Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dressing up for the turn on

Banned Read only

dressing up for the turn on

I was wondering do many of us dress up because it turns us on even more than being with a partner after awhile and its a great way to get off without all the drama of a relationship?

Maybe...just maybe that is an option. Flirting with other women would also create drama. Thus it is simpler to stay at home with my own clothes. Rather than taking off someone elses....

It used to stimulate me but eventually that went away and I stared to appreciate my femme side for what it is.
    A Member of the Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by LA CINDY LOVE View Post
    I was wondering do many of us dress up because it turns us on even more than being with a partner after awhile and its a great way to get off without all the drama of a relationship?
    I guess, you can count me in on that one...Living some fantasies on my own is a great pleasure tho it might be selfish if you have a partner
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

No I just love to dress like a girl it's the relaxing thing and it feels so goooood
    Angie

yes and no mainly love to dress and be me for a time to wind down

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I admit that there IS (and still is) a big turn on factor, and that might have been the big motivation when I first startrd as an adolescent lad, but with deeper understanding over the years, I discovered that the REAL reason I CD is to "escape" my own real identity for a while---Take a short break or vacation from myself, so to speak. Where i can forget and drop all my concerns and responsibilities associated with that guy and really relax and unwind.

Smile

Yes, sometimes. I still get turned on once in a while, checking myself out in a mirror, if everything looks and feels just right!!!!!

I dress because I'm driven too.... Like a Samon swiming up stream... less the spawning thing!!! hahahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I just love to wear the femme stuff. When I dress it feels nice and comfy and I feel more in tune with my feminine side.... which is not to say it makes me feel more femme, just more in focus, if that makes sense. So I don't do it for the turn-on but I can be certainly turned on while doing it.
    Weeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I dress because I'm driven too.... Like a Samon swiming up stream... less the spawning thing!!! hahahaha
    lol like karren says but were is the fun in that !!! it's a lot more fun with a gg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Sifton View Post
    Maybe...just maybe that is an option. Flirting with other women would also create drama. Thus it is simpler to stay at home with my own clothes. Rather than taking off someone elses....
    Yeah it is one of the few times when putting on the clothes is better than taking them off.

I guess being CD and getting a turn on from it is like having a built in G/F. Only gotta pay for one date, she will never get pregnant, You can put her in the closet when you are tired of her, she will never complain about stuff yo don't wanna hear, she will wear whatever you want, she won't dump you for being feminine,

I am going to go marry myself.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Those who CD just for the turn on are called fetishes and their sub-culture does merge with the more typical CD. Frankly it is hard to tell them apart except for the private nature of their lives that doesn't need more explanation here.

Spending a week enfemme is not the norm for the fetishes since after their climax they typically go on with their "normal lives."

There is a normal excitement when we dress up but it is not the same as the sexual excitement of a fetish whose primary focus is the climax, not the "presentation of femininity."
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I think for most of us it may be a turn on for a while. But it is much more than that. We just love to feel and look as women so it is much more complicated than that.

For me it's a mix of the feminine feelings and the turn-on. I haven't decoupled the feelings to determine if I am an erotically driven TV or possibly TS.

Split between Dubai and Sarnia (Southern Ontario)
    I agree with the majority here. It has definitely waned from a 'turn on' to the somewhere in the middle of my list. For me it has evolved as a combination of a feeling along with a sense of serenity. Maybe the idea of being at peace was the actual turn on. I feel I've filtered down my gambit to being somewhere between joy and relaxation now. I hope I never reach the ho hum of it, let alone doing it out of boredom (tragic).

Stimulation
    Exhilaration
    Amusement
    Joy
    Relaxation
    Escapism
    Ho Hum Everyday
    Boredom

I'm sure everyone has their own list of reasons for dressing that they are evolving through. And everyone has their own reasons. It's interesting to think back how we've grown or progressed.

- Stef
    Last edited by stef; 11-22-2007 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    I admit that there IS (and still is) a big turn on factor, and that might have been the big motivation when I first startrd as an adolescent lad, but with deeper understanding over the years, I discovered that the REAL reason I CD is to "escape" my own real identity for a while---Take a short break or vacation from myself, so to speak. Where i can forget and drop all my concerns and responsibilities associated with that guy and really relax and unwind.
    Marina ...i think this is one of first things yove said that i realy agree with ...i think your right on with this one .....charlie ...

You know Karren i dont think there is a whole lot of samon in sw pa. there might be some steelhead though....charlie...

I'm not sure where I am yet. It's still a turn on for me, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. When I see a elegant women dressed up all I can think about is wanting to be in her clothes and be as sexy as she is.

I do sleep in stockings and some times in a dress as it makes me feel good but then it just turns me on when I wake up in the morning. I'm still trying to find out if this is just a fetish or if it's something more.

I can't stop dressing up and I can't stop buying more clothes I have so many dresses and stockings, I guess that's the bonus when you live alone (no need to hide anything).

I'm not sure if I only CD for sexual pleasure or if it's something more. I know it's effecting me and how I interact with women and it has always stop me in pursuing a relationship with women

next time you're doing that Karen, can I watch!

Mitch

i agree there used to be a element of that , but i do it now because i just love doing it xxx
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Aspiring Member
    Yes and no for me there are times when I seek relief other times it just feels right to be dressed as a woman and not even think of seeking relief.

Sometimes it turns me on, other times I just like the feel of the soft fabrics

It seems to be a pretty general trend, and one that I fit into certainly that this started out with sexual feelings involved but since has evolved into something a little more mature and complicated.

At first, and still sometimes, the feel of the fabric and the transformation are stimulating. But now and more often than not, I'm doing it to fulfill something far deeper than sexual desire - I'm expressing a part of myself.

I don't think there's anything wrong with pleasing oneself sexually - just so long as it doesn't considerably detract from other more important areas of life. So, even if this was still just a turn-on thing I'd probably still do it. But it's so much more than that now...

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_e_love View Post
    It seems to be a pretty general trend, and one that I fit into certainly that this started out with sexual feelings involved but since has evolved into something a little more mature and complicated.
    You might want to be a little more careful on how you put that. I think it's been established that there are varying degrees and types of CDs, and you just called the 'fetishists' immature. Is that to say that CDs 'grow up' to be TS?

I've been reading this forum for about a month now, with great interest. I've been angered by it, supported by it, annoyed by it - you name it. It seems to me that a TON of the folks in this particular forum are pretty darn close to being, if not already, TS. I'm still having trouble figuring out why they are here, and not in the TS forum. Many of you talk about how you want to speak like women, walk like women, act like women, and many have said they actually want to BE women. If you think about it, shouldn't this particular forum have a greater percentage of so called 'fetishists' and guys who simply like to wear women's clothes?

Abby