Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife stole my lipstick

girlie guy
    Oh take it from Kimberly, one thing at a time, you have penty of time to let it all out, you'll overload her and blow it, just let a little rope out or you'll hang yourself

Good for you hun
    Angie

I remember a time after my X-wife found out about me, she had a friend over and they were getting ready to go out. She yelled to me and asked if I had any red lipstick. I said no and she gave me a look, I then had to go get it and give it to her friend to use. I never got it back either. How humiliating it was having to do that.

My wife rarely wears make up so I don't worry about that, but last summer she was looking for a denim skirt but couldn't find one. Since we are nearly the same size she took one of mine.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Well this just takes it girls. My wife just bought me a new pair of flare jeans so i would stop wearing her favorite ones! I love her so much. Sunday she is taking me out to get my ears pierced!

Kisses
    Jamie