Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How we girls get our names

Samantha B L is a fem version of my real name and middle and last initials. Actually I wanted to register with the forum as Samantha I M but the automatic registration system kept rejecting it. I always thought it would be a lot of fun to be called Samantha. This GG freind of mine in the Seventies started calling me that. Anyway I had already decided that if I ever met up with any CD/TS/TG people I would go by Samantha. By that time I decided that I would dress whenever I had the chance. This was further solidified by a freindship I had with a couple of other Cd's who both called me Samantha without even asking if I had a fem name first. So for any CD/TS/TG purposes,I've been Samantha ever since.

names????????????/

well mine is strange and i am sure wierd to some people....pantyhosed came about from my SO, she said no matter what i was wearing i always had on pantyhose so......

i also go by the name silken which i wanted to change on this forum for a while just can not figure out how......as i have felt it might be more appropriate here

however i am a sissy crossdresser who loves being forced to wear things so the pantyhosed thing does fit

My name means ' a beautiful creation' and I have always liked the name.
    Rachana

rAiNbOw_BaLlErInA KirstyChibiMoon's Avatar

Talking thats neat daviolin

Quote Originally Posted by daviolin View Post
    My male name is David and I was trying to femintize it.
    Interesting.... seems like alot of cd's keep the first letter of their boys name. Like my boys name is Kenny.
    Three older female cousins used to dress me up when i was a toddler and they named me Kristy.... later on i decided to call myself Kirsty because it is a bit more unique

now for the rest of my name ChibiMoon... Chibi is short for Chibiusa Moon an anime character that i like to cosplay as at anime conventions.... Chibi also means dwarf or small/miniature...

you would have to have seen some sailor moon to fully understand.
    C R Y S T A L T W I N K L E Y E L L !
    < < < < < deep curtsey > > > > >
    K i r s t e n C h i b i u s a M o o n
    Kirsty's Home Page

mine is zoey it means life ,i love it
    lie for a smile truth for a tear

There are a lot of girl names that I like and many of them are already being used by other girls here, so I picked 'Cynthia' but changed the first letter so I would not be confused with someone else here . . . so 'Sinthia' was born.

Gosh, it's fun picking. Like some above, I went through some lists. I wanted to come close but not to close to the name my dear mother chose. I have some good freinds who call me Alyssa even when I'm in drab. So sweet.
    They know its the real me.

EX GF use to call me Glenda when she was mad at me. She knew that CD and she thought it would upset me. Boy was she wrong.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Pam was the beautiful blonde cheerleader in high school, 'nuff said. Anne was just something that came up so I didn't have to register at Yahoo as
    Pam0907893 or something else too weird.

I love Kate Beckinsale too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ashe View Post
    I picked mine from Kate Beckinsale. I love her to death, she has a sexy accent, smart, caring, good actress, great body... Ain't she just beautiful

I like it hun

I chose Cassandra....although it had nothing as far a reference to my given name. I just always loved the name (had a girlfriend in high school that was named Cassie), so I guess I stole it and just made it a lil more xxxotic...the more Femine the name, the moe Fem I think the T-Girl feels.....I know it works for me Hun....Cassandra

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    My birth name was Patricia Danielle, all the great family physics said I was a girl befor I was born so I was named befor birth one of them family traditions ya know but somewhere I still have my original birth certifect with Patricia Danielle on it. My mom changed my name around and shortened it up when I was 7 years old..Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

My given name is Philip, so changing it into Phyliss was rather simple.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I got my name from a woman I met and fell in love with when I was 21 yrs old, she was a couple yrs older than I was, she was a very beautiful, and veluptuos, blonde babe, I asked her out many times, but she always told me no, we used to talk for hrs everyday, I finally asked her one day when I was talking to her " why wont you go out with me?", what she told me shocked the hell out of me because I had not told her about my desire to dress up like a woman. She told me that I was too efeminate for her, and that I was like one of the girls to her. well I denied it, but I could not hide it anymore, so I confessed to her a couple day later, that I likes to wear dresses, to that she asked me to come over so she could put me in one of her dresses, and make me over to look like a woman, a few days later I finally gave in and let her make me over into a woman, after she was done with me I looke just like her, so she called me Vivian 2 and she was Vivian 1.so the name stuck, I love the name, but to register here I had to register as vivianann , because the name Vivian was already taken. that is how I got my name.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Mine name, came of a spine of a book, along with a few others but that one stuck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

I picked my name from a song, can you figure out which one???
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Lisa was the name of a classmate of mine I really admired - nothing romantic ever happened, I just liked her a lot and thought the name was pretty.

[SIZE="4"]I picked my name way back when the initials TV were the defining initials for what was then known as a transvestite. I met a hairdresser named Tamara who was the kindest and nicest person you could imagine.

I simply admired her so much I borrowed her name and a few months later came up with the last name of Velarde simply because I wanted a last name that started with a V. Go figure. I have been Tamara V since...
    [/SIZE]

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Edwina is a feminisation of my middle name and also the name of a Lady in the 40s and 50s. I think she was Empress of India before their independence. She was so beautiful and ladylike I just wanted to be like her.
    Somehow that is not quite working.

Edwina

I just Feminized my first name and used my middle name for my last.
    A Member of the Revolution.

Dream Action Figure barbiekendall's Avatar

Smile My Name...

Well, back in the pre-net days, I was a subsriber to "Dragazine". It was published/edited by "Lois Commondenominator" and she had regular submissions to the "Drag Name Game" such as Mona Littlemore, Eileen Over, Anita Cocktail, Pat Dry, Pam Teflon, Shanda Lear, etc. My wife and I used to fill-up notepads with new joke stage names all the time (our good friend back then was a drag performer and used to play the game too). I always thought it was fun, so my earliest online ID was Barbie Kendall.

Fem version of my real name. Not original I know, but the truth. 4Guage - well let's just say I have a nipple piercing (quite large as you can gather).
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

I got mine from the first girl I was friends with back when I was 5 years old. Her name was Bonnie. Our fathers were in the Canadian military and after a few years in Germany we moved. I never saw her again but never forgot her.

Her name and my male name begin with the same letter. Therefore I decided to choose my middle name to begin with the same letter as my middle name D. D is for Dawn. When I order femme things on-line and when I applied for a credit card that would only be used for such things I only use my initials BD and my real surname. So it works out fine.

Bonnie

I chose the name Judy after my fourth grade teacher, she was a good teacher and a wonderful person, she died far too young.
    I know a pair of twins who were named by their uncle, the girl was named Denise, the oy was named Danephew.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I don't really have a story about how I came up with Monika. One day it just came to me, and I really don't know why. However, a couple of years after I adopted the name a cousin of mine married a woman named Monika, and another cousin dated one for a couple of years. I remember my mom remarking once to the sudden appearance of two Monikas in the family. If she only knew there were three, and I was the first. LOL.

Interestingly enough, those late comers are not around anymore. The first ended in divorce and the other cousin broke up with his girlfriend and married someone else. I'm still around - the original and still the best.

Me, my femme name is my real name, with my drab first name knocked off. Yes, Lynn is actually my middle name, but it does feel right to do it that way for me.
    One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel. - Reinette, Doctor Who: The Girl In The Fireplace