Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught looking...

Caught looking...

Just curious if anybody else has had a simular problem. I was at Wal-Mart when a cute young girl walks by in a short leather skirt and nice legs. Now, of course you know what I'm looking at - the skirt!!! I've been wanting one for a long time. Of course what my wife sees is me checking out this girl. Of course she was mad.

Now, she knows about my CDing, but she isn't supportive of it at all. So I couldn't tell her what I was actually doing. Oh well.

Anybody have a simular story?

Well it seems to me you had to choose between a rock and a hard place

Maybe you should have told her she may be less mad about your dressing ???
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I always avoid that situation by saying at the outset (only in my SO's company, of course) "Oh, that's a nice dress" or "Those are cute boots". Consequently, I never get any flak about staring or doing double-takes. But my wife's attitude toward my CDing is probably a lot different than your wife's.

If you have any testerosone in your system you are going to be checking out more than the skirt.
    If you are any kind of crossdresser you are going to e checking out the clothes.
    If you are married you are busted!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Well, Jean knows that I have a fondness of the female anatomy! If I don't look, she thinks that I missed something and usually points it out to me!

The leather skirt would have been on both my GM and CD radar! :yikes:

I have made it clear to all my SO's over the years, like it or not:

The day I stop looking is the day they close the lid on the box.
    [SIZE="2"]Tina D'Orsay
    Central Iowa

"Silence is golden,duct tape is silver."
    "You can never be to rich, to thin or wear too high heels."[/SIZE]

my wife knows that im checking out the skirt shes not the jealous type she supports me and knows how much i wish i had that skirt
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Mine grabs me by the arm and drags me out of the ladies department all the time... Or I get "What are you looking at ..... agin" lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My wife used to get furious if she caught me looking at other women. Now she doesn't even seem to notice.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Its real simple for me.If she,s wearing tight jeans i look at the women.If she is wearing a cute skirt or dress and heels i,m looking and wishing i was wearing them

Mine asks if she can get this, in the ladies dept. But she says you can get something too...BJ

Former Member
    Mine points the hot women out to me. Of course I am also looking at her clothes and makeup to see if I can pick up anything I can use.

being seen looking

my wife has cought me looking and when she see it she will reply yes or no meaning yes that would look good on you or no that would not she knows about me way before we got together

Missy

Then we're in agreement. Eye-humping a girl and envying her wardrobe are not mutually exclusive.

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

My wife used to get a little annoyed..

when she noticed me trying to not look (with mixed results) at the girls in the halls at church.

Post knowing about the cd-ing she now mentions in detail any nice heels I might have missed that day. Its fun to compare notes on shoes we saw.

edit she says..."No, I've just accepted the fact you area w#@r3."
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

If only I had the money! Suzie Taylor's Avatar
    One of my previous g/f's used to be so jealous, I couldn't even glance without a comment, although this didn't stop me it caused stress and we split pretty much as a cause of it. Now I have a wife that often beats me to chick spotting. Being that she's bi I now have some competition and she often wins in the pulling stakes, but at least I get to join in! We'll often comment on what the girl is wearing and how nice it would be to be in it (for us both). All we'd like now, is one of these to participate in an 'all girl' session!

my wife has caught me many times look at other women,
    sometimes i've told her that i've been looking at what other women
    but its what they are wearing that interest me the colours ,the styles.

carolyn xx

Always check it out!

[SIZE="4"]I always check out every attractive woman I see, not blatantly but with respect and of course envy. My wife of 23 years has gone well past the anger stage now that she has completely embraced my CDism. I also smile at women when I meet them face on, whether I am dressed or not. 99% will smile back with the understanding that it is not a come-on.

If you are in an unsupportive situation, remind yourself of the feelings of your other half and try to respect their feelings too. It does go a long way toward building acceptance of your CD activities. Somehow I have gotten to the point of total acceptance from my spouse and even pushing to dress so I feel the effort was well worth it.

Just another point of view.

Tami

[/SIZE]

My wife will point out to me the GG's that are wearing short reviling outfits. I remember one day in "Garden Ridge" last year. It was cold and this GG was walking down the alise with not only a mini-dress but 4" high heels. I did not see her until my wife comes up to me and says, "Go to the alise and look to your right".

My story is a little off topic, but along the same lines.
    My other fetish is womens feet.
    My wife does notice me checking out other womens feet and has the same reaction as most wives when they catch hubby checking out another womans boobs.
    One day we were shopping with a friend of hers. Wife was looking at clothes, her friend was trying on shoes and asking my opinion.
    My wife came over and saw me looking at her friends feet (who by the way has some very unattractive peds).
    Wife gave me that "You are so Busted" look.
    Later I had to explain myself, which wife accepted.

Iwould be checking out the cute girl cos the policey we have in our marriage is,there is no harm looking,but my wife is cool about my dressing up which is great ,she is so understanding.

he he he

Julie08 your story is so funny, wat happen to you, happen to CDs al the time, we'll be caught looking at girls/women/ladies, actually we'll be looking at the outfit they are wearing not the "body" but i dont think you'll ever be given the opportunity to explain yourself. Thats part of the CD dilenma.

One time my wife asked if I seen that girls hair she liked the way it was done and I told her no I was looking at her dress so my wife knows I mostly just check out there clothes
    And how I'd like to have the outfit
    Angie

No harm looking because I only look at at the face.

Of course I check out the girl for the girl and what she is wearinbg for me. My wife does not get upset and if the clothing is attractive I will tell my wife so and she says nothing. I will also complement the other woman on her skirt/dress,etc. when ever I can.