Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you feel when you are dressed?

Yes, complete

also relaxed, content, boobies are so much fun.

Aligning my brain with my dress has done so much for me. Mentally it's been a big plus. Just wish I had the courage to make my body match my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I feel relaxed, Salandra. Panties, Bra and hose are a great stress reliever.

Delilah
    Add a slip and I'm not sure why,but it just puts me in a diferent place a nice place with a great feeling

When I am dressed, even for a short time it seems that all my problems disappear for a while, because I am a differnt person. My fem side just takes over and I become Dawn Marie. I am comfortable with my self in CD mode, which helps me pass very easily. Even thou like you I don't care if I am read I do it for me. And I just love getting all dolled up and looking pretty.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    Salandra we can always count on you for a good question. So how do I feel ? The simple awnser is like myself but that is not very descriptive is it? I am clmer and more confident yet a bit skidish as well. I feel more in touch with who I am and a better person meaning I'm more sympathetic and compassionate . I feel free to express my emotions through touch and tear as well as laughter , I feel I can be more nuturing and loving. In short I am free to be myself.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Well I'm new to the site but not to this, I feel great,sexy,Halloween was a blast, people seemed to love my legs. My thing is, I do not want to take girly clothing off.

Salandra, for me it is releasing the woman inside. . .it is liberating. . .intoxicating. . .wonderful. To walk out of the house en femme, expecially now that I have come out totally is the high point of an otherwise "drab' existence.
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

It just feels more natural and comfortable for me overall. I don't really know what else I can say.

I feel like me. comfortable. and at home in my efme body

Michelleliz

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda121 View Post
    Add a slip and I'm not sure why,but it just puts me in a diferent place a nice place with a great feeling
    Well said
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

It's part of my everyday wear, getting up choosing the panty and bra,and then my outer wear and it doesn't cross my mind not to put on that bra it's part of my wardrobe in my daily routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd really be surprised if anyone said "I feel like sh!t when I dress..." lol
    Karren
    [SIZE="2"]Karren,
    You have such a way of putting things in the right context! I certainly agree with you.
    [/SIZE]
    Vivian