Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Skirts

pete

Favorite Skirts

dghdfhdfh
    Last edited by pete; 06-09-2005 at 09:39 AM.

I like the ra-ra Pete!

I like my skirts (or dresses) just over knee height, very tight and restrictive, but when I'm not in a fetish mood, it's minis for me too.

ToniB

For me it does not matter. I just love skirts but prefer them to be short.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

I am in full agreement with April,

SKIRTS
    SKIRTS
    and more SKIRTS

Richelle

I love any skirts it does matter, but prefer them to be short and black

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    I love the black skirt in the second photo, I like smart skirts this was one of my wife’s and it is my favourite at the moment and wear it most. The shoes are mine, we took different sizes, I am size UK 6 she was UK 3 Which is a pitty because she has some very nice shoes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love Sandra xx

Post skirts

To me it doesnt matter short,long,pleated,wrap around anything as long as it fits.Although I will say I have a tendency to go more towards a floral design.

kally

I never met a skirt I didn't like, although as I've matured I have learned to tame my desire to wear really short skirts, and now I favor ones that hit right below the knee, as long as they're flirty enough to show some leg when I'm walking. I have a short, tight skirt above the knee that I dearly love, although it's a little hard to sit in:

Pleats are wonderful, such a feeling of freedom, although when you live in the Windy City they are quite the challenge! I wore one last week and felt like Marilyn Monroe in The Seven Year Itch. Ask Windy

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    I just posted a pic of my favorite skirt here http://crossdressers.com/forums/show...?t=7087&page=2

It is from Wet Seal, pink and micro. About 13" in length and no built in shorts so I have to be carefull about what I show when I wear it. I haven't wore it in a while because I am getting fat and I hate the way it fits now. it is a size 3 and my belly is getting to big. I am spilling out a bit. Need to get into shape.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

My legs are uuuugly so I prefer the longer skirts. I like the frou frou anyway so give the longer ones please.

Aspiring Member
    I love longer skirts, not just because I've got really ugly knee's but I find longer ones more my style. I love they way they move when walking in them and I believe one of the most feminine feelings possible is when you gather a skirt up slightly before bending down, it just feels so right.

love mand xxx

Im with ToniB. I like mine knee length and tight. The tighter the better. I find the tight skirts force you to be more feminine in every way. They force you to take small steps, force you to bend at the knees when bending down, force you to sit with your legs together ect.

NylonMan

I love the short pleated skirt best, I always have, but I also like the tightest pencil skirts, as Nylon Man says " they force you to be more feminine........."

Linda.

Linda and NylonMan

At last I've found someone else who likes to be restricted by a tight skirt! I was beginning to think I was alone on this. They don't make them tight enough for me, so I get out the sewing machine and take in the side seams until my knees are almost rammed together. Then I find trying to walk in them and high heels is a real challenge. Because my wife is hostile to CDing, I have very little kit of my own, but when she's out, it all comes out. I've only gone out as far as the patio at the back of our house at night in my heels, black stockings, basque with tight belt, C-cup filled bra, lycra top or tight blouse and of course the tightest skirt. Getting up and down stairs, and over the patio door threshold is a real challenge, but mincing up and down the path to the sound of clicking heels, when it's only just possible to put one foot in front of the other, gives me a real thrill. I probably look ridiculous, but I feel great, and don't really know why. I also tried running, but it didn't seem any faster and made so much noise, I thought I might alert the neighbours, and that really would be embarassing! But I relished the feeling of making a huge effort to run, but being restrained by the skirt and the heels. Maybe it was my bondage loving gene coming out!

Generally I like black, but I could go for any brightish single colour, and in a satin material, it would push another of my buttons. I would also like to try a similar skirt in latex, but it would have to be thick enough to prevent much stretch. I've spent much time trawling the 'net for tight skirts pictures, and if you haven't yet found "The Tight Skirts Page", try this.....

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/street/zh84/other/

Enjoy,
    ToniB

Thanks ToniB,

That site was very interesting.

NylonMan

Island Girl

Where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ToniB
    Linda and NylonMan "The Tight Skirts Page", try this.....

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/street/zh84/other/

Enjoy,
    ToniB
    Toni, I was expecting to see picts of you girl! Come on!!!

I'm still into a miniskirt thing. I have a few 12" and 13" skirts, pleated, wraps, and even a micro mini which is flared and does the wind ever like to catch and lift that one! I'm still a young girl at heart. I do though have a couple respectable knee lenght skirts too. And PLLLEEEASE, NO SKORTS

Toni, I simply had to reply, that was so descriptive, the lengths that you go to with the sewing kit, but I bet it's worth it when you do those tiny steps, desperately trying not to split the skirt, or fall over. LOL.

Linda.

Dana,
    You asked "where are you?", well unfortunately, I'm half way round the world from Hawaii, in the UK, or I'd be bookling a night out for us in heels and tight skirts!

Pics? Well I posted a pic of my left foot 2 weeks ago in "I've had the operation" thread, it's all bandaged up after an operation to straighten my big toe, and I'm on crutches for 10 weeks or more, so wearing a tight skirt is not a good idea. I can't get a stocking on my left foot, and my heels are gathering dust! Then just when that foot has healed, I'm having the other one done, so 2005 will not be a good year for me, CD wise! I'll have to wait and see how much toe joint mobility I'll be left with before I buy the 5" stilettoes I'd promised myself too.

I too feel like a young girl at heart, but the rest of my body is 60 years old, and not in bad shape, even if I say so myself. Did you see my thread "running en femme" about a month ago?

You'll get pics when I'm in a position to wear everything again.

ToniB

Linda,
    You don't know the half of my sewing project. That skirt was made from a pair of trousers I used to go to work in before I retired. I cut the legs off, opened up the seams, and resewed them as a very tight skirt. Then I attached 4" box pleats (made from the cut-off legs) to the hem too, so they flap around my knees when I mince along. It's something I saw on a girl in the 1950s, and have wanted ever since! The result was exactly what I wanted, very restricting....and exciting!

I never feel as though I'm going to fall over, and it only feels like it might split when I sit down. You know, when you sit down, the skirt stretches over your bum and rides up. Then the tight hem is pulled higher up your thighs, and gets much tighter still. You can only sit with your legs very close together, as you should!!!!

ToniB

Dana,
    You gave me the inspiration to put that skirt on again, but I couldn't wear anything else with it. I just posted it in the "Bums" thread, and if I get it to work, I'll repeat it here too.

ToniB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ToniB; 04-06-2005 at 05:49 AM.

WoW! Toni that's the nicest (the only) trouser/skirt I've ever seen! shows your bum off and nice and tight too, you did a good job on those pleats. What a great idea, maybe you could start a new fashion.

Love,

Linda.

I just did Linda!!!
    ToniB

Short skirts! I love pleats too. So does my gf

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley in Jersey
    I just posted a pic of my favorite skirt here http://crossdressers.com/forums/show...?t=7087&page=2

It is from Wet Seal, pink and micro. About 13" in length and no built in shorts so I have to be carefull about what I show when I wear it. I haven't wore it in a while because I am getting fat and I hate the way it fits now. it is a size 3 and my belly is getting to big. I am spilling out a bit. Need to get into shape.

Hi Ashley.

Your skirt looks great I know what you mean by saying you have to be careful when you wear it. If not you may end up showing your sexy pink panties.

Just one thing I don’t agree with you about you looking fat. I only wish I was a sexy looking as you and your build.

By the way loved the flash of your sexy pink panties, you naughty little Ashley you.
    Love Sandra xx

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Ty Sandra for the compliments. I have put on a little weight since that pic was taken back in October. Thats what I was trying to imply
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.