Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How we girls get our names

got Dizzy from Guilty Gear. In all honesty, it probably should have been Bridget, but Dizzy is a much cuter name.
    Gentlemanly by day, uppercutting dinosaurs by night.

I was bored one day and was listening to The Sex Pistols and got to wondering about the name "Johnny Rotten." Then it hit me,change it to JennyRotten. I am thinking about just having my name changed to Jennifer though.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Transgender HouseWife Toni Shelton's Avatar

Toni from Tony

This was my wifes idea. A good one I think.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]Toni Shelton[/SIZE][/SIZE]

tonishelton56@yahoo.com

[SIZE="2"]My Mothers first Daughter[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My New Avatar is my New Years Picture, I hope you like.

For me, it was as simple as changing one letter. In male mode I'm bill, change the b to j and I'm Jill

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I'll be honest here. I'm a bit of an egotist lol

I started out going by the name Lady Krystyna Sylvia G. But in our world you run into so many variations on Krys that it boggles the mind.

Years ago I had a GG friend named Zara and I thought that would make a rather unique and pretty choice for my Gothic/Victorian en femme side... so lady Zarabeth was born

Jacksonville, NC (Nope not military either ;) )
    Well mine just came to me. I guess it could be a spin of my male side (Donnie). I guess I have just always liked Dian. The 077 os just something thrown on. No special meaning on the 077 LOL

Dawn was the female counter part of Don , and no Texas girl would be without a rhyming middle name, so Marie was added.

I had always liked the name Kathy and used it as my fem name forever. I learned a few years ago that some baby name personality study defined Kathy as a dark-haired woman who is quiet, friendly and very kind. I found it an unbelievable coincidence that the description fit me perfectly. While signing up for CrossDressers.com I decided that I needed a middle name. I always liked Renee. I looked up Renee and one source said that Renee meant reborn or born again. I found this to be another unbelievable coincidence as I considered my entrance to CrossDressers.com as something of a rebirth.
    Kathy

OK, everyone is going to think this is totally lame but I used to watch Cheers all the time and there was always something about Kirstie Alley's character that appealed to me. Maybe I wanted to be like her, I don't know. But for those that dont remember the show, she was Rebecca Howe
    Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
    Don't let me out of your sight

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I love the name Michelle - cept when Paul Mcartney sings it lol !
    I was online a few years back - someone kindly said I looked a little like Michelle Phiffier ( sorry spelling ) so it just stuck really .
    Just thought I,d use the name Mistress to enhance it further ..........

shauna just came to me.

I used to call myself Michelle but after a while I discovered that there were quite a few Michelles out there.

Came up with the name Kelli after watching a movie with Kelli Lynch in it. the tease part came from an old boyfriend who thought that I was such a tease.

Kisses from Kelli

Well mine certinly was simple enough, I just took Brent and shortened it to Bre! Sometimes I add the a at the end for proper spelling, but when I get stuff in the mail it is nice and easy to just have it be Bre.
    I actually have always like the name Brea and Breanna, so it was just too good not to make it mine!

From Wikipedia,
    In Irish mythology, the god Brea was one of the Tuatha Dé Danann. He fathered a son with a beautiful peasant girl with elf like qualities. On his birth his father named the boy Negraf Eimaj or Dark Angel.

I found my birth mother after 59 years. Henderson was her maiden name. She and I turned out to be very much alike.

Kay is the Diane Keaton character in the "Godfather" films.

My mother once said that if she had a daughter her name would have Denise Michelle... well she sort of did so I combined them.

Heh

I love latin women, be they from Spain, Italy, Mexico, etc. My wife is Mexican/Italian and very beautiful by any objective standard. When I first started dressing completely, I felt I had a latina look going on with my dark skin and eyes and that's the image I wanted to project and my male name is totally unsuitable. I have a vivid memory from 1st grade, of this Cuban girl, always impeccably dressed, hair done up in ribbons in a Spanish style, and taller then most of us. When I approached her and asked her name, her eyes seemed to flash as she said with fierce pride to this peasant who had presumed to address her, "My name, is Maria Elaina!" then turned on her heel and dismissed me. I so wanted to hate her guts but just couldn't

I thought about several names I liked but Maria held the most meaning to me, and Andres is the Spanish version of my middle name. It has become part of my identity and I will never change it.

About 12 yrs ago, I had to take a job offer at an aircraft repair station in Washington St. There was this cute little girl on the crew I was assigned to. Unfortunately she was engaged to her high school sweetheart and she was at least 25 years younger than me. We had a small crew so it was inevitable that we worked together and we became fairly good friends. But that was all. About 6 months later several of us were pulled out to go to a brand new hanger and work a special project on 1 of Niki Lauda's planes. When we finished that one we got another special project, a 747 bought by Kazakstan, that needed a lot of work, so the rest of the crew was brought in. That young cutie came in too but I soon learned that she and her boyfriend were taking a job in North Carolina and I had decided to head back to Calif when I was finished with this plane. One night near the end on a drizzling nite I went out to the boneyard for a smoke. I found a shipping crate with a side removed so I stepped in to stay dry. After about 2 or 3 minutes there she was. She said she saw me going outside and thst her boyfriend wouldn't let her smoke and she wanted one real bad. So I gave her one and when I went to light it for her she dropped the zipper on her coverall's all the way down and had them off her shoulders and around her knees in the blink of an eye. And there she stood wearing a bra, garter belt and stockings and combat boots. I always wore panties under my coverall's but my mind was focused on her untill she had mine down too. She saw my panties and took a step back, I was in shock, standing there with my mouth open, my coverall's around my boots, I heard a loud 'OH MY GOD'. Next thing I know I'm falling backwards to the floor . Afterwards we did have a smoke and she said she was startled, never having seen a man in panties, She also told me that she had had the hots for me from day one and since she was leaving soon she just had to do what she did. She said she had never acted like that before but she just had to do it, to act out a fantasy she had for quite a while. When we were walking back to the building she said she was going to buy her boyfriend some panties and make him wear them. Within a week they had packed up and were gone. I thought about what might have been had they stayed there and if he had refused to wear the panties, for a long time afterward. I still think about her occasionally, always with a smile and a familiar feeling in my panties. Her name was Susan......NOOOOT. Of course it was Heidi...
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-13-2007 at 08:04 AM. Reason: TMI

Good one Heidi! Corrine was the first girl that let me into her bra. I was 16. It was a white tricot softcup. I can remember it like yesterday, we're in the tall grass next to a stream near her house and really into the heavy petting and I kept thinking I'd just love to wear that bra as I getting my first taste of a real breast. Always wondered what panties she was wearing that day cause I never got her to take her jeans off. I'd put those on to. Diane was the first gg I did it with. She had the biggest boobs! She went to a private catholic school and boy was she nasty. She gave me my first bj and she was the first girl I went down on. And yes, I wanted to wear her clothes too! So thats my story. I still enjoy the eroticism of dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by daviolin View Post
    There are so many pretty girl names ot there it was hard to settle on one name. I tossed around so many names I forgot who I was. I wanted something very personal and pretty. My male name is David and I was trying to femintize it. I was having a bad time at it. I play the violin and It is a beautiful instrument in the right hands of course. So I combinded David with Violin and waLa Daviolin was born (The proper pronunciation is Da-va-lyn). I would love to hear from you other lady's on how you got your name'sDAVIOLIN
    It is very hard to pick a name. I bounced from one name to another for many years and finally decided my last name would be Edwards after my real middle name Edward and Janis after a beautiful GG friend named Janis who was lost in a car accident several years ago.

My first girl friend has the same name.

Middle name is an old family name Lynd so it was an easy transition.

My wife came up with the name, which reminds us of valor, courage, which I hope I have.

Valerie

I think that is a nice name. Some parents make up names for babies that fit the circumstances around the birth. Its perfectly acceptable to me. To me, it suggests culture and beauty.

The first time I dressed in front of my wife she asked if I was trying to be June Cleaver, from the 1950's television show Leave it to Beaver, and so the name June.

while self-emloyed i did a job. the girl who answered the door introduced herself as "jessika with a k". she was adorable! she was also very flirtatious. guys are well known for not reading subtle hints...she was waving the come and get it banner. i took no action. i'm no cheat. but the images of her from the few days i spent at her house are etched in my memory. if i could become any woman i have ever met, it would most likely be her...but i could never be so hot! the 69 was added cuz jessika was taken. i will change it soon, if the board allows it.