Thread: No GG Role Model

No GG Role Model

Just on the off chance that my wife may change her mind, and I eventually live my dream of going out en-femme with or without her, I took on board the advice of my sisters here to wear what the GGs of my own age wear, so as to blend in to the background and not be noticeable (passing first time would be the holy grail, but unlikely). So I opened my eyes and started looking at all the GGs while out shopping with my wife, and in restaurants etc. What a bunch! I don't think I'd looked closely at them before. Most of my age (60) were significantly over weight, with short hair, little or no make-up, wearing boring clothes, flat shoes, mostly in trousers plus a few long dowdy skirts, and in dull colours. I'd not really noticed before, but there wasn't much effort being made, and this is not some hick town, it's Manchester and Cheshire! I must have been blind not to have noticed before, but maybe my attention was diverted to those I thought WEREattractive, and they were the younger ones. The older ones really did melt into the background, and I thought, do I really want to look like that? No way Jose! I like to wear spikey heels, black stockings, tight knee length skirts, I'd wear a corset to accentuate my waist, a short lacket to show it off, tasteful make-up with lipstick, painted nails, and shoulder length hair. I got down to the twenty somethings before I found that kind of presentation, and since my face would give away my age (I could pass for 45/50 as a man, and make-up could maybe reduce that a bit), I'm going to stand out aren't I?

What should I do girls, go for the look I like, or dress down? I'm already 5'11", so with 3"-4" spikes, would be well over 6', With corset and breastforms, I'm 40 to 42-28-40 (would I need to pad my hips?), so would I get away with the "old face on a young looking body", wearing smart clothes and stand out a bit, or should I go for female drab to blend in? What do you think?

One positive thing to come out of this, I looked again at my wife, and at 57, she's better looking than almost all the rest. Now if I could get her into stilettoes, shorter skirts, stockings and brighter colours, she could be the role model I'm looking for, and I'd love to lace her into a corset! Maybe I'd been taking her for granted, and it really made me appreciate her more. Then my daughter (30) came for dinner, and I saw what I'd been looking for! She was in her business suit, and I thought if only.....but I'd need a much younger face.

So I now appreciate how lucky I am with the GGs in my life, but If I get "out", what should I do girls?

ToniB

ToniB,

You are right most ladies in our age group are no longer trying to impress men or other women with their appearance so they go for a much more relaxed look. However, I have noticed that a lot changes on where they are and what they are doing. (At least in Southern California)

Many women when out shopping and higher end stores tend to be dressed up more. Here the skirts tend to be just below the knee and the heels are no more than 2”. If they are going out on the town for the evening the skirts are more flowing, the heels are higher and the makeup is done.

We are about the same height, but you have a better feminine figure than me. So my suggestion is to wear little short heels with a moderate length skirt. This would be a compromise between what you really want to wear and what will help you pass as a GG.

Richelle

Hi hon,,,my two cents worth...I think you should wear what you like,,,,but tone it down just a bit.....BUT if you go to a club,,,,,dress anyway you like...see if there are any clubs in nearby towns ect,,,, my ex and I went to gay bars and no one batted an eye at us together two girls out on the town dressed to the nines.................What you say about the way some older women dress....is very true...my sister...my cousin ect all dress like they could give a damn....but my Aunt...who is 80 ,,,god bless her,,,we kinda have the same taste in clothes...dresses,,,skirts... black lace...and high heels..
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

role model

I used to go to CD bars. Even there I would dress nicely but conservative. I do not go out dressed any more. A normal length dress. Nice but moderate make up. Jewelry that looked good but did not light up the room. I did wear 4" heels. There is a big chunk of water between us and we have the same thing here. I look at the way some women dress and wonder. I'm am looking at from the standpoint that I would like to have their oppurtunity to wear stockings, lipstick and the rest. I am always suprised when out to dinner the way some are dressed, or not dressed. Just simple pride in yourself should come into play.
    This turned out good for me. For a very long time I mentioend these things to my wife. She felt I had an interest in dressing but pushed it off. One thing finally led to another and now I am dressing at home. You have read part of it. It is still in the early stages. Even there with minor exception, an evening gown once, the dress is conservative.
    You happen to be very nice looking. I am sure you can get by going further with dressing. I still like some moderation.
    Go get them All by best Robyn

Aspiring Member
    Hello Toni, tell you what love it's the same around here, while you do get a few real girls who make an effort most don't bother.

I dress according to where I'm going, if I'm staying in my home town I do dress down a little, however if I'm going in to Nottingham or Derby then I make a bit more of an effort. I really do try to blend in with the RG population.

Mind you though Toni, I never make allowances for my make up, with that I always try my upmost best, but then again I am a bit of a bugger for me slap you know, I love it, if I go into a shop that sells make up I can promise I'll buy some, can't come out empty handed

love mand xxx

girlie guy
    At the risk of sounding naive, what's a "GG?"

GG = Genetic (or genuine) Girl = RW = Real Woman
    DonnaT