Thread: start to cross dressing again

start to cross dressing again

dear all
    i stop cross dressing in my late 20s but 8 weeks ago it hit me like a bus to start again i am in my mid 50s wife and 3 kids 2g kids all i would is dress all of the time which i do when on call at nights in the flat which is sleeping duty must put nightdress on all the time when i go to bed this helps as any one had this happen to them
    rebecca

Rebecca - amazing story... I've read many examples where CD'ers have stopped for a period of time (but 20+ years would appear to be a hell of a long time). In alot of cases, there is a yo-yo of stopping / re-starting / stopping / re-starting etc..... I myself am guilty of the yo-yo.

I wonder.... when you stopped cross-dressing..... did it constantly hover in your mind, or did you totally push it out of your thought processes????

Also, if you care to share... what ultimately were your reasons for stopping??? Were you happy during that time???

Regards,
    Derminator - wishin to be someone else, some of the time!

restarted to cross dress

dear derminator
    did you read my post on the 4.4.05 1st time i was made to dress this might help
    in the 20+ years i married did 22 years in the army i was injure in n.i almost lost my arm been on pain killer all the time from 72
    if you would fill free love rebecca thanks for reply

Rebecca Thats why I came search for this site Recently divorced stopped when married Once or twice a year When my ex was at work I would sneak her bras and panties I never lost the desire coming to this sit led me to a wonderful gurl who has helped me feel ok with my alter ego Aspen. Aspen wound up buying out walmart yesterday Next time Aspens going to try the cloths on in the store

Interesting Thread

Like you went much of my married life and working career without dressing. However, for some reason it hit me again like a ton of bricks about three years ago. I'll never understand.

Hugs, Kath

I gave up dressing from about 1984 to 2000, and in that time would even have said I wasn't a transvestite. But I can't see myself stopping again.

Platinum Member
    i can rember trying to repress my dressing over the years, and not always so well . like a drug i would need my fix to hold me over.....to how you would say keep my balance of things .untill i realized that there was way more to this thing than i ever thought possable.in the last 15 to 20 years the longest i have gone with out some sort of dressing is probly 2 weeks......any way welcome back enjoy.....