Thread: Little things

Little things

We all know how good the cloths make us feel but what other little things besides the clothing make you feel fem.A couple of mine are leaving a red or pink lipstick stain on my coffee mug,sitting in the bathroom and seeing my panties down around my high heels(oh did i say that Shame,shame)or painting my nails even if i have to remove it shortly after.

Justabit

Little Things

Ankle Bracelets are so sexyDaviolin

Silver Member
    Ahh, the lingering aroma of my exotic perfume reminding me of my fem side! Priceless

Chari

Painted toe nails and a toe ring.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I so seldom get to paint my nails that when I do I am in Heavan. Even better is when I can match my nails and toes with my panties and bra.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

A touch of perfume that you can smell when you sniff inside your shirt.

Earrings and a neckllace, bra and forms under my drab while sitting at the computer.

Gold Member
    when guys notice my sexy legs.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    A touch of perfume that you can smell when you sniff inside your shirt.
    Oh I am so with you on this. It's part of my nightime ritual. Along with the "anti-aging" face cream and the satin pajamas and my Zanax
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

OMG you are all such girls. So am I. Must have the painted toenails all the time, still working on the perfume & earrings (no wholes).

With all my love and respect for you all,
    Denise
    "Live each day as if it were your last, for one of these days you are sure to be right."

I will no longer live in fear of what might happen if, but decided to live in excited anticaption of what's going to happen when.

Ahhh, the "painted toes" , the properly manicured fingers , the "night cream" , the hint of lippy during the day , the undies , these are all so nice.

One of the best of "those little things" is the occasional compliment, on either our looks or actions.
    Example: My grandson goes to YMCA camp in summer, this past year I'd been dropping hunts to one of the counselors, (a nice open mined lady) nothing outright blatant but enough to let her understand that I am "aware"
    Picking him up one day she handed me a packet of camp related paperwork, while reaching for it I accidently dropped my car keys. Without thinking I squated , bending at my, held together knees, (think wearing a mini skirt and wanting to be modest) and retreived them. Standing up she said to me, "Very nice, you do that well, lots of practice I presume." Without missing a beat I replied, "Yes"
    "You're better at that than some women I've seen"
    "Thank you"
    And nothing more was said.
    But like you suggest, it's those little things that just make our day and cause us to FEEL just a bit more "girly"

I love it!!!!
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

My silicone breast and eyeliner along with mascara I can never wear that stuff enough
    Jordan

I get a thrill when I drop my skirt to the floor and step out of it.

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    When I first wake up a trip and stumble to the COFFEE POT and feel my night gown rubbing against my skin. Then again as the nylon slides around on the wooden kitchen chair. Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

Aspiring Member
    Mine is toenails with nail polish on them and eyeliner, to just lounge around the house.

The thing that really makes me feel fem is when I pull the bra straps over my shoulders and feel the bra support my breast forms and see the transformation my body undergoes. I realize just how wonderful it is and how lucky I am to be a proud and out cd.

Hi Girls, I too have to agree, it's just something so cool about being barefoot and having those toes polished! It's even better to know that my wife and I are always are the same color 24/7/365.
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

My earring
    Angie

fem undes all the time

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

Amazing

I like all those things.... And I thought I must be a little goofy. How about fixing dinner en-femme, just walking around the dining room to hear my heels click on the hardwood, watching TV, looking at clothes in magazines(womens clothes)...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis

When I take my "power suits" to the dry cleaner and later pick them up.

The most femme item for me is a pad, liner or shield. The feeling is just too much for words.
    Bobbi G.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Gooodness , theres so many ...seeing high heels , long flowing hair , pouting glossy lips ( drool ) or one that always gets me going is walking upstairs imagining I,m in my heels wiggling as I go........

The gentle breeze across my freshly shaved and nylon sheathed legs as I step out the door... then the sound of my high heels on the sidewalk... sigh

The little things?

When I can open my drawers and have a great array of things to choose from, color, type, style, etc.

Having a ample supply of everything at hand, (hate to run low on pantyhose - for one).

My hand-washables, hanging delicately, ready to be put away, sort of 'displayed' in a manner, this is a girl's home!

The thrill of something new arriving by mail or just purchased locally.
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!