Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Dolls

I did every now and then with my sisters.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

GI Joe in Barbie Clothes

Haha, I am just kidding. No dolls for me, I was a deprived little girl growning up.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

I had younger brothers and sisters who had Barbies and GI Joes (this was the 1960's). I used to created scenerios. One of my favorites was when I dressed Joey in Barbie's clothes and he went to the draft board that way so he wouldn't have to go to Nam (I didn't have the guts to follow through in real life). The other thing I used to do was have them fight. In a knock down, drag out Barbie would win every time. This was based on what I saw on The Avengers with Emma Peel. In any event, it was a way of acting out my feelings.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I love playing with barbie's when I was younger.. Me & My best friend Debbie played with them until we were about ten or eleven. You don't catch kids that age doing that nowadays though, do you!

Oh how the times change!
    [SIZE="1"]
    Love Sophie x x x
    [/SIZE]

I did not have any dolls but envied the girls in the neighborhood that would play dolls. Secretly of course. I was fasinated with Barbie.

Former Member
    I had a Big Jim with a stunt motorcycle.

Does my wife count? Her name is Barbie.

Yup:: played with dolls

Quote Originally Posted by wannabie View Post
    Did anyone here ever play with dolls when they were younger?
    I sure did ,I was a little strang when I was young, I used too take firecrackers and put them in the panties and cabooooom::::: older now no more fire worksjust a lot of panties, Charolette

Never have hun
    Angie

girlie guy
    we had little "trolls" that we used to sew clothes for and none of knew they weren't for boys, now I have paper dolls that I never had the pleasure of knowing

rAiNbOw_BaLlErInA KirstyChibiMoon's Avatar

lots n lots of dollies!

i love to still play with my dollies
    i still have one of my first baby dollies that i stole from my cousin when i was 7 or 8 years old! <<giggles>>
    she was not using her anymore at the time...
    i named her elizabeth after my cousin beth.

anyone else still like dollies?
    C R Y S T A L T W I N K L E Y E L L !
    < < < < < deep curtsey > > > > >
    K i r s t e n C h i b i u s a M o o n
    Kirsty's Home Page

A long, long time ago in the land of make believe

Not sure want age I was but somewhere in those golden days of yesteryear I had a lot of comic books including the orginal issue of superman and batman. Well in there somewhere they had cutout dolls that had paper clothes with little tabs that you bent over your main figure and dressed them.
    I played dressing up my little charactors for hours.
    Now I just play dressing myself up.

I was thinking of redoing my bedroom (something in lavender), and since I live alone I wanted to put a shelf up with a few Barbie dolls and some teddy bears.

Although I never played with Barbie's I Think it would be fun to have some around.

I had a Doll, she looked like sherlly tempel, with a baby blue ruffled swim suit on. had her for about 3 or 4 month before my step dad found her
    Anyhow yes I have played with dolls, I collect Teddy Bears,
    an if memory serves me right I believe Im guilty of raiding mothers underwear drawer an time or too.
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Action Man spent quite a bit of his time in Sindy's clothes...My sister used to complain about them being in my room!! He'd use them as a disguise before changing back into his combats and shooting up the world!

My wife has a large collection of china dolls and as we have just "feminised" our bedroom I've got a couple next to my bed now........

Quote Originally Posted by wannabie View Post
    Did anyone here ever play with dolls when they were younger?
    [SIZE="2"]You've got to be kidding! When I was the age to play with dolls a boy didn't do things like that. If you did it, you did it in private. There weren't girls in the house until I was a teenager. Good question tho![/SIZE]
    Vivian

Transgender HouseWife Toni Shelton's Avatar
    Every time my dad wasn't home. He caught me once, I didn't let him catch me again. I have 6 dolls now. I Love my Dolls. I guess I am still a little girl at heart.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]Toni Shelton[/SIZE][/SIZE]

tonishelton56@yahoo.com

[SIZE="2"]My Mothers first Daughter[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My New Avatar is my New Years Picture, I hope you like.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    I had GI Joes. Wish I still had 'em.
    Joni
    I still have mine All 8 of them and the Adventure team headquarters.

Its hard to give up the things that meant something to us in our lives.

I am the eldest of 4 boys so there were no dolls or anything girls would play with in our house and I had an image to maintain. I was very sports oriented but secretly wanted to skip rope with the girls, I wanted to play dress up with dolls, I wanted to play dressup with actual clothes, I wanted to learn to sew, crochet, needlepoint, knit, cook and bake. But I didn't. When my daughter was young and my wife was busy I would help my daughter change her Barbie's outfits. I enjoyed it more than anyone thought.

Bonnie

I don't recall ever playing with dolls but a few years ago I started collecting them.

i did, i did! just one really. cant remember her name but she played disks you put in her back...kinda like a mini cherry 2000. parents have a pic of me sleeping with her on my pillow.

I didn't play with dolls as a child, but I wanted to. I knew it was not something boys were supposed to do, so I kept that desire quiet. I did have a little Christmas elf doll when I was 8 or so; that was as close to a doll as I felt I could dare to go. When I came out as a CD I gradually acquired some plushies and a rag doll. Then I got an American Girl doll, Samantha, and that let the flood gates open. I now have over a dozen 18" play dolls, and display and play with them a great deal, making up for lost time when I was younger. I see my fascination with dolls as an extension of my TG identity.

Ruthie

i dont think i was every really interested in dolls or action figures. i was a legos kid all the way! also i'd like to make it clear that legos are better than megablocks. way better.

i had a lot of stuffed animals though!

I played with Barbies when every a girl would as me too. I also had some "My little ponys". But that my be a different issue.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    you bet I did , evry chance I could get away with it I was playing with doll's and tea parties ,I still have more stuffed toys than I can count and my teddy bear wears a dress . In fact my truck is done in cherry wood and has a rasberry regalia acent wall in back (its more of a pink) and several teddy bears , a friend says its way to femme , I love it.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I used to play with GI Joes and had the sports camper and dumb ski slope thing. I also had a Stretch Armstrong at one point. I wanted a Barbie doll but that wasn't possible and I had no sisters so there wasn't any girly toys around at all. One time my cousin left her Barbie at my house and I played with it for a few days in my room. Then my cousin came over and wanted it back. I never got to play with Barbie since.

The only girly toy thinghy I had when I was a kid was an easy bake oven. LOL
    Weeeeeeee