Thread: Hahahaha!!

Hahahaha!!

We madly packed and hid all of Lawren's femme stufff from friends helping us....of course getting unpacked without the duffle bag exploding might not be possible!
    that I am !!!

Hi Kerry,That's always the problem with CD moving. How to pack all the fem stuff?!

as fast and madly as we can! LOL......it's all in one humongous duffle bag!
    that I am !!!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    One duffel bag huh?

I have all mine in 4 drawers of a chest plus coat and 7-8 dresses in the closet plus a small suitcase full of purses and misc accessories...then there is the matter of about 24 pair of shoes.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Stand Back From The Duffel! It Might Explode Any Second!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Maybe you should build a new closet. You might even be bribed with a new skirt.

When we moved the last time, all of the boxes of clothes from the bedroom were taped shut long before anybody showed up to help us. If asked why, I was prepared to tell people that it was just to make sure that the boxed didn't fall apart, and so the clothes didn't get TOO dirty from the dust during the move.

As it was, nobody mentioned it (and I made sure to try to move all the boxes of my clothes myself, just in case...)

The reward was waiting at the new house, an entire closet and dresser JUST for Cristi
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

If your dufflebag is that full, then its time to move to a large suitcase or two dufflebags. I know if I had to pack all my things it would take over 4 large suitcases, seeing as how I have over 40 dresses for all occasions.
    Good luck moving!!

I have been downsizing both wardrobes, to accomodate renovations, and hopefully the move when I sell the house. I took three boxes to the cabin, and have two large suitcases and a box in a mini-storage. This weekend I started to demolish my bedroom closet, so packed my last 4 pair of shoes and 3 pairs of boots, 3 wigs, and miscellaneous necessities into a smaller suitcase. Only have the real essentials left unpacked: my three most favourite pairs of breastforms and my last drawer of essential ingerie. Packing for two persona at the same time does complicate things!
    w.

We hope to move next year I don't think it will be a problem all my things will go befor the big move
    Angie

Do like i did when we moved a month ago. I marked all the boxes as my wife's dresser. But i also put a little x in one corner so i knew that it was actually my box of clothes. Figured that if the box opened by mistake, the wife would have to explain to our kids who helped us move, in case there was a question of WTF is this