Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chores whilst dressed

AndI thought I was the only one...

I hate doing chores like laundry and general cleaning in "guy"mode...

But put me in some of my favorite lingerie and I turn our house into "Better Homes and Gardens" material. It seems likelaundry especially... a job I absolutely can't stand is one I can't get enough of in a babydoll and panties.

(I need a French Maid outfit... Hope to have one soon!)

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I HATE being asked to do household chores when in male mode; put me in a skirt and I'll potter happily around the house for hours!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_e_love View Post
    My personal philosophy: willing to help out with any chores no matter what I am wearing. But something about being dressed makes unpleasant things easier. I still dress now, but in the spring when I only had one or two classes if I had to do a long boring reading I would just get dressed up first and then the reading for the lecture would just fly by!
    Perfectly said! I'm always willing to pitch in and do my share, or more, but "its so much easier (and FUN) when dressed"!
    Doing the laundry now in-between 'playing on the puter' and having a few beers, dressed just like my avatar!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Doing Laundry and ironing while in a white lacey bra-panty-half slip-pantyhose and white lacey silky robe----so fem and June Cleaver like

girlie guy
    I bought an apron for my wife, I had it custom made. But when I saw it and tried it on, I was overcome with the desire to do chores. I tried them all. I did dishes, hanging curtains, sweeping, mopping, polishing, cleaning bathrooms, making beds, vacuuming, and more vacuuming, and then I was exhausted. No more chores for me. And I don't do windows or laundry.
    But it was fun while it lasted. And I will wear the apron on any chance I get.

Dressing pretty

my SO gets all the housework done by her house gurl....me

i do all the laundry, dishes cleaning etc. I have several outfits i get to wear depending on the chore...... for me it is not "can i" it is "you will" which works great for me

sometimes i get tired however put me in a pair of hose and a nice skirt and i do as told.....

panty

I do everthing dressed when I'm home alone. When I'm alon, I stay dressed as much as I can. It's the only time I can dress. My wife is totally against it. She's so great in every other way. I just wish she was understanding about this.

It's the feeling

For me, I dress very largely because I want to feel what it's like to be in women's clothing and that includes doing things while dressed. Unfortunately there are very few opportunities to dress and I can do so only in the house. Even there, the circumstances are such that I can only venture downstairs after dark when the curtains prevent anyone looking in....all of which prevents me from doing very much while dressed. However, whether it's sitting watching TV, working on the PC, doing the washing up, changing a light bulb or pushing the vacuum cleaner around, I love to feel the multiple sensations I get from all the clothing.

i love doing the ironing when im dressed,it takes away the pain and gives me pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    That is hilarious, my wife has said the same thing to me!
    Thats Funny,My wife has told me to get dressed,there is work to be done.

I think I'm where you are too.

In return for my little quirks, I make sure that I'm an equal partner in all kinds of things around the house.

Since I retired, I help with laundry, dishes, sometime carpet sweeping.

When I wear my housemaid outfit, it helps make it not as routine.

As I work from home, helping out is possible for me.
    At times, my wife will email "Susan" and ask if she wants to come over.
    At that time, she enjoys helping out with chores and even make the wife lunch with all the trimmings. She loves to put on an apron and help!
    It just feels better to be dressed up while doing housework.
    It just doesn't matter what you are doing, it's just nicer to do things while dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthia View Post
    Raychel . . If your wife is smart, she would arrange more dressing time for you. The house would be spotless all the time, and you would be happier.
    I like to go over to my mothers house,where I have a key&go in her closet&find her
    fetish French Maid outfit&put it on with black stockings&heels&dust the house

My Wife Leaves Me Chores To Do When She Gets Out Of The House For Me To Dress. She Jokes That She's Going To Get Me A Maids Outfit Since I Love Cleaning And Doing Laundry While Dressed.

I enjoy doing household chores while dressed and tend to do a more thorough job of it.
    I suppose the sensation of being a woman while doing 'women's work is a fallback to a stereotype that I normally avoid ( I feel both partners should share the housework) but despite awareness of the stereotype, I still prefer to dress while dusting, cleaning and such.

you won't find me under the jeep or rebuilding that damned old compressor in heels, but I'd love to go fishing dressed......

As my wife got for me, do not forget to get some pink latex gloves to do your housework!