Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Day Thread

Thanksgiving Day Thread

This thread was inevitable and I got to be the one to start it , but considering that today is a day to remember and savor the good in life, what CD things are you thankful for this Thanksgiving Day holiday?

I'll kick off the list:

I'm thankful for self-checkouts at the grocery store so I can keep my makeup supply up without many awkward moments.

I'm thankful for the feel of a bra and panties after a stressful week of school.

I'm thankful for the wind rushing between my legs when I wear a skirt.

I'm thankful for the feminine elements within and I'm thankful that they are not trapped and find expression through dressing up.

I'm thankful for the internet, because without it I'd probably still be sneaking around trying on women's clothing thinking that I was the only one in the world.

I'm thankful for all of you, for welcoming me with open arms and making me feel at home amongst sisters!

With love for you all,
    Lisa

the self-checkouts are a godsend

I'm thankful that I get to do all the cooking
    2 times a year I do the major cooking (T-Day an X-mas)

I'm Thankful for My Family, an their understanding.

an Im thankful for getting to know all of you Gurls.

Happy Thanksgiving
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm thankful for living in The U.S.A. were in free to do what I wich.
    I'm thankful for my beautiful family.

I'm thankful foe my in-laws there like brothers & sisters I never had.
    I'm thankful for my 2 kids and the 7 Grandkids
    And I'm to be able to dress as and when I like.
    I'm thankful for my wife who excepts and supports my dressing.
    And I'M thankful for all my brothers and sisters here at crossdresser.com .
    Angie

I'm thankful for my own self acceptance.
    I'm thankful for my sisters at Tri-Beta.
    I'm thankful for my friends, that I'll share dinner with today, because they welcome me as my fem self.
    I'm thankful for all the girls on crossdressers dot com, for helping each other and sharing their joys and sorrows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I echo all the sentiments posted here from our lovely sisters! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Delilah

Very thankful for (his) wife, our children and grandchildren, my family some of which I will be sharing a feast with today and the others who I will miss. Thankful I have a comfortable living and with all the aches and pains I am able to get up each day and go into the world. Thankful for the times that I get to be me and out and about. Thankful for all of the community here at CD.com. May the blessings of the HIGHER POWER be with you all today and everyday. Peace and Love

Lora

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

I am thankful for an accepting wife. and for all she does around the house
    I am thankful for my health and the health of my family.
    I am thankful for all the friends here that are there at the end of a stressful day.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

i am thankful for my lovely family
    my health
    my love
    my life
    my truth

I'm most thankful for my family and my health.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Diana

Hello Girls, I too am very thankful for my 100% supportive wife and for my family (some know some don't). I am the most thankful for having God in my life! Without him I am nothing. I also like the idea of getting to under dress for the big family dinner to day. My wife has already laid out a pair of off black thigh highs, gater belt, lacey pink and white panties and a white cami for me. (jeans and a long sleeve demin shirt) I also got a new pair of black ankle boots last night, they are so cute. Happy Thankgiving !!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

I'm leaving Megan in the closet all day Today at my wife's request

I too am thankful for a loving supportive wife who is tolerant and could have left me hundreds of times in 37 years of marriage because of my CDing, but didn't. She asked me if I could myself ****** ( my male name) today.
    I Said ABSOLUTELY, its a time for family , sharing and gathering.

Put selfishness and narcissism in the pantry for several days. Its only right.
    Happy Thanksgiving to my new found sisters, but at Holiday time the curtain is closed. I know our Canadian friends celebrated their Thanksgiving last month, what about the UK girls?
    Do you have anything close, after all our Pilgrims and Puritans left from your country.

Love To All on This Blessed Day

Megan
    Last edited by Megan70; 11-22-2007 at 10:47 AM.

Happy Thanks Giving To All.
    and I am thinkfull for supporting wife.
    Loving family and freinds.
    Life and crossdressing and all that goes with it
    and this site for it lets me know that i am not alone

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for my caring Brothers and Sisters here @ the forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Thanksgiving Day Thread

Happy days to all my wonderful sisters, sandra is in cognito right now since our kids are all coming home for the day. This is a family tradition and I am so happy we can all get together and I am hopeful all your days are as good for you.
    We have 4 kids, all adults and it's difficult to get them all home at the same time but they make the effort since mom and dad really like them to for this day. What a blast they are when they all are together.
    God bless you all and all our military in harms way.

happy thanksgiving everyone

I am thankfull for my wonderful wife.
    I am thankfull for my son's sobriety.
    I am thakfull that I have and get to see my beautiful granddaughter.
    I am thankfull to be alive, as many close to me no longer are.
    I am thankfull to live in this wonderfull country where we are free to live as we wish, even crossdressers.

I am VERY thankfull for this forum, without it, and it's wonderfull moderators, none of us would be able to communicate and share with each other.

We don't have thanksgiving day here in the UK and I'm kinda feeling left out

So I'd just like to wish all you folks across the pond a very happy thanksgiving day and I am thankful for all your input and contributions here.

I am thankful

this insipid holiday comes only once a year.

For many things but mostly all of you. Happy Turkey day.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Janelle

Gold Member
    I am thankful that I can get anything I want at Allison's restaurant.
    Long story...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'm thankful for having a supportive wife.
    I'm thankful for having a steady income.
    I'm thanful for all the overtime that I've made with my steady income which will be blown on more dresses.
    And most of all I'm thankful God made me a cross dresser.

A day of Thanksgiving, no RVSP required.

Hi everyone,

I know this forum reaches people all over the globe so I’m not sure if all of you are familiar with our holiday of Thanksgiving. It’s more than just a day off work, which some don’t get anyway; it’s a day of remembrance for those people in out lives that make a difference to us. In my case, all of you, my family.

I’ve never really had a family. Simply three older brothers and one sister, connected merely by genetics, no emotional bond whatsoever; no signs of love, no hugging (forbidden), no sharing, not even that much communication. But now I have all of you, just the opposite; nothing but love, nothing but sharing, nothing but support. You are all truly my family.

I can’t tell you the emotional state I was in before I found this forum. In no position to make sound, rational decisions, with my life, and some of my thoughts were pretty scary. So I want to give thanks to all of you and wish you all the very best.

I know that some of you are restricted as to how much of yourself you can reveal due to national restrictions and prejudices and I wish it weren’t so. Therefore, I would like this day of remembrance, Thanksgiving, to be a day of celebration for the entire globe. Because, regardless of your situation, you have much to be thankful for, this family.

With all my love, respect, and admiration for you all,
    Denise

P.S. Please, no RSVP necessary.
    "Live each day as if it were your last, for one of these days you are sure to be right."

I will no longer live in fear of what might happen if, but decided to live in excited anticaption of what's going to happen when.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I echo the comments made by Denise. We are so lucky to have the wonderful support circule created through the internet. Some of the nicest peopile have ever met reside in the tg community. To all my sisters I extend the wish of a happy Thanksgiving.

Sasha Anne

I am thankful to God, who is full of mercy and grace.
    I am thankful for my wife and the love we share daily.
    I am thankful for my children and the blessing they have been to me.
    I am thankful for the qualities of compassion, tolerance and pray daily for a greater abundance of these worldwide.
    I am thankful for laughter, a true healer of a hurting soul.
    I am thankful for diversity and the ability to celebrate and encompass differences.
    I am thankful for the courage of sisters and brothers who have walked before us, making our passage along this path easier for us.
    I am thankful to be at peace in my life and with who I am.
    I am thankful for opportunities to share with others my experiences as a transgendered individual; with both those who are struggling with their own identity and those who struggle because someone they love and care about is struggling.
    I'm thankful for loving, caring, safe places like Crossdressers.com where loving caring and acceptance are the way of life for our way of life.
    Oh, and I'm thankful for Snicker's candy bars.

Thought for the day... If we spend our time counting our blessings, they'll be no time left to worry about our troubles. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I'm thankful for my wife and two kids with whom I don't know what I would without them. I thankful that my wife hasn't found out that I still dress and that I have a better wardrobe than her, and I hope some day that I can tell her and she be at least tolerable of my dressing.