Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cross Dressing and church

Cross Dressing and church

My wife and I went to church today. I decided not to wear panties and hose during the services. Any of you girls out there have any advice on this subject? I did wear panties yesterday, but not today as after church we put some decorations up on our deck and the front of the house.

Thanks in advance - Delilah

Well I don't go to church, dressed enfemme or not.... But I doubt god will strike you down for wearing pantines to church!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Church. I went today. Panties, pantyhose, ladies sweater and socks. Not a whole different than I dress everyday. I feel church is for my spiritual development and has nothing to do about how I dress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm Catholic and in the Cannons (laws) of the Catholic Chruch there is nothing that forbids crossdressing.
    Dana Fleming

united church member here our church is affirming so everyone is welcome and we have CD who attend and those in transition total acceptance dressing en femme is non issue there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have gone to church many times dressed. I did Easter Mass this year and the service was pack. Nobody has ever said anything to me if they could tell if I was a man.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I've gone to Catholic mass a few times and its been a great experience.
    I always wear a nice dress, or outfit, pantyhose, and pumps.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

my wife and I go to a bapist church they are not excepting of our life style I really dont care what they think I dont go to worship them i go to worship GOD with that said i go wearing panties,bra,ladies jeans,conservitive ladis shirt,ladies watch,earrings,and my favorite purfume.when I want to go in a skirt we have a methodus church to go to.
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Will be going to Church soon.

I have not gone to Church en femme yet, but I will be soon. I do not see any problems with it.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Church enfem

I go to church enfem with no problem. As has been said, I go to worship God and dress to blend in.

Eileen

Well, I've been thrown out of 2 of the prettiest Chatolic churches in the area, so I don't go anymore. Actually, I was a voulanteer teacher at one of them, but we didn't see eye to eye. That was after I paid for all the computer equiptment and most of the sience equiptment. The school was a K thru 8th grade. I went to church twice a week with the kids, so I didn't feel I needed to go on the weekend, but they thought I should. I couldn't be about donations. That year, I donated over 5K....BJ

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    My wife and I have gone to catholic mass many times where i am dressed enfemme. One time when we had to turn to the person behind us and offer the Sign of Peace by shaking hands I guess my hands were rather large and masculine and my grip very friendlybut firm, because the old italian man said in Italian ," My God they are letting anyone in here now"( my wife speaks and listens and interpreted for me)

I've been to the local MCC a couple of times and was accepted with open arms both times.

Thanks for the replies. I will say the wife and I go to a catholic church that openly accepts gays, so I think there would be no problem with people that crossdress.

Delilah
    Last edited by Delilah; 11-19-2007 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Spelling

no problem here - not done it yet as wife wouldn't approve but my God is not interested in the colour of my panties. Did have a tranny in a couple of years ago and the girls particularly were really welcoming. some were a little frosty but people will always be that way so one day i will

mitch

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    I've never understood the unacceptance of many religions concerning crossdressing. I mean, GOD made me this way. Didn't he/she?

Better for a man to beat his wife and kids than wear female attire.(In their opinion)

I've always been taught, all men/women sin. We're the ones who grade the sins. To GOD they are all the same.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Well, as an EX minister (EX wife outted me), I hope God isn't checking underwear during worship. I don't broadcast that I wear panties and cami and hose 24/7.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Our church is pretty open and accepting. The Mass at 10:30 is usually standing room only. Most of the people that attend do not live in the local neighborhood and some travel 50 to 100 miles each Sunday to get there. This is the kind of church where you feel better when you leave. Our choir is 40 members strong and we have a 8 piece band and the place Rocks! Thanks for all of your comments and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Delilah

I go to an MCC church in Fort Worth, TX. It is very open and accepting. Most of the people who go are GLBT. There are several CD/TS who attend.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I jon't do the Church thing just foe weddings and such and I will wrar pantie to the gathering
    Angie

girlie guy
    I think if you wear panties and nobody can see them that you have nothing to be concerned about, myself, I love to see the ladies dressed up so fine, and secretly imagine myself looking like that, but don't you know, they would much rather see you looking manly so give them what they want and enjoy what you get in return -- Amen

If it is summertime and the dress is mid-calf length or longer, I might go regimental. I wear at least hose if it is any shorter, panties definitely if it is above the knee. If you have any slightest doubt, err on the side of caution. (Or were you talking about wearing them under your male attire, i.e. underdressing?)

(In my Episcopal church that I sing in the choir of, I'm in vestments for the length of the service. It's coffee hour where I get to show things off.)

Church - yes!!

I have gone to church many times wearing one of my best dresses, hose, and heels. I have been welcome every time. I am accepted for who I am, not the color of my panties or slip I am wearing.

Stef

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Well, as an EX minister (EX wife outted me), I hope God isn't checking underwear during worship. I don't broadcast that I wear panties and cami and hose 24/7.Emily Ann
    HAHAHAH!!
    Aren't you the one who also said "Oh no, I hope the GOVT doesn't know I am wearing panties!" Girl you cannot get ANY privacy can you? HAHAHAH!!

But on a serious note - I have been to a couple of MCC services in my old town. Yeah MCC has NO problems with GLBT and sometimes the preacher is gay/lesbian.

Normally I just don't get into the whole church thing. Personal preference, that is all.

Girls, I think a really fun service would be if a bunch of us showed up at Fred Phelps church one Sunday...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

There is nothing wrong with wearing panties!
    By choosing not to wear panties to church you are implying that wearing panties is wrong.
    Do you believe that God cares more about what is in your heart or what kind of underwear you choose to wear?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.