it means that the feminine side of me has taken over and brought deeply buried bi-sexual urges (that I didn't know I had) closer to the surface. At the same time I'm excited & scared by the feelings. Maybe someday I will just have to act on these feelings to know for sure.

No matter how many times this question, or ones like it, comes up I'm amazed. There is a real stigma that all crossdressers are gay. But that is so far from the truth.

btw, I'm straight but I'm starting to think I may be bi-curious.

The results of this poll are very interesting, pretty much shoots down the mantra that CD's are highly heterosexual. I realize that there are some TS's here, but the overwhelming majority of the members, and therefore voters, are CD's. Only 53% are strictly hetero, a much lower number than among non-CD males.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    The results of this poll are very interesting, pretty much shoots down the mantra that CD's are highly heterosexual. I realize that there are some TS's here, but the overwhelming majority of the members, and therefore voters, are CD's. Only 53% are strictly hetero, a much lower number than among non-CD males.

Carol
    This poll and the many before it always show similar #s

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    There are short answers, and accurate ones.
    IMJ, seldom the twain does meet.
    So I feel disappointed about most one-question polls.
    There is almost always more complexity than is offered in the answer choices.

What I miss here is, what is your practiced preference, and what might you be open to?
    After all, we all have a few things on our shopping lists that we have never yet gotten into our closets....fresh meat rather than skeletons, I say.

So, SIGH!, maybe someday the board will support more than one question in a poll, or we will all do exhaustive diligence in enumerating EVERY possible meaningful answer to a question before presenting it to our August Body.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Well can we give any statistical confidence to these results? First of all there is an enormous statistical bias: only "Crossdressers.com" members participated to the survey. I think that we, here, are by no mean a representative sample of the Crossdressing population.

All we can say then is that the population that answered the poll (Members of crossdressers.com accepting to answer) has these characteristics, in particular a higher ate of homosexuality and B preferences than other surveys had observed. This poll says nothing about the overall crossdresser population.

Some other surveys have been done with slightly more "scientific methods" about various characteristics of x-dressers. I can't remember the references if these researches but some one had given then in a post on that subject.

Designing a survey and conductin it is a complex endeavour...I know, I've been doing it professionally for a great part of my career...

Eugenie

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenie View Post
    Well can we give any statistical confidence to these results? First of all there is an enormous statistical bias: only "Crossdressers.com" members participated to the survey. I think that we, here, are by no mean a representative sample of the Crossdressing population.

All we can say then is that the population that answered the poll (Members of crossdressers.com accepting to answer) has these characteristics, in particular a higher ate of homosexuality and B preferences than other surveys had observed. This poll says nothing about the overall crossdresser population.

Some other surveys have been done with slightly more "scientific methods" about various characteristics of x-dressers. I can't remember the references if these researches but some one had given then in a post on that subject.

Designing a survey and conductin it is a complex endeavour...I know, I've been doing it professionally for a great part of my career...

Eugenie
    Hi Eugenie,

I've been around the community for many years, and this poll strongly agrees with what I saw in the community in general. Why would you think that we aren't typical?

Carol
    My name is Carol.