Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dressed in dreams

I don't dream it, I do it!! Going out dressed, shopping for others or for my self. Bra fittings at LB and VS just for the fun of it. I'm almost 61 yr old and the clerk ask for my ID to get a bottle of booze. I think he figured I was aguy, but wasn't sure, so he asked, and I showed him my ID as me, a HE!!!BJ

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    Never have seen myself dressed in my dreams ever .. does this mean anything i wonder
    I'm with u MJ. Never dreamed of being dressed or dressing.
    However, I have just recently had dreams where I'm sorting, or selecting ladies clothes and other things. Hmmmm.
    Something else is changing in my perception also. Just saw the movie,
    " Enchanted". I usually would be just stunned by the star's, (Amy Adams), beauty in the movie. But, for the first time, I kept staring at her eyes, wondering how I could recreate them! I KNOW this means something--------?
    But what?
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

My dreams are very vivid...even more so in recent years. I am dressed or a GG in most of my dreams...most of them are pleaseing, but sometimes i get the uncomfortable dreams about dressing. The subjects of my dreams are all over the place...nothing is out of bounds, most are not even related to CDing at all but still i am dressed. Shows what my self image is.

Like others have said, mine are not pleasant. I'm usually trying to hide my clothes or myself while I'm dressed. When someone is about to catch me I wake up. Sort of like when you are about to die in a dream and you wake up first.

Reading this forum just before bedtime is obviously bad for me, as I had the first anxiety dream about this for a while last night. I went round to a neighbour's on an errand, wearing jeans but naked from the waist up except for a lacy black bra. I was very conscious of twitching curtains and shocked faces at the windows, but more irritated than embarrassed as I took the thing off and stuffed it in my pocket so as not to make a scene.

Kisses,

Lucy

Wink Dreams

I have had a couple derams mostly they involved me being around my family, don't remember much about them but I do know this that my family would not be very accepting of my cding. BTW you have great looking legs, must be something in the name LOL
    Rachell
    Sexy Rachell

Often dream of being dressed.

Katty Member

Wink

......and then getting undressed again

I never have those kind of dreams... I had one where Death was sat in the corner looking at me... but I wasn't tempted to offer a game of chess.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Katty Member
    I've always been a bit suspicious of death wearing those long robes, perhaps hiding a CD tendancy

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

dressed in dreams

I have had many dreams of being dressed and out and about. My favorite one is of me going to my high school re-union and being totally passing and nobody knowing who that great looking girl is. I of course do not tell them and the whole time I tell them to guess, some of the guesses are of the hottest girls in our school and i am totally in heaven. of course when i am getting ready to leave I start to break the news and then I wake up.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, lots of crossdressing dreams.
    Whenever I dream about crossdressing, I realize it's time to actually crossdress while awake ASAP!

I have always had dreams where I am dressed as a girl or I am a GG. I think maybe it is because I wish it so much, and I dress every moment I can.

Yup, guilty. I too have vivid dreams as some of you do. Usually I look down and realize I am crossdressed and it is kind of disturbing. Sometimes it makes me wake up.

Just last night I had a dream where I was in school of some sorts and they were handing out shoes. Well it was a pair of thong black heels with about a 2" heel. I told the woman that these were womans shoes and I slipped out of my shoes and socks and slipped into these heels Much to her surprize , My toes were polished a bright pink. It was a very vivid dream, I said see these are womans shoes. Yes I have had a bunch of dreams dressed and in underware too

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    I have dressing dreams every so often. Most of the time they're most enjoyable. Every once in a while I have one about being caught which ends up with me waking with a start. That is a fear which runs very deep in my sub-conscious!

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    I know that my first "nocturnal emission" (that I remember)involved me dressed as a blonde schoolgirl (with sunglasses, for some reason). I was 12 at the time, and the "dream me" was out in public, extremely happy to be looking the way I did.

I had a dream a few months ago where I was travelling in the back seat of an SUV with some friends (none of whom I recognized from real life). I don't remember where we were going, but I said "Well, I need to get REALLY dolled up tonight, then, don't I?" and one of my dream friends said "Yeah, you're gonnna ned to go all out." That's about all I remember.

It seems that I have frequent dreams about being discovered by my family, usually because of my carelessness... maybe it means I want to be discovered? Maybe it means I need to be more careful? Hmmmm...

On the other hand, my wife and I were watching 'What Not to Wear' the other night, and I had a dream about shopping with Stacy London for the perfect business suit (black jacket, pencil skirt, white blouse... classic look). Ever since I have been combing eBay trying to find one just like it--in my dream, I looked GOOD!
    -Dayna

Self-professed godess of Photoshop... because a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

I had a dream last night that wasn't about dressing but.... I was with a guy friend and I was talking to him in a femme voice and he was all... 'holy smokes you have a very feminine voice' and I didn't realize it until he said so. So I changed it back to my normal male voice and he was saying that I shouldn't change back that I had a nice femme voice and that I should keep it that way. I thought that was awesome and then I don't remember anymore of the dream.
    Weeeeeeee

The first time I wore a camisole to bed, it invaded my dreams. At first it was one of those totally stressful "lost at college and late for an exam that I didn't study for" sort of dreams, with the added complication that somehow I had lost my shirt and everyone and their brother could see my camisole.

But then I realized, that even though everyone could see it, no one cared one bit.

When I woke up, I decided that the dream was one of the GOOD dreams.

I have had some dreams were I was dressed up. They have varied from pleasant to scary. Some of them I dreamt that I was caught. Other ones I dreamt that I was dressed in my favorite outfit out at a party.

Yes sometimes, but not nearly often enough. Each dream I've had has been a good experience and some even highly erotic.

Dream?

[SIZE="2"]Over the years I have dreamed and I was dressed. I would like to say they were pleasureable but they weren't and I can't figure out why. I'm completely dressed except a blouse, I'm with people, I'm searching for my blouse. This same type thing has happened over and over but with some other critical piece of clothing. Now, it happens in drab also. I'm getting ready for work and I can't find my pants or shoes or something I need and I search and search. S-t-r-a-n-g-e! [/SIZE]
    Vivian

Dream Conversion

I, fully closeted, used to frequently suffer from the recurring "oh my God I'm wearing a bra in public, and I can't get the snaps undone" dream. A hypnotherapist I know advised me to "convert" the dream as soon as I wake up. She told me to recall the circumstances (for example, I'm having a meeting with my real life co-workers, in a ribbed sweater, heavyweight breasts and 38-D bra) and change the "story" to something I like (for example, I'm in the meeting dressed as I described, and the guys can't keep their eyes off me, and it makes me feel feminine and proud).

She said that dreams occupy short-term memory, and if you take the opportunity to rewrite the script of a dream you find disturbing, you can easily change it into something permanent and pleasant. If you get them before they evaporate from short-term memory, you can reduce their disturbing effects.

This worked for me. My girl dreams are now about showing myself off, and enjoying my femininity, as opposed to feeling furtive and/or guilty about it.

It's pretty easy to do. Try it the next time you're caught at a dream cocktail party in your bra and panties .

Hugs,
    Susie