Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ex wife trouble

Unhappy ex wife trouble

hi its been a rough few days my ex wife ( bunny boiler for hell ) has decided to tell every one who i know and even got in contact with my company and told them of my cross dressing i did not know this untill my boss asked to speak to me then she told me i just said nothing but i was so mad and upset , to think that i have been split up from her for 10 years and because she did not get the house back ect she has done this how low can people get ,that has realy put me back on trusting people bye for now tina

Tina - that's really low! People do some pretty crazy things during break-ups, but ten years on she hasn't even got that excuse for her vindictiveness. But what about your boss? Did she call you in in a supportive way - i.e. because she thought you ought to know what your ex had been up to? Because I can't think of any other good reason.

Kisses and hugs,

Lucy

Although I think that was a mean thing for your ex to do, I feel that you should have been up front with your boss.

Being a TG person is nothing to be ashamed of. Saying, "Yes, I'm a crossdresser, so what?" may have eased your mind a bit.

I do hope you have another chance to be honest with your boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hope your boss was ok with you? It seems strange that after 10 years she should do this, but it was a very nasty and mean thing to do.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tina jayne View Post
    hi its been a rough few days my ex wife ( bunny boiler for hell ) has decided to tell every one who i know and even got in contact with my company and told them of my cross dressing i did not know this untill my boss asked to speak to me then she told me i just said nothing but i was so mad and upset , to think that i have been split up from her for 10 years and because she did not get the house back ect she has done this how low can people get ,that has realy put me back on trusting people bye for now tina

Ow! That hurt a lot! Your ex is not related to mine is she? Mine try the same stunt a fewe months back. She threated to tell everyone so I called her bluff and she backed down.

Look on the positive, things can go up from this point, the damage is done, close the door and move on and show her your the stronger person in all this.

Good luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

that is nasty i cant believe she did that after 10 years. good luck hun. And dontlet one person stop you trusting others. Just take it slow

And the irony is, if she gets any kind of alimony from you, what she just did had the potential to impact your ability to provide it. Not well thought out on her part.

By the way, how did your boss take it? You OK on that front?

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

ex wife trouble

Wow maybe you have a legal case for a hate crime. I would certainly look into it and let her know that she should look out for her in-appropriate actions. Once it is out like this I feel your best approach is to handle it as a matter of fact thing and as if it should not be an issue for anyone unless it affects your ability to perform in the workplace. Good luck with the law suit!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I'd just tell people she's a very disturbed person and vindictive, and then say nothing more.

Hugs

I just hope your boss is sympathetic

Maybe she will say no more about it and just wanted to let you know how bad your Ex wife was
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    I'd just tell people she's a very disturbed person and vindictive, and then say nothing more.

Hugs
    I agree, The same thing happened with my second wife. I just told people that she was just mad that she lost me and was trying to get back at me by spreading nasty roumers. I'm not sure if anyone believed her or not. Some did, I'm sure, but others just ignored it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well two can play this and since you have nothing to loose anymore... Call all of her friends and employeer and tell them she is really a he who had a sex change... hahaha

All's fair in Love, War and Crossdressing!!! hehehe
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    This is the price you pay for choosing to be in the closet. It allows people power over you.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Lovely View Post
    Although I think that was a mean thing for your ex to do, I feel that you should have been up front with your boss.

Being a TG person is nothing to be ashamed of. Saying, "Yes, I'm a crossdresser, so what?" may have eased your mind a bit.

I do hope you have another chance to be honest with your boss.
    Why would she have to tell her nboss unless she plans to transitions ?? What you do on your own time is your own bushiness . Would you expect some to have to tell their boss they are gay ?? Its not a matter of being in the closest, but why should my boss know what i do off the clock

I am so so very sorry to hear this. Unfortunately it is a repeating story and there really is nothing any of us can do about it.

I hope you can come out of this okay. She sounds like she needs a therapist, not vengeance.

Hopefully it will backfire on her and at least some of those she has contacted will come to your defense with a simple "Who gives a damn."

I do disagree with informing your boss or anyone else you dont want to. It is your life and your business, not theirs. If you were using company time that is a different story.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Karren's right. If anyone asks, just say it was her idea for you to dress all along. She married you because she likes crossdressers, right?

It depends upon how far you want to push it, but if she is doing this 10 years after the divorce you may have grounds for a law suit. Maybe just threating her with it will shut her up. It is very sad that she is such a bitch.

I'm sorry to hear what your ex did hun, I hope you can start trusting in your friends soon to help you through this mind bending situation.

Jo
    x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Semi Sane innocent angel
    If she waited ten years ,its not a law suit i'd running to the court house for . I'd talking about a restraining order. Getting a good lawyer to figure out what your options are. I mean how many people wait would even wait 5 years to get revenge. 10 years later harboring a grudge, thats a head case if i ever heard of one.

I am sorry to hear that Tina, My X wife did the same thing to me, but very few believed her, and others never said anything. What can you do except come clean and stop hiding it, just tell them the truth, but also tell them you are not Gay, but just a crossdresser.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    10 yrs is nothing to a Vindictive EX (be it male or female) who seeks revenge for any injustice 'Real' or 'Perceived'. The thing now is how are you going to deal with it. Even if you deny it, mud sticks and there will be those who will believe. I would have been upfront with the boss, after all they can not kill ya, can they.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have to agree with the legal road. It has been 10 years and she chooses now to bring up your personal habits. At least speak to an attorney if the situtation causes you any problems especially on your job. Hopefully your trust level will start to return, but it will never be the same.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

That is so unfortunate . . . I'm so sorry.

I told my wife about 4 years ago and we've been through many times counting right when I told her until just the last few weeks that I thought we'd get a divorce (and it is NOT all or even mostly about tiff). She actually "outed me" partially to my parents, but after she did that (which was right after I told her 4 years ago) she apologized and has vowed that she would never tell anyone ever again unless I said it was OK. Also she said that she would never use that against me. Who knows what would happen though, but to be honest, now that I've actually fully accepted "Me", I don't care . . . sure, it would be traumatic, but it would actually be somewhat of a relief I think.
    - - - tiff - - -
    Tiffany Anne

Sorry to hear about that.

It's strange that people who do these vindictive things have no understanding of how they are seen by everyone else. They think they are getting one up when they are actually losing points.

No matter who she phoned etc, I think most folk would go slightly cross eyed and think. "Wow what a cow!" regardless of their feelings towards TG etc.

As much as I think people should venture away from the closet this is not the way to come out. A lot of people are going to be looking a bit more closely at you for a while. Keep your chin up, be strong.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.